Page 759 of 918 FirstFirst ... 259659709749757758759760761769809859 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 13769

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    It has amused me for some time that Google (formerly of "Do No Evil" fame) was widely proclaimed as one's friend, but after Eric Schmidt took over chairmanship, the "Do No Evil" moniker was at some stage quietly dropped. Maybe evil is more profitable ? Who knows ?

I had been intending to get a VPN subscription for some time, and having done a little investigation, I purchased a subscription from a provider this week, installed the software, and then kick-started the gerbil into action. All go.

I was just getting my daily dose of Russian propaganda from Sputnik this morning:

https://sputniknews.com/russia/20210...bureau-frozen/

And while recalling that RFE / RL was established by the CIA at the time of the Berlin airlift (and wondering why it had taken the Russians so long to take some action), I couldn't quite remember whether 1948 was the year of the airlift.

So I quickly Googled "Berlin airlift", and immediately received a Google message saying "that unusual activity had been detected at my IP address". What the ?

Clicking on the helpful hyperlink within the same message suggested that I might be a robot, and would I please complete and send a CAPTCA response (in order to proceed with my query). The knees might be creaky and be in some future need of mechanical replacement, but a robot I am not. And what robot reads a news article, and then Googles some distant but related aspect of said article.

So I declined their kind offer, shut down the VPN session, waited five minutes, and then repeated the same exercise (this time without VPN active). No Google challenge this time.

[ Edit: Inbetween these two, I did another Google query - while the VPN session was still active - using some quite innocuous search terms ("Air New Zealand"). In this case, the same Google challenge and message was returned (this time with "Air New Zealand" in the search string returned). ]

So I'm unsure whether Google has tagged me as a subversive (but ranked me as relatively benign), or whether it is monitoring IP addresses for various VPN providers having servers based here in New Zealand.

Sensible replies welcomed.

Cheers, Viking
    It’s not you it’s the site your visiting....

About ten years ago some of the best conspiracy sites that I’d never got a virus or malware from were being tagged similar manner.... “ the site you are visiting is associated with spam or malware etc click to continue”
    Kinda like the early version of the “ fact checkers”

As for VPN being anonymous *snigger* lol at the people who buy them for that

And of course the elite don’t want people researching recent history on communism and east Germany that isn’t taught in school now in case too many people see their looking in a mirror
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    No, but anybody who thinks the election was stolen has clearly lost contact with reality.
    "Anyone who disagrees with me has a Mental Disorder"

That is a disgusting attitude.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    A Space Force Commander was fired after comments made on conservative podcasts about diversity and Marxism

Sounds like constructive dismissal... which can mean only thing. It's too late. The reds, the commies are here and gutting the u.s. starting with crippling its space force. Everyone, quick, get under a table ...
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    A Space Force Commander was fired after comments made on conservative podcasts about diversity and Marxism

Sounds like constructive dismissal... which can mean only thing. It's too late. The reds, the commies are here and gutting the u.s. starting with crippling its space force. Everyone, quick, get under a table ...
    Doesn't his dismissal prove his entire point?

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Doesn't his dismissal prove his entire point?
    Actually however right he might be that’s pretty standard for any big outfit be it military govtvor corporate to give the boot if you write bad things about them....

On the plus side it makes it easy to sack entitled millennials useless at their jobs who are dumb enough to moan about the job they are lucky to have on social media....

There’s a fantastic YouTube vid out there that got banned that precisely laid out the progressive infiltration of American society by these subversives that are taking over by stealth.
    Classic line was you can’t swap out an existing system that works that people like with your new system without first destroying the existing system.
    And that’s just what we see as incrementally they take away one freedom after another....

It’s just unbelievable that people think there is this nice version of China communism that we could all happily live under.... well I guess they did a good job of wrecking the education system first so explains that....

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Actually however right he might be that’s pretty standard for any big outfit be it military govtvor corporate to give the boot if you write bad things about them....
    Within reason and within context though.

In the McCarthy era he'd have probably been given a Medal for it....

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    His timing was unfortunate. The Space Farce had just disgraced themselves, they couldn't even track the unguided Chinese space junk. It would seem there's little hope they could track incoming alien missiles, so the Colonel picked a bad time to publish something his bosses didn't like.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    His timing was unfortunate. The Space Farce had just disgraced themselves, they couldn't even track the unguided Chinese space junk. It would seem there's little hope they could track incoming alien missiles, so the Colonel picked a bad time to publish something his bosses didn't like.
    On a side note - I really think they missed the chance to call themselves 'Space Marines'

And yes that's a WH40K reference

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    For the same reason the army doesn't track wayward supermarket plastic bags..... not their job...

The Space Force is to implement the final solution when we have the false flag fake alien invasion. When Olson wells war of the worlds was broadcast on radio many people panicked and thought it was real.... now fast forward to modern times...
    The corona scam isn't enough fear to fully implement the measure the elite would like so we will have a laser hologram light show used to simulate an alien invasion.
    The aliens will have come here to harvest our CO2 rich atmosphere to refuel their intergalactic warships.
    After the initial battle the invasion will be quelled via tactical nuke strikes. However rogue Elite special forces from the aliens will have assimilated into our society and walk amongst us. Likely they will be in alphabet communities as they see no one Is allowed to critique or question them and won't look out of place.
    Jackie Arden will now be head of UN world govt and she will order a world wide lockdown level 6. Everyone will be forcefully microchipped so we know who is human, anyone not chipped will be terminated by robocop style auto mated kill robots.
    Petroleum products and burning of anything will be banned forever as CO2 may attract another invading legion of aliens. The sudden drop of CO2 levels along with collapse of industrialised agriculture and international shipping will cause immediate mass starvation and death worldwide.
    Within 13 days those not dead from starvation will be in an eternal death match with anyone near a food source. World population will drop to approx 460 million within two months.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    For the same reason the army doesn't track wayward supermarket plastic bags..... not their job...

The Space Force is to implement the final solution when we have the false flag fake alien invasion. When Olson wells war of the worlds was broadcast on radio many people panicked and thought it was real.... now fast forward to modern times...
    The corona scam isn't enough fear to fully implement the measure the elite would like so we will have a laser hologram light show used to simulate an alien invasion.
    The aliens will have come here to harvest our CO2 rich atmosphere to refuel their intergalactic warships.
    After the initial battle the invasion will be quelled via tactical nuke strikes. However rogue Elite special forces from the aliens will have assimilated into our society and walk amongst us. Likely they will be in alphabet communities as they see no one Is allowed to critique or question them and won't look out of place.
    Jackie Arden will now be head of UN world govt and she will order a world wide lockdown level 6. Everyone will be forcefully microchipped so we know who is human, anyone not chipped will be terminated by robocop style auto mated kill robots.
    Petroleum products and burning of anything will be banned forever as CO2 may attract another invading legion of aliens. The sudden drop of CO2 levels along with collapse of industrialised agriculture and international shipping will cause immediate mass starvation and death worldwide.
    Within 13 days those not dead from starvation will be in an eternal death match with anyone near a food source. World population will drop to approx 460 million within two months.

OK.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    OK.
    yeah right up their with them on the kook scale here are the secret CIA files on the UFO that resident trump had released for his supporters.

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/coll...act-or-fiction
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    ... Since Prince Phillip was a Naval Man, I think it's fitting that a new Yacht (which will be primarily aimed at Charles as and when he ascends the Throne and seeks to make his mark on the Monarchy) bears his name.
    Charles was a Navy man too ... not to the extent Phillip was though.

I doubt Charles will wear the crown as long as his mother did. If indeed he EVER actually does.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    husaberg
    No, but anybody who thinks the election was stolen has clearly lost contact with reality.
    Yip but it might be because they have been fooled by a conman or inducted into a cult, rather than just an obvious lack of intelligence or ability to assess the facts objectivly that most supporters possess.

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The Arizona Secretary of State has written to the electoral officials of Maricopa County advising that all of the electronic voting equipment handed over to Cyber Ninjas for their "audit" must not be used again. She has received advice fron the Dept of Homeland Security that the voting machines and tabulators having been out of state custody there can be no guarantee they have not been compromised.

That'll cost somebody the odd million or so.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    The Arizona Secretary of State has written to the electoral officials of Maricopa County advising that all of the electronic voting equipment handed over to Cyber Ninjas for their "audit" must not be used again. She has received advice fron the Dept of Homeland Security that the voting machines and tabulators having been out of state custody there can be no guarantee they have not been compromised.

That'll cost somebody the odd million or so.
    We all know with Biden’s cognitive decline there no way he can run in 2024....

So they petrified he will get 80 million votes again when he’s not even campaigning lol

Thread Information