Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Who ruined kiwibiker?

Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by skippa1 View Post
    It was me. I done it, fucked it completely.
    Excellent.

Now, promise not to do the same when you're at work...

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern scratcher View Post
    Do the Girl Guides deliver those door to door?
    Must be the chocolate coated ones.
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...watch it or else this thread could be merged into the kb wave thread...maybe it should be...
    Both would be equally productive.

But entertaining
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    R6
    Still here from time to time, despite some best efforts from a select few in previous times to change that.

KB is the only reason I was ever able to continue riding (and some people within this thread), and some of the only people I have kept in touch with from time to time in the biking world.

Facebook abuse, cyber bullying and even being told by dozens of people I should have died made me withdraw from the entire biking world, and even a few PM's on here - not to mention a thread about how I was nothing more than a girl people would not ACTUALLY care about, rather than want to fuck. Lets just say it's taken me years to learn how to come through the 4 years of crap that I got, some of it self inflicted I now understand that.

Both online worlds have changed. But KB will always be the place I have met some of the most fucking amazing humans in my life, given me hope at times, led me to people who have picked up the phone when I've been close to the edge to tell me to get out of bed, keep going... that I matter.

FB, shut down my personal profile years ago, started an alias one where I now solely network with connections around the world for various reasons, and I block most people who find me who know me from my past life - whether I like them or not. I made a decision to start a new life, and on occasions it now includes KB.

Grateful to all it was at times many years ago, and all it taught me in the real world with connections too.

The R6 has finally just died too - after fighting with all I had for many years to hold onto it. So no riding in my near future.... for now. But when I come back - I'll be fucking back with such a grin, holding a middle finger up to the world at the same time.

Nice to see some old faces / names in here again. I check in from time to time. Life is bloody amazing now, living in the real world and keeping most humans at a distance until I can learn to handle that side of things again.

x Pie

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Hi Katiepie, I'm glad you are still here and it is good to hear from you. Best wishes for the future
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    I guess I haven't missed much then?

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!

Blah

Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    Hi Katiepie, I'm glad you are still here and it is good to hear from you. Best wishes for the future
    Wot he said Katiepie!
    Bloody good to see you lurking lass.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    KTM 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    I guess I haven't missed much then?
    Yeah nah.
    Nunquam Non Paratus

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Wow, its amazing the human and particularly the Male psyche that some are hard-wired to protect women and some to attack belittle and control. (And please don't take the 'protect', can't think of better word, statement as a condescending viewpoint, it a human nature thing and goes both ways) but shit some guys can be pricks.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Playing the man (or woman) instead of playing the ball appears to be ingrained on here at times.

I've also been taken aback at some of the personal attacks on others. I'm not bothered at attacks on me, I know that it's on my point of view, not me personally.

Maybe we have all matured. Welcome back KTP.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    We're all 20 years older than when we joined.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by rastuscat View Post
    Playing the man (or woman) instead of playing the ball appears to be ingrained on here at times.

I've also been taken aback at some of the personal attacks on others. I'm not bothered at attacks on me, I know that it's on my point of view, not me personally.

Maybe we have all matured. Welcome back KTP.
    The sign next to me says "Don't take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway." maturity is over rated.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiepie View Post
    Still here from time to time, despite some best efforts from a select few in previous times to change that.

KB is the only reason I was ever able to continue riding (and some people within this thread), and some of the only people I have kept in touch with from time to time in the biking world.

Facebook abuse, cyber bullying and even being told by dozens of people I should have died made me withdraw from the entire biking world, and even a few PM's on here - not to mention a thread about how I was nothing more than a girl people would not ACTUALLY care about, rather than want to fuck. Lets just say it's taken me years to learn how to come through the 4 years of crap that I got, some of it self inflicted I now understand that.

Both online worlds have changed. But KB will always be the place I have met some of the most fucking amazing humans in my life, given me hope at times, led me to people who have picked up the phone when I've been close to the edge to tell me to get out of bed, keep going... that I matter.

FB, shut down my personal profile years ago, started an alias one where I now solely network with connections around the world for various reasons, and I block most people who find me who know me from my past life - whether I like them or not. I made a decision to start a new life, and on occasions it now includes KB.

Grateful to all it was at times many years ago, and all it taught me in the real world with connections too.

The R6 has finally just died too - after fighting with all I had for many years to hold onto it. So no riding in my near future.... for now. But when I come back - I'll be fucking back with such a grin, holding a middle finger up to the world at the same time.

Nice to see some old faces / names in here again. I check in from time to time. Life is bloody amazing now, living in the real world and keeping most humans at a distance until I can learn to handle that side of things again.

x Pie
    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Wot he said Katiepie!
    Bloody good to see you lurking lass.
    Do NOT ever let the haters win, Good to see you still looking in and best wishes to you!!!

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    R6
    Ah crap, there it goes again. My mind spitting out thoughts and words without a filter.

Sorry, what I MEANT to say was hi to a few old contacts and friends. I do miss the times when KB was active with some good debates, help and info for those needing it, and meeting people from here in person out on the road.

I even found my Kiwi Biker t-shirt the other day, and I must admit all I could do was smile at some pretty awesome memories of starting out as a rider surrounded by some pretty awesome people.

Must pay more attention in here these days. But then again being bikeless perhaps I'll just stay on the sidelines.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Must be someone you can contact down there and be pillion. Are Monty, Pam and their boys (Derwent Street lads n lass's?) or Linda and Co. still active down that way. Spyder(Jellywrestler)do you have any clue?

Thread Information