PDA

View Full Version : Increased security alerts worldwide

Beemer
26th November 2005, 14:23
The British are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist bombing and therefore have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved'. Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 - when tea supplies all but ran out.

Terrorists have been officially re-categorised from "Tiresome" to a "Bloody Nuisance". The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was during the Great Fire of London in 1666.

Also, the French government announced yesterday that it had raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide". The only two higher levels in France are "Surrender" and "Collaborate". The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralysing the country's military capability.

It's not only the English and French that are on a heightened level of alert. Italy has increased the alert level from "shout loudly and excitedly" to "elaborate military posturing". Two more levels remain, "ineffective combat operations" and "change sides".

The Germans, wishing to stay in lock-step with their neighbours, have also increased their alert state from "disdainful arrogance" to "dress in uniform and sing marching songs". They have two higher alert levels: "invade a neighbour" and "lose".

The world should now feel a safer place...

Swoop
26th November 2005, 20:42
The ozzies are concerned as well - this secret letter has appeared...

To: The Indonesian Foreign Minister

My Dear Dr Alatas,

May I thank you, on behalf of the Australian people, for your country's
most kind declaration of war, received in my office at 8pm last night.
With sincere regret, I must decline your invitation to fight. If you
could delay your invasion of our northern coastline until, say, 2015,
I'm sure we'd be able to give you a terrific scrap.

But at the moment I doubt we could even field a team. Our F-111s are
grounded again, and, because of their age (ours have the gearshift on
the steering column, and those indicators that flip out of the door
pillars), spare parts are available only at wrecking yards and swap
meets. Also, we just can't seem to get them to run properly on
unleaded. The Chinooks in Townsville are grounded, too. Losing the
choppers is bad news as our fixed-wing capacity in the north is
presently in tatters. Why? A slight kerfuffle over my good friend
Warren Entsch's concreting business has left our RAAF base at Weipa
short of a number of desirable features - like a runway.

Our Defence Minister, Mr. Moore, sends his apologies, but insists that a
war is presently out of the question as we don't have a Defence
Secretary. Well we have one, but he's currently trying to wrestle Mr.
Moore to death in the Federal Court, for wrongful dismissal. It would be
a little unfair on Mr. Moore to begin a war while nobody in the Defence
Department will speak to him.

You will probably know that the Chief of Navy isn't getting a new
contract either but, even if he was, I could not possibly commit our
senior service to any conflict. Our two Collins submarines, 'Drowning'
and 'Waving', have just returned from sea trials off Fiji to assess
their design targets of silence and stealth. Every time they went into
reverse, normal conversation became impossible across most of Chile and
Peru. It is also disheartening that Drowning ran aground, especially as
this mishap somehow snapped off her periscope. Think
about it!

Not that we have enough submariners to man the boats anyway. Attracting
career sailors to our modern professional navy has not been helped by
recent revelations on prime time television that recruits are routinely
stripped naked, smeared with food scraps and excrement, and flogged on
the buttocks. I take no comfort from the flood of applications this
publicity drew from Tasmania.

The army is still the bulwark of Australia's security, but even there
things are difficult. Changes following the Women In Combat report, and
same-sex relationship rulings, have, in my opinion compromised our
flexibility. For example, both the First Heavy Armoured (Dykes With
Pykes) and the Gay Fusiliers (The Queens Light Foot) refuse to fight for
a fortnight either side of the Sydney Mardi Gras.

Other soldiers are insisting, these days, on owning the conflict and
have begun to enrol in regular workshops to manage their aggression.
High Court rulings may also mean, with no offence Dr. Alatas, that we
cannot engage in a battle against a racially-selected enemy force. Can
you recruit a sprinkling of Europeans next time? By all means take as
many of ours as you want.

It is a good indication of the quality of our Defence Intelligence
Organisation that I am unable to send this transmission in code. The
code books were stolen by an unstable, steroid abuser, Jean-Phillippe
Wispelaere, shrewdly recruited by the DIO, and entrusted with most of
our defence secrets. So now we don't have any. Mr. Wispelaere sold
them all in Bangkok. If you have any secrets you don't need any more,
we would be most grateful for them. I should have the code books back
soon. Christies are auctioning them in Havana next week. In the
meantime, DIO suggests we do the old a=b, b=c, c=d code. They swear by
it.

I know our refusal will be a considerable disappointment to you, but can
I suggest that you consider invading New Zealand instead? Their only
significant defence capability lies with their two Anzac-class frigates,
'Mulk' and 'Lemb'. I have no doubt you'll cream them, and I
should know. They were both built in Australia.

Best wishes,

John Howard

The only two higher levels in France are "Surrender" and "Collaborate".

Damn near pissed myself at that! Whenever someone tells you the French are suave and sexy, remember that!

Swoop
27th November 2005, 08:52
Damn near pissed myself at that! Whenever someone tells you the French are suave and sexy, remember that!

Some fine quotes regarding the french...

"France has neither winter nor summer nor morals. Apart from these drawbacks it is a fine country. France has usually been governed by prostitutes." ---Mark Twain

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." --- General George S. Patton

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion." --Norman Schwartzkopf

"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about it." ---- Marge Simpson

"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure" ---Jacques Chirac, President of France

"As far as France is concerned, you're right." ---Rush Limbaugh,

"The only time France wants us to go to war is when the German Army is
sitting in Paris sipping coffee." --- Regis Philbin

"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any
better, on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit
outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more
stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know."
--- P.J O'Rourke (1989)

"You know, the French remind me a little bit of an aging actress of the
1940s who was still trying to dine out on her looks but doesn't have the
face for it." ---John McCain, U.S. Senator from Arizona

"You know why the French don't want to bomb Saddam Hussein? Because he
hates America, he loves mistresses and wears a beret. He is French, people."
--Conan O'Brien

"I don't know why people are surprised that France won't help us get
Saddam out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get the Germans out of France!" ---Jay Leno

"The last time the French asked for 'more proof' it came marching into Paris under a German flag." --David Letterman

How many Frenchmen does it take to change a light bulb? One. He holds
the bulb and all of Europe revolves around him.

Next time there's a war in Europe, the loser has to keep France:blip:

boomer
27th November 2005, 08:56
The British are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist bombing and therefore have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved'. Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 - when tea supplies all but ran out.

Terrorists have been officially re-categorised from "Tiresome" to a "Bloody Nuisance". The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was during the Great Fire of London in 1666.

Also, the French government announced yesterday that it had raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide". The only two higher levels in France are "Surrender" and "Collaborate". The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralysing the country's military capability.

It's not only the English and French that are on a heightened level of alert. Italy has increased the alert level from "shout loudly and excitedly" to "elaborate military posturing". Two more levels remain, "ineffective combat operations" and "change sides".

The Germans, wishing to stay in lock-step with their neighbours, have also increased their alert state from "disdainful arrogance" to "dress in uniform and sing marching songs". They have two higher alert levels: "invade a neighbour" and "lose".

The world should now feel a safer place...

Classic.:lol:

Unit
27th November 2005, 09:01
I feel my sanity is not all that questionable these days anymore, great entertainment post, wish I had the wit to contribute, so, hows this about bikes then? I see that dikes feature along the way, we'll defend to the far north of our island, now where did I stash the bows and arrows last time.....:doobey:

onearmedbandit
27th November 2005, 09:57
Read a quote by Chris Rock yesterday;

You know the world is in trouble when the best rapper is white, the best golfer is black, the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss have the America's Cup, France is accusing America of arrogance, the Germans don't want to go to war, and the 3 most powerful people in America are Bush, Dick, and Colon.

far queue
12th September 2006, 09:23
As many are aware, the French government recently announced a raise in its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide". The normal level is "General Arrogance", and the only two higher levels in France are "Surrender" and "Collaborate". The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralysing the country's military capability.

It's not only the French who are on a heightened level of alert: Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout loudly and excitedly" to "Elaborate military posturing". Two more levels remain, "Ineffective combat operations" and "Change sides".

The Germans also increased their alert state from "Disdain" to "Dress in uniform and sing marching songs". They have two higher levels: "Invade a neighbour" and "Lose".

Seeing this reaction in continental Europe the Americans have gone from "Isolationism" to "Find another oil-rich nation for regime change". Their remaining higher alert states are "Attack random countries (ideally those without any credible military)" and "Beg the British for help".

The British are also feeling the pinch in relation to recent bombings and have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies all but ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to "Bloody Nuisance". The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was during the Great Fire of 1666.

The Australians thought about doing something but have decided that their security level of "She'll be right mate" is enough.

Whynot
12th September 2006, 09:48
:clap:
haha brilliant

Sniper
12th September 2006, 10:01
Repost matey :bleh:

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=15461&highlight=Elaborate+military+posturing

oldrider
12th September 2006, 10:09
Jeeeze far queue, you have really been thinking about that too much, you need to go for a ride! :yes:
Funny but tainted with enough elements of historic truth to make it sound right. Scary thoughts eh. :shit: John.

far queue
12th September 2006, 10:12
Repost matey :bleh:Ahhh, but it was an abreviated version, and it was 13 months ago, well before my time on here.

oldrider
12th September 2006, 10:14
C'mon Sniper, down boy, sit and stay! Bet youvé got an itchy trigger finger!(lol) John.

Sniper
12th September 2006, 10:20
You have been Pardoned.

ZeroIndex
12th September 2006, 10:23
very nice, green rep sent :)

Donor
12th July 2007, 20:34
The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies all but ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to a "Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was during the great fire of 1666.

Also, the French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Surrender" and "Collaborate." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

It's not only the English and French that are on a heightened level of alert.

Italy has increased he alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides"

The Germans also increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbour" and "Lose"

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual, and the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy...

Beemer
13th July 2007, 09:47
SNIPER!!!!

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=20804&highlight=security+levels+raised and http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=35435&highlight=security+levels+raised

Sniper
13th July 2007, 11:31
SNIPER!!!!

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=20804&highlight=security+levels+raised and http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=35435&highlight=security+levels+raised

Hey, I was sleeping. Legends need rest too you know

Beemer
13th July 2007, 12:31
Hey, I was sleeping. Legends need rest too you know

Rest or beauty sleep? Or perhaps you're at the age where you need a nana nap during the day? :dodge:

Donor
13th July 2007, 13:38
HA!

As NEITHER of those previous posts have anything to do with the Spanish, and indeed are different in several ways, I claim mine to be repost free, and in fact will go so far as to say my post was an upgrade.

So there.

:Punk:

Beemer
13th July 2007, 17:26
Whatever!!

Donor
13th July 2007, 23:05
Whatever!!

*bouncing around*

NYAH NYAH NYAH!!! :dodge:

Beemer
14th July 2007, 23:03
Fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disco Dan
8th August 2007, 09:33
Europeans Heighten Threat Levels

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist
threats and have raised their security level from "Miffed" to
"Peeved". Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to
"Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit
Cross" since the blitz began in 1940 and tea supplies all but ran
out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to "A Bloody
Nuisance". The last time the British issued "A Bloody Nuisance"
warning level was during the great fire of 1666.

Also, the French government announced yesterday that it has raised
its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide". The only two higher
levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was
precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag
factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

It's not only the English and French who are on a heightened level of
alert. Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout loudly and
excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain:
"Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans also increased their alert state from "Disdainful
Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also
have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbor" and "Lose".

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual, and the
only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to
deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new
Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Disco Dan
8th August 2007, 09:48
President Bush has now been voted "a bit of a pain" one vote short of "naughty man".

Edbear
20th September 2009, 12:36
The British are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved."

Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." Brits have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies all but ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to a "Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was during the great plague of 1666.

Grahameeboy
20th September 2009, 12:42
The British are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved."

Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." Brits have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies all but ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to a "Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was during the great plague of 1666.

Agree, it was a nuisance when the IRA blew up the pub in my Village.....

FJRider
20th September 2009, 12:49
Whats the next stage ... Jolly angry ???

Dave Lobster
20th September 2009, 12:52
I thought they'd pinched one of the french ones - Collaborate.

Fatt Max
20th September 2009, 15:18
....and if they get to very cross they'll.....they'll......they'll.....write someone a nasty letter and everything

wbks
20th September 2009, 18:22
....and if they get to very cross they'll.....they'll......they'll.....write someone a nasty letter and everythingOr send more soldiers and Royal Marines?:love:

Ixion
20th September 2009, 21:02
The Brits are a bit like those advisory signs on corners.

Most of the time, they just get a little vexed and work it off writing letters to the times.

But every so often, without warning, one comes along that means what it says. And the Brits go all Maggie Thatcher, instantly spin back into 18th century mode, cannon hard and tough as old boots.

Panzerkampfwagen VI
15th January 2010, 08:07
Well if ya Can't beat em.............. Bomb Em

Leviticus
16th January 2010, 13:42
Very Funny. Never seen it before.. A little bit of wee almost came out