Blog Comments

A good bed time story there mate, except for Xan's spill.
    I had already headed home, I was completely knackered but very happy, and was unaware Xan had gone down.
    Damn shame as that was a really nice bike.

see you at the next one.
    Sorry can't remember a thing but my thighs are telling me I had a great day! Nah really the only bit I can't remember is maybe 30 seconds or so between the time my head hit the pavement & the ambo turned up.

would love to know why the rear stepped out such big time, maybe I got a bit wide coming out of turn 1 & got into some rubber or something, didn't think I was doing anything my different to the 100 other laps that day!

Cheers, Xan
    good write up bro, need to borrow those warmers back again hah for racing on Sunday mate
    Easy to get confused after a fall because of stress. Just take it easy.

I had no option but to take it easy after my first fall, I still had 4km to ride on a smashed rim! Adrenaline is a great thing.
    damn awesome read John... hmm tempted to try one of these rides one day ... but then I might be hooked good & proper

:niceonce:
    A great example of living life to the max.
    LOL. I've owned a K2, K3 and now want a K5... Hi my name's mark and I'm a Gixxer Thou addict too.
    Hey which company did you work for and whenish ?
    Nice read !!!
    To you i offer the hard arsed biker award, as it was bloody freezing out there saturday night !
    Was good chattin to ya man ! See ya at the track !
    Hey bro, is that right you have a bit of the big C, shit dude really sorry to hear that. I hope it works out ok for you mate.
    All the best
    Colin
    All part of the learning curve. keep at it mate
    great .be good to c u again.gona be a good ride!
    Yes, I will be there Scott!
    Might bring the Husaberg this time.....
    Damn! I'd never thought of that.
    Won't be long until you get the hang of it mate.
    motoxnut,i forgot if ur gona come up im sure we can find you accomadation if you give us a bit of notice.maybe google accomadation in whangarei ,theres heaps of options ie ;backpackers/motels/hotels/camp grounds etc
    hey motoxnut,thanks for the reply .dont be to concerned about the distance we can alter it to suit on the day ,just see how were all feeling etc no stress eh.as for the fuel range ive got a drz as do 3 other riders so we ride to accomadate them.i have carried 5 ltrs spare before on long rides just makes it a little more comfortable,but unless you have provision for xtra gas on your bike dont worry well arrange our stops to suit .cheers scottj
    Could be interested in this ride Scott, 1200 km seems like a big distance to cover over 2 days though.I only ride a DRZ400 so have a maximum of 180 kms between fuel stops.
    My only other question would be ease of finding accomodation over the easter weekend.