Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    I see you ignore how your cornerstone argument collapsed.
    so I will post it again
    Not at all,

As I have pointed out to Katman none of what you refers to are the finding of the Report.
    Also as I have pointed out they do not refer to the police ignoring the problem for fear as being perceived as being racist they refers to councillors.
    That statement ignores other pieces of documented actions by the police. It ignores other statements in the report that contradict this narrative

Your next one shows the lengths you are prepared to distort facts
    No, I addressed that - namely that other statements within the report itself contradict this.

I challenged you every time you said this I said prove it. yet when challenged you produced these quotes. that do not say what you claim they say.
    What the report actually says, that you ignore is
    That statement is contradicted by other statements and other documented occurences - hence why I left it out. Where did this public perception of Police inaction against a certain group come from? The public knew that the group was committing crime, they were reporting it and upon seeing that their reports went un-investigated based solely on the race of the perpetrator - they formed this opinion.

Then you have the letter from Weir - where she raises the ethnicity of the offenders from the reports of the victims - and instead of acting on this letter to apprehend or investigate the offenders - they told her not to refer to the offenders Race again and booked her for a re-education course.

Taking those 2 data points into consideration - can you hand on your heart say that Race did not play a factor in Police inaction?

Furthermore you have to take into account the wider public discourse surrounding the Rotherham case - all of which cite the report as evidence of Police failure to act, based on fear of accusations of Racism.

So a question for you then Husa - If Myself, Katman (and lord knows we agree on pretty much nothing, save possibly the color of the Sky and the manufacturer of our preferred Motorbikes), The Rotherham public and the Wider UK populace have all reached this conclusion - what information are you privy to that invalidates the mainstream interpretation?

THIS IS WHAT THE ACTUAL REPORT SAYS.
    Which is not what you have reported it to say now is it.
    You choose these quotes (not me)as being in the report as evidence that backed up your assertions that the police did not investigate due to fear of being seen as being racist yet they clearly do not.
    They do when read in the wider context of the Report - which is why the prevailing interpretation of the report is that is shows the Police failed to act on fear of Racism...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Not at all,

That statement ignores other pieces of documented actions by the police. It ignores other statements in the report that contradict this narrative

No, I addressed that - namely that other statements within the report itself contradict this.

That statement is contradicted by other statements and other documented occurences - hence why I left it out. Where did this public perception of Police inaction against a certain group come from? The public knew that the group was committing crime, they were reporting it and upon seeing that their reports went un-investigated based solely on the race of the perpetrator - they formed this opinion.

Then you have the letter from Weir - where she raises the ethnicity of the offenders from the reports of the victims - and instead of acting on this letter to apprehend or investigate the offenders - they told her not to refer to the offenders Race again and booked her for a re-education course.

Taking those 2 data points into consideration - can you hand on your heart say that Race did not play a factor in Police inaction?

Furthermore you have to take into account the wider public discourse surrounding the Rotherham case - all of which cite the report as evidence of Police failure to act, based on fear of accusations of Racism.

So a question for you then Husa - If Myself, Katman (and lord knows we agree on pretty much nothing, save possibly the color of the Sky and the manufacturer of our preferred Motorbikes), The Rotherham public and the Wider UK populace have all reached this conclusion - what information are you privy to that invalidates the mainstream interpretation?

They do when read in the wider context of the Report - which is why the prevailing interpretation of the report is that is shows the Police failed to act on fear of Racism...

Yet you actually stated and used these statements that you provided as being proof of a cover up.
    You did so repeatedly.
    Then when you were shown what they were and that they were false and out of context you still continue to fail to acknowledge they are edited, used out of context and not representative of the report further proves you are not interested in the truth of what occurred.
    as its pretty clear you are only interested in distorting information so that suits your agenda.
    Here is a hint rumors and il informed opinion are not admissible in court. nor are they indicative of being facts if they have no evidence to back it up.
    So i suggest you and katman just circle jerk back and forth in this thread about how its a cover up and tommy is a god without who the people of rotheram would never have got justice.
    Then i sugest as a next step you start a think tank with to go about figuring out how to lynch all those people from the indian subcontinent as being child rapists.
    You should also be prepared to face the inconvenient turth that a lot of these kids parents were also highly negligent in the fact that they clearly had no idea where their children were who they were with and what was going on with their children. That is not the job of the police or politicians. Thats is he parents responsibility.
    Despite your protests to the contrary the police can only respond to people coming forward and giving evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    So i suggest you and katman just circle jerk back and forth in this thread about how its a cover up and tommy is a god without who the people of rotheram would never have got justice.
    You have a real knack for making shit up.

I've never claimed Tommy Robinson was responsible for gaining justice for the people of Rotherham.

I've said that the scandal that engulfed Rotherham (and elsewhere) goes a long way towards explaining the emergence of activists such as Tommy Robinson.

Bike
    husaberg
    You have a real knack for making shit up.

I've never claimed Tommy Robinson was responsible for gaining justice for the people of Rotherham.

I've said that the scandal that engulfed Rotherham (and elsewhere) goes a long way towards explaining the emergence of activists such as Tommy Robinson.
    Thats rich...
    AKA is a racist retard who is likes to feed of racist hysteria, idiots like you that fail to appreciate that fact only provide him a platform to spread his vile racial hate messages.
    His only interest in Rotherham is because it had some Islamic's.
    Just as your only interest is that you think its a massive conspiracy.
    AKA is your god, just as conspiracy is your religion
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    motocompo
    And right on cue, another one of my fans who likes to cry "This is a motorcycle site - let's only talk about motorcycles" comes on here and makes one post for the day - in a thread titled Tommy Robinson.
    Fans? I only feel pity for you for having no life.
    At least i know theres not any chance of bumping into you at the Assen round of Moto GP this weekend, you will be too busy minding the internet for the rest of us that have lives.
    Could u possibly come up with a different red rep. "Fuck off shitforbrains" has about run its course. Even if u just break it up into "shit- for-brains" it might look a bit smarter. Cheers.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Fans? I only feel pity you for having no life.
    At least i know theres not any chance of bumping into you at the Assen round of Moto GP this weekend, you will be too busy minding the internet for the rest of us that have lives.
    Could u possibly come up with a different red rep. "Fuck off shitforbrains" has about run its course. Even if u just break it up into "shit- for-brains" it might look a bit smarter. Cheers.
    You don't handle rejection well, do you?

Bike
    husaberg
    Its odd that he gets away with the Abusive rep messages know one else is allowed to do it.
    He does give out "fuck off and die" occasionally.
    I did once get from him a "fuck off and die you retarded cumstain"
    That was the day he really must have thought he won the internet.
    Laava called it on one of the first pages
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Katman thread modus operandi,
    Start inflammatory thread
    Abuse contrary opinions
    Assert moral superiority
    Abuse contrary posters
    Have a tanty
    Whine on endlessly
    Achieve nothing.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    motocompo
    Its odd that he gets away with the Abusive rep messages know one else is allowed to do it.
    He does give out "fuck off and die" occasionally.
    I did once get from him a "fuck off and die you retarded cumstain"
    That was the day he really must have thought he won the internet.
    Laava called it on one of the first pages
    Ive got bigger worries, im stuck in some Belgian town called Spa. Dont be fooled by the name, its not a Spa at all & theres a goddam racetrack & noisy supercars everywhere. Theres been no significant conspiracys of any note here though, so i doubt anyone has heard of it.

Bike
    Exercycle
    Ive got bigger worries, im stuck in some Belgian town called Spa. Dont be fooled by the name, its not a Spa at all & theres a goddam racetrack & noisy supercars everywhere. Theres been no significant conspiracys of any note here though, so i doubt anyone has heard of it.
    There is of course a conspiracy, LOL. Check the regs - and admire the 18in wheels. I believe the age limits have been raised to 1986 so admire the XR69's fitted with GSXR engines....And i've accused the Register of running to a false history here, LOL.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Fuck of shitforbrains is a welcoming greeting in Taupo or Tupoh as its called on MSM.

Oh and bugger off with your Assen and Spa, let us get on with our dreary wet backwater 2nd world lives.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    There is of course a conspiracy, LOL. Check the regs - and admire the 18in wheels. I believe the age limits have been raised to 1986 so admire the XR69's fitted with GSXR engines....And i've accused the Register of running to a false history here, LOL.
    Yes, not impressed with a '82 CB1100f Badged as a 750 with flatslides & 4 pot brembo's
    Makes the tale of tommy pale in comparison.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    At 5.50 Tommy Robinson does his husaberk impression.

Bike
    Exercycle
    Yes, not impressed with a '82 CB1100f Badged as a 750 with flatslides & 4 pot brembo's
    Makes the tale of tommy pale in comparison.
    Fuck the tale of Tommy....

I wuz wrong, It's Donington and Oschersleben endurance races allowing up to '86. Spa has gone for 750's up to '92.
    I'm assuming that the RC30 will finish up there next year....

Re the honda quoted, you really should try to get to Greymouth to see what some try to get away with...

Bike
    Yo momma
    Wanker. I hope the beer is warm.....

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Yet you actually stated and used these statements that you provided as being proof of a cover up.
    You did so repeatedly.
    Then when you were shown what they were and that they were false and out of context you still continue to fail to acknowledge they are edited, used out of context and not representative of the report further proves you are not interested in the truth of what occurred.
    In your opinion, you still haven't come up with how the most widely held is as I've described it. You are trying to make it out like that the interpretation we hold is some fringe conspiracy. Here's a hint - it isn't.

I've outlined my reasons for choosing the statements I did and I've outlined why later parts of the report uphold the view of Police in-action.

as its pretty clear you are only interested in distorting information so that suits your agenda.
    Not at all, I care about the Children that got raped.

Here is a hint rumors and il informed opinion are not admissible in court. nor are they indicative of being facts if they have no evidence to back it up.
    I repeat the question - Given all the evidence surrounding this and similar cases - how is it that the most widely held opinion? Do we share some form of national delusion?

If I bend over backwards to see your point of view - The police were still Negligent of their duties, the Council were active in downplaying the Religious and cultural factor and that there was complicity between both the Police and Council.

Tell me this - how is that a conspiracy?

Except neither of us have ever claimed that. Douglas Murray clearly articulate that Tommy is a secondary symptom of a problem that has been ignored and suppressed.

Then i sugest as a next step you start a think tank with to go about figuring out how to lynch all those people from the indian subcontinent as being child rapists.
    Well, that would fix the problem...

But I've got a better idea, How about we actually talk about the problem? Openly and Honestly? That way we might actually understand the problem. Then if we understand the problem and we can openly discuss the cultural and religious factors that caused the problem, perhaps we can engage with the Cultural and Religious leaders on how to Identify the warning signs, how to inoculate members of the community against it and how to protect those in the community from it.

Don't you think that's a better idea? Than either killing everyone or pretending it doesn't exist?

You should also be prepared to face the inconvenient turth that a lot of these kids parents were also highly negligent in the fact that they clearly had no idea where their children were who they were with and what was going on with their children. That is not the job of the police or politicians. Thats is he parents responsibility.
    That's horseshit. For multiple reasons:

1: You don't know how working class communities raise their children and it's not your place to judge.
    2: A number of these abuses were occurring under the cover of services provided by the government to Help the children - so that is ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY the job of the Politicians, if it is a Government service
    3: Their Children were in their early teens - it's not uncommon for teens to experiment with freedom - and lets not forget, they went with their supposed boyfriend to a location (again, not uncommon at all) only to be jumped by multiple grown Men.

Despite your protests to the contrary the police can only respond to people coming forward and giving evidence.
    And multiple people did, and the Police ignored it. That's the problem you've got. Then, if you consider all the reports that were made and then retracted under duress (ie the scum were threatening their family members) - Maybe, the police might go:

"Hmmm we are getting a lot of young girls say they've been raped and then suddenly after a phonecall or text they mysteriously drop all charges and stay quiet - Maybe there's something we should investigate here"

Thats rich...
    AKA is a racist retard who is likes to feed of racist hysteria, idiots like you that fail to appreciate that fact only provide him a platform to spread his vile racial hate messages.
    His only interest in Rotherham is because it had some Islamic's.
    So tell me, Why'd he work with the Quillium foundation and Maajid Nawaaz (whom he speaks highly of)?

Secondly, Islam is not a Race. His interest in Rotherham is because it is yet another manifestation of backwards antiquated social and religious customs that we have allowed to be imported to our country, and that for nearly a Decade (when it was crystal clear to authorities what was happening) that no one wanted to do anything about it.

I've listened to a fair amount of Tommy - talking to Jews, Muslims, Sikhs and English people - he's neither Vile nor a Racist. He's pissed off at something (with a fair amount of justification).

If you want to shut the likes of Tommy up - there's one simple way to do it: Talk about the problem instead of pretending it doesn't exist. If you do that, he will no longer have a reason for existing.

Just as your only interest is that you think its a massive conspiracy.
    AKA is your god, just as conspiracy is your religion
    To be fair, I think Alex Jones would be better as a God of the religion of Conspiracy....
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Thread Information