Page 148 of 379 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 5678

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    There certainly seems to be a rhetoric amongst MAGAs that any behaviour is justified if they can point at another group and say well, they are worse. Typically black groups, but the same technique works when their orange Jesus does something that would usually enrage the Christian pressure groups.

So why are the disaffected white portion of 'mercan society so easily whipped into fervor? Why do the feel so hard done by?

A quick look at history shows that America (thats the North one) was grown from a backwater colony to an economic powerhouse on the back of slavery. Turns out you can make a heap of profit when you don't have to pay minimum wage or health care. . or anything, to the labour intensive industry of your choice.

These families made bulk and that privilege flowed down to land ownership and thereafter.

Of course not everyone was making benefit from this and they weren't sharing the spoils willy nilly.

So a lower social group of white people always existed.

Fast forward several generations

The "economic anxiety" thing was crock of shit. That's a just fancy name for the same ol' racism.

That woman real estate agent who flew to DC from Texas in a chartered 'plane to attend the coup, then posted pics on social media saying she had the time of her life. After she flew home she deleted all her posts. She's now been arrested and interestingly all her social media posts are attached to the charging documents. She's appealing to Trump for a pardon.

Chartering corporate air services is not normally an indication of economic anxiety. Same for all the others who flew from all over te country to join the show.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    So the crys come. Don't tell me I have white privilege. I had to work for everything I have.

So do white people have an automatic step up? Well no.

This is possibly why they feel anger at coloured groups trying to rail against the powers. Why should they get free cash and prizes?

I hear it here when university kids seem to get financial advantage if they are Maori vs ordinary white kids. Doesn't seem fair.

So I think the real question is: are coloured people disadvantaged?
    Don't know where you guys went to school but in Karori there were single digit coloured kids. Was a bit scary in college when I met all these Maori and Pacific kids. None seemed to be from rich families.

But America (norf) is a different kettle of fish again. Krist they had apartheid till 1968. That was the year I was born for fucking down the sink. How fucked up is that?

Let's be a bit honest with ourselves here. It will take generations to try equalise that sort of shit.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The "economic anxiety" thing was crock of shit. That's a just fancy name for the same ol' racism.

That woman real estate agent who flew to DC from Texas in a chartered 'plane to attend the coup, then posted pics on social media saying she had the time of her life. After she flew home she deleted all her posts. She's now been arrested and interestingly all her social media posts are attached to the charging documents. She's appealing to Trump for a pardon.

Chartering corporate air services is not normally an indication of economic anxiety. Same for all the others who flew from all over te country to join the show.
    Ever used the wayback machine ? Internet archive and its not the only one. Useful to see old websites that are no longer there. Internet is not static , its dynamic.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by testastretta View Post
    You are so full off shit.
    The biggest proponent of fake news isnt mainstream media, It's the fringe fucking idiots who start a youtube channel/website acting like they know something special. In reality they are just targeting gullible fucking idiots like yourself.
    As you are not a citizen of this most excellent country that will never be far enough to the right for you. Perhaps you might like to fuck off to the country you are a citizen of? I'm sure they must have far more relaxed gun laws there.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, The Left wing:

Telling illegal migrants to Fuck off to where they came from? "OMG XENOPHIBIC NAAAAAAAZI"
    Telling a legal Permanent Resident to Fuck off to where they came from? Absolutely fine.

I would address the rest of the post, but I feel that pointing out the blatant hypocrisy based on whether someone has the 'correct' opinions is sufficient.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Ever used the wayback machine ? Internet archive and its not the only one. Useful to see old websites that are no longer there. Internet is not static , its dynamic.
    Wayback Machine does NOT archive every internet site out there. Never has. Where do you get this crap info from?

A weeeee informational-It was around well before Archive.org took it over.

Just saying,,,,,

Bike
    It was on the good
    Don't know where you guys went to school but in Karori there were single digit coloured kids.
    No wonder they are shit at typing.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Um. . . Are you aware that North Korea is like a different country than South Korea, and mixing them up is like saying South America is the same as North America?
    Sterling research there.
    I NO mix up, I go north for the dark winter as peoplevtheye already used to live with lights out.
    South K is to westernised and too much freedom. I go north where supreme leader Kim Jing no fuck about, he shootvuseless people do only skill people live in north.
    I love communism it our future
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    I NO mix up, I go north for the dark winter as peoplevtheye already used to live with lights out.
    South K is to westernised and too much freedom. I go north where supreme leader Kim Jing no fuck about, he shootvuseless people do only skill people live in north.

Finally this threat is getting useful.

Just saying....

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    White american males, racism and the appeal of trump

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...q9AZcC0ZGVhP48
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post

Aren't those the ones that voted for Biden?

Just saying....

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    So. No racist stereotyping here.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post

Excerpt from there

When this perceived need to protect one’s identity is stoked by people in positions of power, it can turn dangerous and ugly. Identity protective cognition can lead to what Slovic and other researchers call “virtuous violence”— violence that people support or commit because they believe it is morally right. In an August 2020 study, Slovic and a team of researchers found that White conservative men were more likely than all others to support virtuous violence, and “felt socially distant from the enemy, dehumanized them, and believed that the victims were to blame for their fate.”

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016

I agree....male, pale and stale have had their day, actually they have had their millenia.
    And what do we think of how they have done so far?...."roobish"

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Good night you droaning moaning muppets.

See you'll in the morning.

And pritch fix your ignore function.

Just saying...

Thread Information