Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by gsx83esd
    hey, going to have a new knee soon , not looking forward to this but have dec ided to give my all to recover from this and get my arse back on the bike , chin up and get into it mate !!
    'S' not that simple - can't overdo the exercise, or I'll either blow a foofoo valve, or separate the join in my sternum, either of which would mean more hospital time, and more recovery time. At present, I'm walking some smallish hills, which I'm not supposed to do, and which feel like mountains: my legs feel like wood, and I can't catch my breath. Luckily, I recover pretty quickly from this.
    Tuff love time. contribute or get out.
    Really?
    They're all in their 20's, no girlfriends, and the youngest two have no job and no income (can't get them to register for the dole). The oldest works part-time.
    So... they spend most of each day sleeping, or on the computer, or otherwise entertaining themselves / driving me nuts.
    Do go on..............More detail please, so I know whats ahead!
    maybe talk to the boss and say you are keen to make a early comeback try some short hours see how you go...?
    Quote Originally Posted by p.dath
    Why don't you find something to exercise the mind? Some mental stimulation.
    I'm already mental.

I think I'm going to have to go back to work, depressing though that thought is...
    Hard work?? All I've done is buy beer where appropriate. Other people did the actual work.
    Why don't you find something to exercise the mind? Some mental stimulation.
    Aye Curamba!!
    Take it easy mate. Recovery will be as exciting as you can make it, but the recovery process needs to be done correctly. Obey the Vifferbabe!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Headbanger
    Huzzah....You're alive.
    Well...yeah, there is that.
    But I'm almost (but not quite) longing for the excitement of atrial fibrillation, constant blood tests and injections, and all that sort of thing. No, not really, but at least there was little time to get bored, and nurses and other patients to talk to. The MutantTroglodyteSpawn don't usually arise during daylight hours, if they can help it...
    Huzzah....You're alive.
    Thanks for sharing...good to see all your hard work paying off.
    Have fun doing that over and over again.
    Looking good bro !!
    Nice mate, thanks for sending that through !
    Can't wait till you lose the gentleman/i dont want to hurt Trini aproach and thrash the mental pants of that thing !
    Sounds cool, almost wish i was there !
    Nice!
    Looks lie a great place to play
    It looks better going backwards but
    Quasi's R1 looks real nice!
    Nice video, thanks for posting.
    The Sunblockers are brilliant. I have a couple, you stick them on with dishwashing liquid and water. Remove and repeat as often as you like.

Currently though two of my helmets are old fashioned enough to require pinlocks which get in the way.

Not available locally as far as I know, I got mine from here:
    http://www.helmetheadcycle.com/
    hey, going to have a new knee soon , not looking forward to this but have dec ided to give my all to recover from this and get my arse back on the bike , chin up and get into it mate !!
Page 95 of 138 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast