Orders

1. Hanne
    Hanne
    Hi guys,
    I am putting together the second edition of the protest e-newsletter at the moment.
    Is it all good to include a list of Scary Biker merchandise that is available? (copy/ paste from the KB open forum ad)

Merchandise:
    Fluoro Vest $6
    Iron on transfer kit (for vest, T-shirt, etc) $15
    Yellow arm band $2
    Yellow flag (without flag pole) $3

Payment to:
    C C Scott
    National Bank Panmure
    06-0996-0272056-000

Email orders (and reference?) to: xxxxxxxxx

- Klingon, do you want orders directed to you or is someone else taking this on? I just need an email where people can send orders, could set up a gmail account for this of course if that is easiest.

Thanks guys, and see you tomorrow evening
  2. klingon
    klingon
    Ooooh I hadn't thought of all that stuff! Eeek!

Yes I would love to have the Sewing Circle merchandise more widely publicised but I don't think I can cope with the volume of orders!

How about we just say something like "Look out for the Scary Bikers Sewing Circle at Auckland protest events. They are selling Protest Packs including fluoro vests with slogans, custom-fitted fluoro arm bands, protest noise-makers and flags. Remember to bring cash to the events to purchase your own Protest Pack. All income from the sales will go towards the direct costs of this campaign."

For local (Auckland) bikers it is much less labour-intensive to just sell what we have on the spot rather than process orders and mail them out.

Whaddayareckon?
  3. Mom
    Mom
    Yeah, I would be a bit worried that people would pay money and not get anything. We are short of time and man power really to process a heap of orders. I am away next weekend so wont be on deck to do stuff.

Hey Hanne

This link is to the ride Mark has organised for Staurday, the Scarey Bikers will be there selling stuff if you want to put that link in?

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/ca...ay=2009-11-14&
  4. Hanne
    Hanne
    Ok I will just put a short mention then, Maha's event will be in the newsletter too