• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: andreas Yesterday, 21:59 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: leathel Yesterday, 17:11 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: Cazzaniga Today, 05:37 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: ceci Today, 02:55 Go to last post
    Bonez

'98 Suzuki FX 650 Freewind.

Thread Starter: Bonez

What would one pay for a '98 Suzuki FX650 Freewind that is in general good shape with a few minor scrapes on the right front cowling with say for argument sake 60,000s up. Rego/wof up top scratch and good multi purpose tyres fitted. How easy are they to get parts for? Say a center stand for...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 07:27 Go to last post
    Oakie

Well that hurt. I've been coned!

Thread Starter: Oakie

So I was proceeding west to work in an orderly fashion this morning at 5.40am along QEII Drive, Christchurch on my wee DX Mail Supercub. I was approaching some of the many road cones that are along the middle of that stretch of road when I simultaneously saw a cone in the middle of the opposite...

Last Post By: Kb2020dope Yesterday, 21:27 Go to last post
    zylon

Warning, bike for sale

Thread Starter: zylon

moderators please move if needed. https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/motorbikes/motorbikes/sports/honda/listing/2694398269 This CBR1000rr for sale should not be on the road, it was crashed on a dave moss suspension tuning ride a while ago. The rider was unlicensed ( no insurance), and the the...

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 21:29 Go to last post
    Kb2020dope

L plate and full of hate

Thread Starter: Kb2020dope

how much abuse did you boys and princesses get while on your L plates? Ive been getting absolutely hammered. Is this normal?

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 04:24 Go to last post