PDA

View Full Version : MOST annoying thing when on the bike is...

Stirts
21st July 2009, 14:08
A stray hair tickling your nose and you just can't get at it.

Thinking you don't need to go wees at a stop, then 10 minutes down the road your bladder suddenly tells you otherwise!!

An itch on your head that doesn't go away, and like a tardo you start scratching your helmet!

Cracking a woodie (Fatt Max) or getting a fluffy seam when your crotch gets wet (Mom)

What are your most annoying things that happen when you're on a bike?

MIXONE
21st July 2009, 14:10
Having to go home!

bucket boy
21st July 2009, 14:11
when you ride into a bank

Maha
21st July 2009, 14:14

Thinking you don't need to go wees at a stop, then 10 minutes down the road your bladder suddenly tells you otherwise!!

An itch on your head that doesn't go away, and like a tardo you start scratching your helmet!

Cracking a woodie (Fatt Max) or getting a fluffy seam when your crotch gets wet (Mom)

I dont get the stray hair thing....:cool:

Farting is something I cant get away with when Mom is on the back because, I have to levitate and pivot.

MIXONE
21st July 2009, 14:14

The bank I go to doesn't even allow you to wear a helmet inside let alone take in the whole bike!

stify
21st July 2009, 14:17

oh look, a trim and pick tool...batteries not included

Boob Johnson
21st July 2009, 14:19
Getting off

Stirts
21st July 2009, 14:21

Kelvy you didn't ride into it.....you body slammed it!!

I dont get the stray hair thing....:cool:
Oh.....has Mom got herself a bikini wax?

Farting is something I cant get away with when Mom is on the back because, I have to levitate and pivot.

To get her in the eye aye?

Mikkel
21st July 2009, 14:22
My top 3 would probably be, in no particular order:

Grit
Speed limits
Oblivious road users

Stirts
21st July 2009, 14:23
oh look, a trim and pick tool...batteries not included

FARK....I had to look at that a few times, for a minute there I thought that was a vibrator and he was into aural. Gives new meaning to fucked in the head!

Getting off

Not much of a wanker then huh?

mister.koz
21st July 2009, 14:29
The satin nut-cracker, woke up late for a ride, threw on the leathers on top of the satin boxers you wore to bed the night before, the lack of support means things move and drop down as you blaze through corners then you go to sit down flat again and SNAP left leg goes numb. :mad:

Waving to a rider they turn around and try to follow you, as they turn around you notice their patch.. (so glad i have a zx10) :eek:

Idiots in (insert Japanese fast-4/6 or V8 cars here) trying to drag you off on the straights and doing 10km/hour on tight corners. :mad:

Heading home as the sun is low in the sky with a head wind and the person infront attempts to clean their windscreen for better vision, coating you in a foamy, filthy mess of blinding fluids :mad:

YellowDog
21st July 2009, 14:40
Agree about Hairs, which are never my own.

But my main annoyance (apart from car drivers who do not indicate until they are actually making the manouevre) is small insects in your helmet!

When I was in the UK if a Mayfly hit your helmet, the squish would 'whiteout your vision'. YUK :shit:

Shaun S
21st July 2009, 14:43
Sneezing :eek5:

mashman
21st July 2009, 14:50
Getting off

Tantric Motorcycling???

Being so hot that the pubes between yer ass and yer baws get interwoven in yer undies...

ManDownUnder
21st July 2009, 14:55
All your wet weather gear on, a good set of twisties, notwhere to safely stop and bloody Herpes flairs up again - that's an itch that doesn't stop giving. And that one time I had crabs too - ba-JEEBUS!

Stirts
21st July 2009, 14:56
The satin nut-cracker, woke up late for a ride, threw on the leathers on top of the satin boxers you wore to bed the night before, the lack of support means things move and drop down as you blaze through corners then you go to sit down flat again and SNAP left leg goes numb. :mad:

Very hazardous to your health!

Sneezing :eek5:
Loaded ones especially

Being so hot that the pubes between yer ass and yer baws get interwoven in yer undies...

So you know YellowDog then?
Four words you need to recite when you go to the salon to get that sorted ...... BACK, CRACK & SACK.

Shaun S
21st July 2009, 15:00
BACK, CRACK & SACK.Fuck, I just about spat my coffee all over the monitor! :clap:

Stirts
21st July 2009, 15:05
All your wet weather gear on, a good set of twisties, notwhere to safely stop and bloody Herpes flairs up again - that's an itch that doesn't stop giving. And that one time I had crabs too - ba-JEEBUS!

Sounds like the Koomeeeooo sheep need drenching again.

Fuck, I just about spat my coffee all over the monitor! :clap:

Pfffffffft and you boys hassle US about swallowing :rolleyes:

elevenhundred
21st July 2009, 15:06
Bees in your jacket, grit in your eyes, numb hands and after a long cold ride, having to deal with shrinkage while busting for a piss.

mashman
21st July 2009, 15:07
Fuck, I just about spat my coffee all over the monitor! :clap:

EEEEEEEEK... i once saw a doco on guys getting that done on a regular basis, (apparantly it gets easier the more often you go) but those first few times looked like some of the most agonising moments a man can spend with his clothes off... Ney chance...

Maha
21st July 2009, 15:12
Pfffffffft and you boys hassle US about swallowing :rolleyes:

Gargle then swallow...its a two step process, if it still has not gone down, a little tap on the back of the neck will ensure that said product will indeed, find its destination soon enough.

EJK
21st July 2009, 15:19
When the bike is so slow!

McWild
21st July 2009, 15:20
Crashing is pretty high up there for me.

Laava
21st July 2009, 15:43
Running out of gas-at home- and the lawnmower can is empty-and the neighbours are out. Yesterday morning!

gijoe1313
21st July 2009, 16:22
Forgetting to do your chin strap up and down the road you get the smackitty-smackitty effect and go :doh: :slap:

nudemetalz
21st July 2009, 16:31
Putting your over-trou into your backpack just as it's about to rain and thinking,.."she'll be right, I'll just have enough time to get home".
2 minutes later, while on the bike, it starts hosing down !!!!!

slofox
21st July 2009, 16:39
On a cold morning ride, having snot run out your nose and get all over the inside of the helmet and into your neck tube...:puke:

Str8 Jacket
21st July 2009, 16:51
W I N D ! <suck> <suck>

Stirts
21st July 2009, 16:55
W I N D ! <suck> <suck>

:rofl:

Or do you mean the other type of wind? The wind that causes you to lift your bum bum off the seat or to the side to let out and then shake the smell down to your boots wind?

Matt Bleck
21st July 2009, 16:57
other road user's, the speed limit etc, etc, so on and so forth........

Str8 Jacket
21st July 2009, 16:57

Or do you mean the other type of wind? The wind that causes you to lift your bum bum off the seat or to the side to let out and then shake the smell down to your boots wind?

See, now you've confuzzled me. I don't know what I mean... :confused:

slofox
21st July 2009, 16:59
W I N D ! <suck> <suck>

It's a bugger having to lift ya bum offn the seat to get rid of it...must look funny to anyone behind..specially if they are in a car and their windscreen suddenly goes brown...

nosebleed
21st July 2009, 17:06
+1 on wees

Skyryder
21st July 2009, 17:21
Tantric Motorcycling???

On a Yogaha.:(

Skyryder

Headbanger
21st July 2009, 17:31
runny nose.

Especially when on the way to meet someone, and on a cold day the wind can start dragging it out and the next thing you know you have snot all over your face, so you wipe with with your glove and all you succeed in doing is spreading it everywhere.

peasea
21st July 2009, 17:54
runny nose.

Especially when on the way to meet someone, and on a cold day the wind can start dragging it out and the next thing you know you have snot all over your face, so you wipe with with your glove and all you succeed in doing is spreading it everywhere.

Open face helmets rock, don't they?

mashman
21st July 2009, 18:04
On a Yogaha.:(

Skyryder

snicker... :laugh: appreciated it...

gatch
21st July 2009, 18:26
Definately a runny nose, having a breath guard inside your helmet is good for some reasons, but a complete shit when you got to eradicate a stray booger..

NighthawkNZ
21st July 2009, 18:29

Don't have long enough hair for this problem...

Having to go home!

But I do have this problem...

ynot slow
21st July 2009, 18:44
Bee down jacket.

Trying to get leathers off to have a crap quickly,so am told.

DMNTD
21st July 2009, 18:47
Being hit by a truck or similar
Black ice
Diesel
Ant crawling in ya ear because you were stupid enough to leave ya helmet on the ground
Fuel light coming on
Puncture
Twat drivers
Tar snakes

Headbanger
21st July 2009, 18:59

Yeah, that always annoying.....

DMNTD
21st July 2009, 19:00
Yeah, that always annoying.....

Dang straight...still annoying me 6months later too. :apint:

Mom
21st July 2009, 19:08

Well the type of wind that gets me thinking is the self created variety. Of course being a lady I never fart, but I have heard that when you do actually manage to squeeze one out it sits warm in your pants making you think you may have followed through :yes:

runny nose.

You are a real biker if you get off your bike in the winter with a lovely dew drop hanging off the end of your snoze. Trust me it is all cool to wipe it up just before you shake hands :sunny:

God it is great to be a biker :D

I think for me though, the thing that really gives me the shits is the stinging bug on the inside of your helmet. If it just crawls around in the periphery of your vision it is very distracting. All you can think about is stopping and getting the thing out without getting stung. Of course you will hav already exhausted all the open visor, turn head options and now are genuinely thinking about what you are going to look like after you get stung beside your eye.

Goblin
21st July 2009, 19:25
That stray hair thing...when I take off with visor up, I cant feel it but put visor down and one hair pulls. Visor up...it stops pulling...visor down...it pulls...on and on it goes. :pinch:

doc
21st July 2009, 19:37
Black ice
Diesel
Ant crawling in ya ear because you were stupid enough to leave ya helmet on the ground
Fuel light coming on
Puncture
Twat drivers
Tar snakes

Fark are you doin all this while you are txtin or something. :banana: Cmon gettin hit by a truck, wtf

BMWST?
21st July 2009, 19:50
You are a real biker if you get off your bike in the winter with a lovely dew drop hanging off the end of your snoze. Trust me it is all cool to wipe it up just before you shake hands :sunny:

one thing you may like from our tag o rama game is this quote...

Fugit - 50 Miles of snotsicles for nothing, the coasties miss it this time.

DMNTD
21st July 2009, 19:55
Fark are you doin all this while you are txtin or something. :banana: Cmon gettin hit by a truck, wtf

LOL....nah he just failed to give way at a roundabout. I failed to read his mistake,which then became mine

98tls
21st July 2009, 21:03
Most annoying thing?Camper vans on the wrong side of the road,twice now over on the West coast.:Pokey:

BASS-TREBLE
21st July 2009, 21:24
+1 on the runny nose.
For some reason I can be snot-less all day and then hop on the bike and, there it is, as runny as water.

Unit
22nd July 2009, 17:08
Having to often put up with punchure in rear tyre, especially if tyre is newish, then quietly riding around with punchure repair kit on board trying to squeeze a few more k's out of said tyre before replacing. The 14 has had three tyres punchured now, Im getting a bit tired of it.

The Pastor
22nd July 2009, 17:17
meeting kbers at stops

nodrog
22nd July 2009, 20:36

having to watch the knob infront of you ride into a bank

SixPackBack
22nd July 2009, 20:45
Runnin' from the filth......you would think the fookers would make an efort to keep up, ya know keep the race alive.:first:

ready4whatever
23rd July 2009, 14:54
police. couldnt write cops message was too short, now its long enough

slofox
23rd July 2009, 15:07
police. couldnt write cops message was too short, now its long enough

Nah nah nah...the coppers are your friends. They are there to stop you being bad bad bad...
I always wave to them. Makes them wonder what I am up to...:devil2:

gwigs
24th July 2009, 11:18
W I N D ! <suck> <suck>

Like the gust that hits you as you lean into a corner and catches the lower part of the fairing taking the weight off your front tyre,giving you a "Here we go""Oh shit feeling" and near cardiac arrest
.....happened to me twice within a couple of months......anyone else experienced this?

wickle
24th July 2009, 14:59
Bee down jacket.

Trying to get leathers off to have a crap quickly,so am told.
Try a hole bloody lot ! Rode into a swarm one day people driving past must of wondered, seeing three motorcyclists ripping all they gear off, at 120k those little suckers get everywhere.

Stirts
24th July 2009, 15:34
people driving past must of wondered, seeing three motorcyclists ripping all they gear off.

Probably just confirmed their thoughts that motorcyclists are a bunch of randy, dodgy buggers trying to get into each others leathers.

Shaun S
24th July 2009, 15:56
Have not read all the replies for the last few days - but today someone threw a cigratte out their window and it got lodged between my helmet and my jacket - burned like hell - fuckers! :angry:

oldrider
24th July 2009, 16:30

Bloody hell Stirts, all these things get worse as you get older (except the woodie thing) and you have got so far to go! :eek:

All our trips are planned around toilets stops etc now days but at least we are still making the trips! :mellow::crazy::o:Oops:

wickle
24th July 2009, 16:58
Probably just confirmed their thoughts that motorcyclists are a bunch of randy, dodgy buggers trying to get into each others leathers.
your thoughts not mine!

Maha
24th July 2009, 17:10
Bloody hell Stirts, all these things get worse as you get older (except the woodie thing) and you have got so far to go! :eek:

All our trips are planned around toilets stops etc now days but at least we are still making the trips! :mellow::crazy::o:Oops:

I gotta stay away from the coffee, on a trip a while ago, I had a rather strong brew at the Taupo Truckstop, half an hour into the next leg I was lookign for a place to stop (rest area) finally found one just in time. I took me the same amount of time to have a piss as it did for the others to have a smoke, it just wouldn't stop!!..:blink:

wickle
24th July 2009, 17:17
I gotta stay away from the coffee, on a trip a while ago, I had a rather strong brew at the Taupo Truckstop, half an hour into the next leg I was lookign for a place to stop (rest area) finally found one just in time. I took me the same amount of time to have a piss as it did for the others to have a smoke, it just wouldn't stop!!..:blink:
must of been a large mug or you got large bladder!

SpikedPunch
24th July 2009, 19:17
Raining so you can't wear goggs, and then a piece of mud flicks up in your eye/contact lens.

Maha
24th July 2009, 19:21
must of been a large mug or you got large bladder!

No the large mug was someome else who did something else but I wont go into that on here, had something to do with shit though, maybe MSTRS can enlighten you, oh, and it wasn't him either....:shifty:

davebullet
24th July 2009, 21:17
I think the worst thing would be vomitting in a full face helmet.

The next worst thing is remembering you forgot to call into the supermarket on the way home.

The last worst thing is getting home and not noticing she had her hair done.

mossy1200
24th July 2009, 21:27
wasp sting on neck followed by it getting stuck in the collar.Multiple strikes.seems like it takes forever to stop and dump off the leathers.

_STAIN_
24th July 2009, 22:04
that little cold trickle, just after it starts raining

oldrider
25th July 2009, 00:08
Actually, trying to do a good fart in your leathers gets a bit tricky! :yes:

Too much pressure can be not enough and too much all at the same time! :argh:

Skyryder
25th July 2009, 14:40
Actually, trying to do a good fart in your leathers gets a bit tricky! :yes:

Too much pressure can be not enough and too much all at the same time! :argh:

Yea just wait untill these younguns can't tell the difference.:blink:

Skyryder

Skyryder
25th July 2009, 14:41
I think the worst thing would be vomitting in a full face helmet.

The next worst thing is remembering you forgot to call into the supermarket on the way home.

The last worst thing is getting home and not noticing she had her hair done.

Good call............but the worst thing is not getting home at all.

Skyryder

crazyhorse
25th July 2009, 15:23
I get the annoying hair over the face thing - but its got to be when the ride ends - and you have to go home

NOOOOOO - I don't wanna put it away yet, I wanna keep riding and riding and riding

one fast tl1ooo
25th July 2009, 16:18
having to go to the sevo for petrol every 120-150 k for gas

Conquiztador
25th July 2009, 18:07
Using indicators when passing. Gets so blooody annoying!

oldrider
25th July 2009, 20:22
Hey Stirtsie, did you enjoy our ride today? :mellow:

wysper
26th July 2009, 08:21
Forgetting to do your chin strap up and down the road you get the smackitty-smackitty effect and go :doh: :slap:

Yeah that is a PIA, and then you get the vaguely disconcerting feeling that your helmet may infact get ripped off by the wind... and you are mentally tossing up whether you can make it home or to your next stop of if you should stop for the few seconds it will take to fasten your helmet!

I also hate getting hit by birds, the one in the neck was very painful.

wickle
26th July 2009, 08:38
after cleaning visor at last stop then five minutes down the road the biggest green bug committs hara currie dead centre on it, so firstly you cannot see then you start too go crosseyeid!

one fast tl1ooo
26th July 2009, 09:17
Being in the middle of nowhere and needing a crap:gob:

wysper
26th July 2009, 10:41
oh and stock trucks that think it is ok to dump effluent all over the road....

Swoop
26th July 2009, 20:05
Going for a nice long day ride and ending up with a tinted visor and dark sunnies... at night.:done:

Number One
26th July 2009, 20:49
Haha excellent.Forgive I don't have the time to read through all the pages however...I agree completely with all yours Stirts ;) - thank god it ain't just me! :lol: So having a few wines and ready to consider the question!

Most annoying things for me include

1 ear plug not completely sealed in ear canal...produces horrid buffetting and crashing in eardrum at speed.
Riding on really cold days with a goobie runny nose and not being able to take the time to shove glove up there to clear goobies away...do ya let them drip and drape your upper lip or do ya do the quick suck :puke:
Wet bellybutton (weirdly that's all) from leak in front of riding jacket
My hair clanging around against my back coming from the bottom of my helmet, or inside my visor messing with my eyes and itching my face :2guns:
And sadly also - knowing I have to come home from my ride to do some 'job' - days off are never complete days off for some grown ups
OH yeah and dumb fuckwit drivers that are out to kill and generally annoy us all!

Number One
26th July 2009, 21:04
On a cold morning ride, having snot run out your nose and get all over the inside of the helmet and into your neck tube...:puke:

Oh you need to do the quick suck - that way you get rid of it really...doncha? :mellow:

W I N D ! <suck> <suck>

See, now you've confuzzled me. I don't know what I mean... :confused:

BOTH! :lol:

Fatt Max
26th July 2009, 21:07
Farting and following through

kiwisfly
26th July 2009, 22:01
Farting and following through

on the positive side at least things are warm for a wee while! Kind of like a high tech gel maybe?!!

But yeah the whole ablutions issue, that can be annoying. You have a drink at a stop and it comes flying through at the most inopportune time, you break for a relieve & its the start of a whole series of small squirt stops along the route!
I'm considering fabricating something out of one of those rubber shower onto tap attachments into possible a used wine bladder? Only thing is the head attachment will need to be of a "large" size (reminds me of a Jasper Carrott comedy sketch???!!!).