Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Hyperbike ownership

Bike
    2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    I don't see anything in the ad that says fastest 'road legal' bike.

You have trouble with comprehension don't you.
    Fucken oath I do. Do you offer lessons in english? Because I could really use them... Coming from West Auckland (Kelston) and all that shit...
    Can pretty much put my fortnightly salary on the busa turbo beating that bike down the QM. It needs an extended swinger though, equal to the harleys wheel base to make it a fair test. A RCC Super Ultra does 650hp at the wheels and would easily beat that bike. Anyone want to sponsor me for the kit? I'm crazy as fuck yo! lol

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reibz View Post
    Fucken oath I do. Do you offer lessons in english? Because I could really use them... Coming from West Auckland (Kelston) and all that shit...
    Can pretty much put my fortnightly salary on the busa turbo beating that bike down the QM. It needs an extended swinger though, equal to the harleys wheel base to make it a fair test. A RCC Super Ultra does 650hp at the wheels and would easily beat that bike. Anyone want to sponsor me for the kit? I'm crazy as fuck yo! lol
    So you are agreeing with me, but adding provisos to legitamize a previously erroneous proclamation.

Past your bed time mate. We will negotiate rates for English tutelage when you are sober after a good sleep, and hearty breakfast aye?

In fact, I can often be persuaded to help pro bono in special cases such as yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Don't argue with the pigs, man. They'll tap your phones and steal your weed and make your old lady do things she won't do for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    Sexually transmitted diseases are one thing, sexually affected carnage is something else entirely. Ladies, if his cock's that small that he's prepared to put you at risk for a root, look elsewhere. Seriously.

Bike
    2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
    So you are agreeing with me, but adding provisos to legitamize a previously erroneous proclamation.

Past your bed time mate. We will negotiate rates for English tutelage when you are sober after a good sleep, and hearty breakfast aye?

In fact, I can often be persuaded to help pro bono in special cases such as yours.
    Put your money where your mouth is mate. +500NZD I get a higher top speed than you on 15 Sep 13 at the cliffhanger sprints. Easy money if you want it...
    No hate either mate. Much respect. Just want to make shit interesting on here...

Bike
    Put your money where your mouth is mate. +500NZD I get a higher top speed than you on 15 Sep 13 at the cliffhanger sprints. Easy money if you want it...
    No hate either mate. Much respect. Just want to make shit interesting on here...
    Again. In the morning when you've dried out a bit, re-read this thread.

I won't be racing, but I've got a few dollars that you won't be the fastest on the day in either category.

Now go to bed, you're gonna wake up too late to enjoy all the riding to be done this day!
    Don't argue with the pigs, man. They'll tap your phones and steal your weed and make your old lady do things she won't do for you.
    Sexually transmitted diseases are one thing, sexually affected carnage is something else entirely. Ladies, if his cock's that small that he's prepared to put you at risk for a root, look elsewhere. Seriously.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Advertised as NZ's fastest bike.

I call bullshit.

http://www.topfuel.co.nz/team.htm
    What's its top end mister? Because the only claim I see in his ad is for top end, not quarter. And in your link it's about 1/4, not top end.

Bike
    2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
    Again. In the morning when you've dried out a bit, re-read this thread.

I won't be racing, but I've got a few dollars that you won't be the fastest on the day in either category.

Now go to bed, you're gonna wake up too late to enjoy all the riding to be done this day!
    Come on mate don't be a pussy! ahahaha
    Lets make it $50 that I won't be the fastest then? Might be easy money for you my bro, but then again you never know...
    Whats your preference anyway? Busa/ZX14/Blackbird?

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    What's its top end mister? Because the only claim I see in his ad is for top end, not quarter. And in your link it's about 1/4, not top end.
    Fuck, 'ere we go. Another argument over the difference between fast and quick.

Like ol' Hildo beating that 'blade. He was half way through third gear and the Honda was only halfway through first.

Top speed showdown, my money is still on the 'rod given testing and sorting gearing.

Bike
    Come on mate don't be a pussy! ahahaha
    Lets make it $50 that I won't be the fastest then? Might be easy money for you my bro, but then again you never know...
    Whats your preference anyway? Busa/ZX14/Blackbird?
    A gentlemans bet then. I've got a fiddy (two of 'em obviously) says you won't be a winner in either discipline.

I will be the first to shake your hand if you take them off me.

Bike
    2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
    Deal. But you didnt name your preference. Come on bro, im keen to know...

Bike
    Deal. But you didnt name your preference. Come on bro, im keen to know...
    Nothing to do with you big balls boys racing. But if we are talking your ideas of moderns, I'd own the ZX before the 'bus.

Give me this anyday...

Bike
    TF125
    Busa/ZX14/Blackbird?
    I find it disturbing that you put the 'Bird in the same category as those other 2. It's simply not on the same level IMO.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Fuck, 'ere we go. Another argument over the difference between fast and quick.

Like ol' Hildo beating that 'blade. He was half way through third gear and the Honda was only halfway through first.

Top speed showdown, my money is still on the 'rod given testing and sorting gearing.
    It seems you are the only one confusing it lol. His claim is top speed, your link claim is 1/4.

It's like saying the Veyron is the worlds fastest car, then someone saying my car does a 9s quarter so my car is faster. It's not.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    It seems you are the only one confusing it lol. His claim is top speed, your link claim is 1/4.

It's like saying the Veyron is the worlds fastest car, then someone saying my car does a 9s quarter so my car is faster. It's not.
    Actually, the Veyron SS will do a 9 second quarter.

And I'll chuck in an edit here, I was just being a belligerent cunt because it was late. I had too many, and felt like stimulating some discussion.

Those probably wouldn't be the words I'd 've used last night though!

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    You mean our shit condition roads lol. I love our potholes mid-corner though, and truck fucked lines. Makes riding fun, but for a flat out straight you cant get much more fun than a hyperbike. Straight up!
    Like in Aus - this one is 17miles long, but still has curves - just in a vertical plane......good for those IOM lift offs.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1978.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	215.6 KB 
ID:	285801  
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    Various things
    Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Twin 38mm Tials? That shit would would mean. Please tell me you plan on doing it to yours? We need a few more turbo bikes in NZ to encourage others to do it and think outside the norm!
    You boys are a bit late to the Turbo Party! 20 odd years ago I had one of these running 20lbs boost with water and methanol injection. Unlike modern bikes...it had next to no brakes and a frame made from spagetti. You guys have got it good...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2_f.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	344.5 KB 
ID:	285802

Thread Information