tulip bulbs

1. Ratti
    Ratti
    Free to a good home. Ive planted about 200 of the suckers and have had enough. There are 3-4 cups of sprouting bulbs left over. If you'd like them, send me a small selfaddressed courier bag and I'll get them to you. They really need to be planted very soon.

Not sure if they will flower this year, but should be a go for next season. No idea what colours they are, I bought a big bag from a grower at the Whanganui market ages ago and forgot about them till this week
  2. Mom
    Mom
    YES PLEASE!!!!

OMG! I love tulips. You could maybe squeeze a few in your bag next weekend even?
  3. Ratti
    Ratti
    yup I can do that. Jafar has put up his hand for some as well...so far you two get to fight over them.
    Unless there are some other takers?
  4. gijoe1313
    gijoe1313
    I would much likey some as well, I do the grounds for my olds, and my mum adores the white tulips I planted years ago ... want to surprise her with more!
  5. Ratti
    Ratti
    ok, pm me your postal addy and I'll do the deed tomorrow.
  6. Ratti
    Ratti
    Hey Mom, Bryce assures me he took the box of bulbs to your house and gave them to you. SO buggerd if I know where they are. Look for a box about 12-15 cm cube.

They all gone now. SOrry Joe, didnt get your addy so havent saved any for you this year. But I will offer again at some stage so perhaps next time
  7. Mom
    Mom
    OK, best I have a hunt. Bugger, booze takes brain cells
  8. Ratti
    Ratti
    Yah daft tart....Bryce has a pic of you and the box of bulbs on his profile! the box has diagonal green lines of writing on it...well it think it was green. but he has the evidence!