Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I love you mum

Bike
    Pillion
    All my sympathies matey, she had your lovely smile, hang on to the good memories and they will help you through. Big hug and look after yourself x
    It is entirely possible to teach an old blond new tricks!!!

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    A Mum is the one person who is irreplaceable (so to speak). Yours sounded like an extra spacial one.
    Sorry to hear of your loss.
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    So old you won't care
    Sorry for your loss mate - sounds like she was a great mother and will be greatly missed...

Bike
    EX500s - Ruby
    What a lovely tribute, Marty...brought a tear to my eye.
    Sending you my love and sympathies
    She sounds extra special...
    Diarrhoea is hereditary - it runs in your jeans

If my nose was running money, I'd blow it all on you...

Bike
    2006 YAMAHA XJR1300
    You have my deepest sympathy... there's no one that can replace your MUM no matter how old you are....

Bike
    2013 ZX14R SE
    At this point I still have both my parents present but i've always said loosing either of your parents must be the one of the hardest things you'll ever have to go through so i'm very sorry to here of your mothers passing. Thankfully as you pointed out she passed peacefully with her family around her and that's about the best you can ask for.

Bike
    BMWR1100RS,
    Very touching tribute, needless to say it bought back memories of my parents passing.
    Peace mate, farewell Mum.
    Oh bugger

Bike
    mutton dressed up as lamb and a 73 XL250
    Sorry for your loss fella,she sounds like a wonderful mom.
    Be the person your dog thinks you are...

Bike
    Triumph Bonneville & Street Triple
    Our thoughts are with you Marty

Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6
    Sorry for your loss Marty, you have some wonderful memories they will make you laugh & cry, a beautifully written tribute
    Have to Karma ... Justice catches up eventually !!

Bike
    Your mom
    I am very sorry for your loss. You have my deepest condolences.

Bike
    Ducati V4S Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jafar View Post
    Tonight @ 12.15 am my mum passed away.
    Mate I am so sorry to hear your sad news. RIP.

Catch up for a coffee soon mate.

Bike
    2014 Honda VFR1200F
    Blog Entries
    Thank you everyone, your responses here & the text messages I have received have been fantastic, today has been a hard one.
    Mum is now in the funeral home & I will be visiting her tomorrow. My brother & I have been to the funeral directors & they have been great so far. They are the same funeral directors that organized Junior's funeral so am feeling comfortable with their abilities.( Junior was a mate that died in a bike V truck crash earlier this year. R.I.P mate) & they did an exceptional job with that.
    Cleaning out mums stuff from the rest home was hard, I kept expecting to see her come round the corner .The realization that she is not here anymore is sinking in.
    The kids have been great, they have been helping throughout the day & we have laughed & cried all day. Memories keep coming up & we will be into another session of laughing & crying, without them here this would be so much harder that it already is.
    Yesterday was my youngest daughters 19th birthday, her special day has been completely screwed up by the death of my Mum, her plans for the weekend away have also been dashed by the funeral's timing. She has taken it all very well really, she has non refundable tickets to something & will miss most of it. Her boyfriend is also staying behind with her & will miss out as well. Two exceptional young people that I'm proud to know.
    bikes and babes are best naked

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    MONEYI don't have any
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    I found I had a fluffy seam when my crotch got wet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lula View Post
    Pussy forget about him.

Bike
    bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jafar View Post
    Yesterday was my youngest daughters 19th birthday, her special day has been completely screwed up by the death of my Mum, her plans for the weekend away have also been dashed by the funeral's timing. She has taken it all very well really, she has non refundable tickets to something & will miss most of it. Her boyfriend is also staying behind with her & will miss out as well. Two exceptional young people that I'm proud to know.
    When my poppa passed away last year, the funeral was planned for the day of my 25th Birthday. I had spent my 18th birthday looking after my granny and poppa, followed by my 21st birthday, as they were starting to get on and needed a bit of TLC. And then my 25th Birthday was spent dressing my grandma, and looking after her for the day on my own, as the rest of the family were busy with preparations for the service etc. And amongst all of that, my whole family forgot that it was my birthday. But for the rest of my life, I will be so happy that I was there for here, and for my family through that time. As I am sure your daughter will be too. We can never choose the timings of these things, and its such an important time for everyone to be together, and support one another.

My poppa was my hero, and I spent 3 big birthdays with Granny and 2 with him. Family is my number one and I wouldn't have it any other way. Your daughter and her boyfriend sound very special, as did your mother.

These next few days will be very difficult indeed, but it is so warming to hear you are all laughing and crying together along the way.

All the very best, your words are very touching.
    Last edited by Gone Burger; 26th August 2010 at 09:31. Reason: spelling as always

Bike
    Ninjaaaa!
    Sorry for your loss Marty. My thoughts are with you.

Fortnightly Adventures

Quote Originally Posted by Cr1MiNaL View Post
    sigh, people with big mouths on here are always the ones with little or no skill.
    Roffle

Thread Information