Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson

Bike
    aprilia
    ^^Sigh, you guys are to easy. And way to slow!!

She dropped the case because she's a delusional drug addict like you WHO MADE THE ENTIRE THING UP!!!
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...th-claims.html

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...9-epstein-case

From 5 minutes in listen to what this lawyer says.

So lets put you lots mental midget skills to the test here: Why if theres practically thousands of famous names in Epsteins infamous "black book" why is it that TRUMP is the ONLY one to help out the prosecution lawyer?? (if you watch the vid the other witness did something stupid got put in prison and was killed which was obviously rather convenient for Epstein and co)

TRUMP was the only one boyos out hundreds if not thousands of hugely influential and famous people. (From Mick Jagger to Richard Branson to Courtney Love)

Bike
    husaberg
    So all allegations of sexual assault made against Epstein are true ,Unless they include trump..........plus all investigations made by the FBI are fake unless they also dont include trump.......fascinating

During the press conference, FBI special director Bill Sweeney emphasized that the Epstein case was one of the highest on the federal docket, and that the government was actively looking for other victims to come forward. He urged any of Epstein?s alleged victims to contact 1800-CALL-FBI with any information.

Trump Is Angry That the FBI Won?t Endorse His Theory of Victimhood
    The president has already fired an FBI director and an acting director. Now he?s gunning for the present director, Chris Wray.
    President Trump on Saturday launched a scathing Twitter attack against his prominent critic, former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe.
    Referencing a tweet about McCabe?s book, The Threat: How the FBI Protects America in the Age of Terror and Trump, the president called him a ?sleazebag.?
    ?Andy McCabe is a major sleazebag,? Trump tweeted. ?Among many other things, he took massive amounts of money from Crooked Hillary reps, for wife?s campaign, while Hillary was under ?investigation? by FBI!?
    Trump Labor Secretary Alex Acosta resigns amid pressure from Jeffrey Epstein sex traffic case
    Acosta made the announcement to reporters while standing next to President Donald Trump outside the White House. Trump said Acosta had called him Friday morning and that it was Acosta’s decision to quit.
    “This was him, not me, because I’m with him,” Trump said in a lengthy exchange with the press before departing the White House en route to events in Wisconsin and Ohio. “I said, ‘You don’t have to do this.’”
    The resignation came two days after Acosta gave a news conference in which he defended a controversial non-prosecution agreement he had made with Epstein’s lawyers in 2007, when Acosta was the top prosecutor in Miami
    The non-prosecution agreement struck between Epstein and Acosta’s office was also concealed from the victims in the case. A Florida judge ruled in February 2019 that the team of Miami prosecutors led by Acosta broke the law when they hid the deal from the more than 30 underage victims who had allegedly been sexually abused by Epstein.

As US Attorney, he engaged in an unconscionable agreement w/Jeffrey Epstein kept secret from courageous, young victims preventing them from seeking justice. This was known by @POTUS when he appointed him to the cabinet."
    The non-prosecution agreement also protected the alleged co-conspirators who helped recruit the girls, and contained a provision ensuring the deal "will not be made part of any public record.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    So all allegations of sexual assault made against Epstein are true ,Unless they include trump..........plus all investigations made by the FBI are fake unless they also dont include trump.......fascinating

During the press conference, FBI special director Bill Sweeney emphasized that the Epstein case was one of the highest on the federal docket, and that the government was actively looking for other victims to come forward. He urged any of Epstein?s alleged victims to contact 1800-CALL-FBI with any information.

Acosta made the announcement to reporters while standing next to President Donald Trump outside the White House. Trump said Acosta had called him Friday morning and that it was Acosta?s decision to quit.
    ?This was him, not me, because I?m with him,? Trump said in a lengthy exchange with the press before departing the White House en route to events in Wisconsin and Ohio. ?I said, ?You don?t have to do this.??

Well its pretty simple the "evidence" you are claiming against Trump are all totally circumstantial and as I said if anyone was going to find dirt on Trump in this manner fusion GPS who were getting paid by Hillary and co would of already found it years ago. + the fact they've had another 3 years to dig dirt on him and found exactly nothing.

Epstein was operating like three blocks way from Trumps Mar a Lago resort which is why he was going around there when he was in the area and not off in his other locations raping everyone left right and centre....

Again that TDS is getting the best of you.

If you think random people vaguely connected to Trump in all sorts of random ways is enough to bring down a sitting president your retarded.

Just post one piece of evidence I cant refute just one I'll wait.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    So lets put you lots mental midget skills to the test here:
    Well, here we go, this is where it all falls apart for you. You address everybody with this expression of disdain, super ironically, call everyone a fascist (or whatever buzzword you are currently using) who's opinion is different to yours and then, you loudly endorse your opinion of Obamas birth certificate being faked.
    What you fail to understand, time and time agin, is that no-one is going to take anything you say seriously, no-one will bother to click on any links you put up and nobody believes you when you state how learned you are on russian collusion etc yadda yadda yadda.
    Hilariously, I suspect you are too retarded and brainwashed to understand that you just appear endlessly foolish being so militant about what you believe...
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Hilariously, I suspect you are too retarded and brainwashed to understand that you just appear endlessly foolish
    Oh, the irony.

Bike
    aprilia
    ^^

And this guy (laava) thinks the same doesnt apply to him....

Welcome to clown world.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Oh, the irony.
    Oh, the predictability!
    Spose it's too cloudy to be out logging "chemtrails" today eh oh enlightened one?

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Oh, the predictability!
    Spose it's too cloudy to be out logging "chemtrails" today eh oh enlightened one?
    Double irony - considering one of the purposes of 'cloud seeding' is to produce rain.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Double irony - considering one of the purposes of 'cloud seeding' is to produce rain.
    Cloud seeding and chem trails are the same thing, who knew?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Cloud seeding and chem trails are the same thing, who knew?
    Do you agree that cloud seeding involves spreading chemicals into our atmosphere?

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Oh fucking Lol! You are the easiest wind up ever!🤡

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Katspam View Post
    Do you agree that cloud seeding involves spreading chemicals into our atmosphere?
    As does lighting a fire or riding a katana or smoking weed..........so does that make you are a cloud seeder chem trailer as as my money was on you just being a no talent assclown troll-boy
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    aprilia
    Well heres the prince William connection...

Wonder when the Harry one wll turn up?

Bike
    aprilia

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    That guy wouldn't know shit from sugar. Yes the US Constitution guarantees free speech, primarily giving the press the right to criticise the government. There is not unlimited free speech even in the US of A.

Courts in the US can order suppression of details too. Just last night our time a federal judge banned Roger Stone from using any social media while his case proceeds.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information