Page 760 of 918 FirstFirst ... 260660710750758759760761762770810860 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 13769

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    We all know with Biden’s cognitive decline there no way he can run in 2024....

So they petrified he will get 80 million votes again when he’s not even campaigning lol
    So they should remove him when he starts writing like this?

I NO mix up, I go north for the dark winter as peoplevtheye already used to live with lights out.
    South K is to westernised and too much freedom. I go north where supreme leader Kim Jing no fuck about, he shootvuseless people do only skill people live in north.
    I love communism it our future
    Nothing to do with Trump.
    If you widened your reading circle to sources outside the mainstream media machine you’ll find plenty of independant sources were saying hey we experimented with this and had some success.

Hydroxyclhoriquine has been around since 60’s been used years officially as anti malaria drug and its super cheap.

This statement has been fact checked and found to be true.
    The media are tripping over themselves trying to solve the mystery of why Africans aren't dying from covid as badly as the west.
    Africans routinely take a cheap safe anti malaria drug invented in n 1960's called hydroxychloroquine....
    Scooby Doo would solve that puzzle faster
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Hey, look! I rate Scooby Doo.

In most cases the perpetrators lament that they would have gotten away with it. . .if it wasn't. . .
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    We all know with Biden’s cognitive decline there no way he can run in 2024....

So they petrified he will get 80 million votes again when he’s not even campaigning lol
    Whadya mean 'we' white man? As Tonto said to the Lone Ranger.

Biden may indeed have cognitive decline, although we don't know that. We do know though that his current ability is waaaay higher than Trump's ever was. Plus Biden
    isn't suffering from multiple untreated mental conditions as Trump is.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Whadya mean 'we' white man? As Tonto said to the Lone Ranger.

Biden may indeed have cognitive decline, although we don't know that. We do know though that his current ability is waaaay higher than Trump's ever was. Plus Biden
    isn't suffering from multiple untreated mental conditions as Trump is.
    Do we?

That's a whooooole lot of conjecture that no one has ever produced any firm evidence on.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    husaberg

I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Y'all will recall the RWNJs blaming Antifa or BLM for fires at protests in the US, the seriously unhinged claim that the violence on Jan 6th was left wing agitators. That of course is insanity. The attachment is about a Boogaloo Boi who burned a police station and for which the RWNJs blamed the left - until now.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...g-george-floyd
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Y'all will recall the RWNJs blaming Antifa or BLM for fires at protests in the US, the seriously unhinged claim that the violence on Jan 6th was left wing agitators. That of course is insanity. The attachment is about a Boogaloo Boi who burned a police station and for which the RWNJs blamed the left - until now.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...g-george-floyd
    Isn't it interesting...

Putting aside the fact that the Guardian would never lie about Left-wing violence.

I think it speaks volumes about the Riots that if someone (supposedly from a differing political view - although I'll quickly point out that Horseshoe Theory DEFINITELY applies here) shows up, starts burning things, shooting into police buildings and yelling 'Justice for Floyd'

And is beloved by the protestors what does that say about the Protestors?

And getting back to Horseshoe theory - Richard Spencer and BLM want exactly the same thing, the only difference between is who gets to be in charge.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    This item caught my eye.

The most recent Israeli election result was a very indecisive affair. No party had a majority. The president asked Netanyahu to form a government. Netanyahu is not idealy placed to do so with his ongoing corruption charges. No major party would join him in a coalition. At that point he started flirting with extreme right wing groups.

About this time, by a remarkanble coincidence, Israeli police/miitary attacked one of Islam's most sacred mosques during Ramadan dragging the worshipers out. This was a huge provocation and Hamas responded by firing rockets into Israel. Netanyahu then launched the Israeli military against Palestine. A couple of weeks later, as the dust was settling, Netanyahu presented himself as the saviour of the Israeli people. Except that this time it may not be working?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...ahu/ar-AAKwZVE

Bike
    husaberg
    This item caught my eye.

The most recent Israeli election result was a very indecisive affair. No party had a majority. The president asked Netanyahu to form a government. Netanyahu is not idealy placed to do so with his ongoing corruption charges. No major party would join him in a coalition. At that point he started flirting with extreme right wing groups.

About this time, by a remarkanble coincidence, Israeli police/miitary attacked one of Islam's most sacred mosques during Ramadan dragging the worshipers out. This was a huge provocation and Hamas responded by firing rockets into Israel. Netanyahu then launched the Israeli military against Palestine. A couple of weeks later, as the dust was settling, Netanyahu presented himself as the saviour of the Israeli people. Except that this time it may not be working?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...ahu/ar-AAKwZVE

Considering how quick both are to escalate it seems a bit odd that the Palestinians waited nearly a month to retaliate?

JERUSALEM — Twenty-seven days before the first rocket was fired from Gaza this week, a squad of Israeli police officers entered the Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, brushed the Palestinian attendants aside and strode across its vast limestone courtyard. Then they cut the cables to the loudspeakers that broadcast prayers to the faithful from four medieval minarets.
    It was the night of April 13, the first day of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan

If I was being equally cynical I would point out Palestine was meant to have its first free election in May for the last 15 years.

Given it was indefinitely postponed on April 29th one has to ponder could Hammas gain from a sudden surge in nationalism or an indefinite delay to the elections the same way?
    Nothing over there is as simple or clear cut as it first appears
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post

If I was being equally cynical I would point out Palestine was meant to have its first free election in May for the last 15 years.

Given it was indefinitely postponed on April 29th one has to ponder could Hammas gain from a sudden surge in nationalism or an indefinite delay to the elections the same way?
    Nothing over there is as simple or clear cut as it first appears
    Feel free, cynicism is entirely appropriate. The US press, and I assume ours, routinely refer to Hamas as terrorists. Apparently they are also legitimately elected representatives. Nelson Mandela used to be listed as a terrorist too.

I'd like to see Netanyahu in the Hague facing charges for crimes against humanity. Sadly I don't expect that to happen any time soon.

Bike
    husaberg
    Feel free, cynicism is entirely appropriate. The US press, and I assume ours, routinely refer to Hamas as terrorists. Apparently they are also legitimately elected representatives. Nelson Mandela used to be listed as a terrorist too.

I'd like to see Netanyahu in the Hague facing charges for crimes against humanity. Sadly I don't expect that to happen any time soon.
    They all should both sides
    I still remember the photos of Hamas dragging member of Fatahs with motorbikes through the streets. Hamas has two wings much like Sinn Fein and IRA.
    All sides involved over there are pretty ratshit TBH.
    Hamas's problem was it continued to claim it wants to destroy israel.

Not sure Hamas was really voted in they won the civil war again Fatah and afterward killed most of the opposition leadership. So is that democratic.

https://www.newsweek.com/palestinian...pinion-1590613

I agree with most of this

But it glosses over the fact that Israel never took the west bank from Palistine it won it from Jordan in a war Jordan stole it from Palestine, not Israel.

For those that decide israel shouldn't exist it was created for the same reasons Pakistan was separated from India.
    I dont hear people here claiming Pakistan has no right to exist.

I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Piers Morgan seems to strive to be a particularly unlovely character. The Duchess of Sussex once met him socially, apparenty she wasn't keen on repeating the experience. Every chance he gets he denigrates her, some feel his antipathy might be enhanced by her colour.

Now it's Ms Osaka who has earned his scorn. Some have wondered if her colour has affected his judgement? Mind you, he's used this oportunity to take a shot at the Sussex's as well. His attitude seems to be that their mental heath issues are of no consequence, almost as if he thinks they should harden up. We Kiwis have had a lot of TV ads about that...

It seems Piers is currently writing for the Daily Mail. That's handy. If I'm unsure of what my feelings are in reponse to the latest headlines I'll just check to see what Piers thinks. Then I'll adopt the opposite position.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nce-media.html

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    One way companies are concealing higher prices: Smaller packages

Capitalism, where doing more with less keeps the wolf from the door. What a waste of life, highlighted best by this one liner.

""We spent time understanding how consumers used this type of package, where they stored it, how they opened it," he said."
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    One way companies are concealing higher prices: Smaller packages

Capitalism, where doing more with less keeps the wolf from the door. What a waste of life, highlighted best by this one liner.

""We spent time understanding how consumers used this type of package, where they stored it, how they opened it," he said."
    Nothing new there. You only need to compare a pack of (say) Griffins Mallowpuffs now and to what you can remember from the past. Often with things the packet remains the same size but the content within is a lot smaller. "Fair Go" regularly features this sort of thing
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Thread Information