Master Cylinder

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Ryan/rossi
    Ryan/rossi
    Hey all i have had no luck trying to find a master cylinder for my trusty steed. So if anyone knows of one for sale or where to get one it will be a great help. Cheers.
  2. Bert
    Bert
    Hi Ryan. Bugger.
    I have a solution for you. save up $45-50, I'm ordered in a few spare sets from overseas. they will be here late next week. you can buy my spare and i'll order some more next time..

looks like one of these:
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-301224745.htm
    but are cheaper:

~35 plus shipping costs (works out about 10-15) NZD
  3. Ryan/rossi
    Ryan/rossi
    :yes::yes::yes:
  4. Ryan/rossi
    Ryan/rossi
    if you havent guessed already i am very happy
  5. Bert
    Bert
    Thats cool mate, good to help out another young rider...

answer your next question:

they will fit standard size bars. if you have odd size one then rap with tape or a gentle file wil sort them out.
    as far as recall, pam/tapeworm had standard size clip on so it should be a problem.
  6. Bert
    Bert
    still not here.... I'll be chasing them up soon..
  7. Bert
    Bert
    still not here.... they hadn't been sent waiting for more stock of bars (which apparently arrived yesterday..).
    They are in the post today?? so it will be next week (Friday I'm guessing, customs can take a while).
  8. Bert
    Bert
    sorry guys:
    we had a problem but it looks like we have progress now that the manager has contacted me:

Dear Brent,

In actual fact I had just become aware of this order not being sent out this morning and going to contact you but it appears you beat me to it.

It turns out that I was not informed of this particular order like most done online as I’m not the one to organize them however should have been told that there was a problem with it sooner than this morning as it is almost 2weeks now which is a little frightening to have dragged on like this which I am completely apologetic for. The Bars have actually been out of stock for some time and we supposed to be not able to be purchased online but it appears the like is still up. That said all new stocks are to arrive here next Tuesday. At the idea of this ridiculous mishap on our behalf because of seemingly bad communication I will gladly offer something as a little apology gift say an extra free set of bars? If that’s fine with you that’s fine with us also but if you’re just plainly disgusted by the issue I will gladly organize a refund for you no questions asked.

Once again I’m truly sorry this seems to have gone on undetected for some time and I am looking forward to your thoughts on the subject.

Sincere apologies

Ranuka Davis

AKUNAR.COM

so it normally takes about 5 days to get here, so it will be monday or tuesday the following week, sorry to those that are waiting for the parts.

Brent
  9. Ryan/rossi
    Ryan/rossi
    did you notice the company name AKUNAR is just the guys name Ranuka backwards
  10. Bert
    Bert
    yip. hes a good guy and really easy to deal with. better tan half the people i have to put up with around nz...
  11. Ryan/rossi
    Ryan/rossi
    Hey bert if you have a look at the bucket devolepment album on my page you will see that the first photo is the one with an ovel on the exhuast.What i want to do is cut the exhuaust on an angle so it faces away from the bike.GP style.I know that 2 stroke exhausts are very important,but would a cut near the end effect the performance.I just want a louder racier sound.
  12. Bert
    Bert
    Too be honest Ryan, yes it will effect it a lot.
    and secondly the exhaust that are on your bike are quite valuable (for people that still have them as a road bike) as they are in good nick. If you want to play around with exhaust, find another set.
    noise isn't everything, a nice quite bike enables you to sneak up and pass people with out them knowing.. Ask Glen how quite his h100 bucket is!!
    but again, I would not really put a lot of time into that bike, Its a great "learning to race" bike and should last well in current form (with improvements). ride the ass off it and sell it get something else.
  13. Ryan/rossi
    Ryan/rossi
    Cheers man
  14. Mudflaps
    Mudflaps
    Yeah Ryan, we've spent hours standing around that bike talking about what we could do to it to make it better...but it always opened a can of worms as such because when you changed one thing, you'd have to change another to make it work, then another, then another.

Bert's spot on in saying fix it so it goes again (Master Cylinder) and get out there and ride it. Learn from it, then hunt out a new bike to work and modify.
  15. Ryan/rossi
    Ryan/rossi
    Yeah ive already made half a fibreglass seat so ill finish that and put it on and yes im going to paint it again.So it has gone white,orange,pink,brown,red,black and now for BLUE
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast