• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 18:54 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: ken seeber Today, 12:03 Go to last post
    speights_bud

MotoGP 2017

Thread Starter: speights_bud

2017 season starting soon, KTM entering MotoGP, Lorenzo to Ducati and Vinales to Yamaha. Should be another cracker season. Provisional 2017 Entry list: http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2016/11/09/2017-motogp-provisional-entry-list/215493 Also, by participating in this thread you swear...

Last Post By: pritch Today, 11:19 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

2017 NZSBK Superbike Championship - on hold

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Facebook official https://www.facebook.com/motorcyclingnz/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf So it looks like Sloan hasn't won it yet.

Last Post By: jellywrestler Today, 18:37 Go to last post
    stevensaaron

Licence label parking ticket?

Thread Starter: stevensaaron

Hey guys, a question?? how do you guys have your Registration Licence label attached to your bike?? I'm from Hamilton, Last Friday night (24th April) I went up to Auckland to catch up with a couple friends for a movie. Parked in the proper Motorbike Parking space, everything was all good,...

Last Post By: rastuscat Today, 10:32 Go to last post
    Crasherfromwayback

I see HD Australia have given ANZA Motorcycles the see you later message.

Thread Starter: Crasherfromwayback

Nice. Not. Pretty rough treatment after all their years of selling their product. Esp seeing as ANZA always played the game and got rid of the other franchises to keep HD happy. Sorry for the guys and gals that work there that may well be out of a job shortly. Stink one.

Last Post By: old slider Today, 12:11 Go to last post
    Asher

Flashing your headlights to warn of cops

Thread Starter: Asher

How come no one does this any more? Flash your high beams at oncoming cars to warn of a cop or speed trap that is. Bikers are pretty good at warning each other but when I'm in the car almost no one warns ya. I try to warn people a km or two after but I feel like I'm one of the rare few. 5 or 10...

Last Post By: SVboy Today, 18:21 Go to last post
    kfc4unme

Kiwi commuters

Thread Starter: kfc4unme

Hi all, I'm busy sitting at the airport about to return to SA from a holiday in NZ. Haven't slept since yesterday Just wondering to myself, during the couple of days I was in Auckland and surroundings, I didn't see many motorcycle commuters. Any ideas why? I would think with that traffic it...

Last Post By: Luckylegs Today, 18:47 Go to last post
    Crasherfromwayback

Seriously nasty accident for Nicky Hayden

Thread Starter: Crasherfromwayback

Sad and bad news. http://www.motofire.com/2017/05/news/latest-nicky-hayden-in-medically-induced-coma-after-serious-bicycle-collision-with-car-video/ Always known pushbikes are fucking dangerous.

Last Post By: Metastable Today, 16:43 Go to last post
    CB ARGH

R6 First Start Fail - Help!

Thread Starter: CB ARGH

Hey guys, So we got the engine in today and got it running, however it is constantly running around 3krpm. The choke is off and the idle adjust screw is all the way out. Any ideas guys?

Last Post By: CB ARGH Today, 08:32 Go to last post