Page 297 of 534 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    So no-ones doing the Toyrun?? Wheres everyone gone?? Looking at leaving from Kingsgate Hotel 9.30 ish Sunday morning and taking a slighly longer run down to Cambridge. Whose keen??
    busy busy busy busy. Got a stupid wedding this weekend then another next weekend. I had to take the bike to my final suit fitting today just to have a run on it. I'll be happy after next weekend. May even come for a ride with you lot

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs JMK View Post
    Murray, you mustnt of checked the calendar we are registered See you Sunday morning we happy to go the long way to Cambridge
    So will this be the first outing with the group on the mighty GN250 or pillioned by Mr JMK???

Quote Originally Posted by ckai View Post
    May even come for a ride with you lot
    Why does this make me think of the Battersea power station?????

Did Westpac helisopter ride on Sunday - AMAZING - so many bikes. They ran out of badges with only 1/2 the bikes there! To ride the motorway with one lane as far as the eye could see filled with bikes, when we were mid pack, knowing there were just as many behind us was great.
    Mark (Caseye) will also be coming down from Auckland to join us on Sunday so it should be good and lots of 250's David!!.

OH yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAy FOR MONDAY SORRELBOY (Nigel). I'm sure the beer will taste sweet tomorrow night!!

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    1983 GN250
    So will this be the first outing with the group on the mighty GN250 or pillioned by Mr JMK???
    GS had a run at the weekend already for this weekend Just dont mention my little GN sitting in the garage although suppose at least it not sitting on its lonesome lol

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Dead keen as well. I'll have a talk to our boss and some others at the company and see if we can get a decent group. This is so what we're in too. In fact, I'd be bloody disappointed if we couldn't get at least 4 bikes from work alone.
    How did you get on with this for the cancer relay baton ride on Saturday?? I note only kevie, kerry and myself registered from Hams. Anyone else keen to do a ride to Te Kuiti and back up to Ngaruawahia??

Calendar has been updated for cancer baton run on Saturday 3rd March. Meeting Auckland riders at Pirongia at 2.30 so I will be heading out from the Hotel about 1.30 so I have time for a coffee at Pirongia. Anyone want to leave from the Kingsgate Hotel let me know and I will wait for you.

Bike
    1987 GPX 250

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    How did you get on with this for the cancer relay baton ride on Saturday?? I note only kevie, kerry and myself registered from Hams. Anyone else keen to do a ride to Te Kuiti and back up to Ngaruawahia??
    No go. Turns out everyone wants staff this weekend so the people that were penciled in have been put to work. The old man was keen but he's having to sort some issues out on the farm. If it stayed quiet like it has the last few weekends we would have 3 keen for a putt-putt.

What time you reckon you'll be leaving Te Kuiti?

Bike
    1987 GPX 250

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    To those that did that last twilight day how many kms did you cover?

Bike
    2005 R6
    Quote Originally Posted by sil3nt View Post
    I have no idea about how many km's, but we were out for pretty much 3 x 15 min periods. So not a lot at all. So is there another Honda night on next monday? Man, tempting if there is. The last one was an epic time. Could be $80 well spent

Bike
    2005 R6
    Quote Originally Posted by sil3nt View Post
    BTW: From my experience last time, I would not start off in the slowest group. There were too many real beginners holding up the track. The middle group looked a lot better for anything bigger than a 250. Mind you, I'm sure you could start in the slow one for your first few laps, then go up if you wanted too.

It's an awesome experience, and the track is wicked. The smoothness alone blew me away, its just so god dam smooth.

Bike
    None :(
    Quote Originally Posted by bi-winning View Post
    ... the track is wicked. The smoothness alone blew me away, its just so god dam smooth.
    Unlike the damn road that the vilagrad winery is on - today went for a practice ride to get vilagrad tickets for the wigmore concert tomorrow and the wind gusts werent as bad as the pot holes.

Bike
    2005 Suzuki boulevard C50

Postponed 24 hours

Have you seen the post re the baton run now being on the Sunday??

Owing to the storm passing oevr they have decided to postpone it 24 hours. the times are all the same tho and Im still happy to tag along on the Sunday

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...de-Postponment
    Get Vengence on your kids !!! Live long enough to be grandparents

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    No go. Turns out everyone wants staff this weekend so the people that were penciled in have been put to work. The old man was keen but he's having to sort some issues out on the farm. If it stayed quiet like it has the last few weekends we would have 3 keen for a putt-putt.

What time you reckon you'll be leaving Te Kuiti?
    I would think 3.30-4.00pm

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by kevie View Post
    Have you seen the post re the baton run now being on the Sunday??

Owing to the storm passing oevr they have decided to postpone it 24 hours. the times are all the same tho and Im still happy to tag along on the Sunday

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...de-Postponment
    Probably not going now. Will depend on how I feel after the Toyrun so will see on the day. May just pop out to Pirongia???

Bike
    Custom Ag100
    Sunday will suit me now Murray, would get out to Pirongia around 2pm, are you still expecting Auck riders around 2:30pm?

cheers.
    "Sorry Officer, umm.... my yellow power band got stuck wide open"

Thread Information