Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club - So what's the story...?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Maha
    Maha
    Kelvin (Colonel on KB Ya'll may have met him, ride a blue SV, long grey hair) who makes/works in a Pie shop in Whangarei...they tell me that they make a mean as paua and white sauce pie....not for me though thanks Al....
  2. Maha
    Maha
    ....but a Pie Run to Tiehappy sounds in order, gumboot city be warned....
  3. mashman
    mashman
    mmmm steak pie, mmmmmmmm... I may have to find out if Taihape can do pies without bloody onions...
  4. Fatt Max
    Well, that sounds like a research project to me Mashman.....
  5. tri boy
    tri boy
    I'm hungry.
  6. DarkLord
    DarkLord
    Hahahahaaaaa... I love that I got an invite to this group!! I am quite the opposite of fat.. being 5'11 and 62 kgs on a good day!!

However, I eat enough to be a fat man on the inside, so I guess that counts too? Plus I went to high school with a fat biker (Gubb) and we are still solid mates today.

Cheers for the invite! Glad to be here!
  7. mashman
    mashman
    excellent idea FM... aaaaaand with the mother in law arriving in 5 days , my weekend card will be all but empty... all the better for said research to take place ...
  8. Pussy
    Pussy
    I'm still in mourning that the best bloody pie shop IN THE WORLD, bar none, burnt down last year.
    It was a VERY sad occasion.
  9. Tink
    Tink
    Creative tinking this... I prefer mince n cheese, but only when I have burnt off the alcohol!!!
  10. MadDuck
    MadDuck
    So now we need to come up with a "secret" wave.
  11. Maha
    Maha
    @Pussy...the burnt down Pie Shop John, was that the one in Ratahei mate? or a knackered Naki one?
  12. Fatt Max
    No need for a secret wave MD, simply glue a pie to the top of your lid and hey presto, instant recognition...!!
  13. puddytat
    puddytat
    Well Im only 65kg......but Im also only 4'2".I can still crack a fat though
    With pies being the Clubs choice of Food, I do think we should maintain some standards & boycott crap like Irvines.
  14. Fatt Max
    Puddytat, you have just elected yourself qulaity control officer for the group. It is EXACTLY thatr kind of attention to detail that this fine, upstanding, outwardly protruding group needs.

All in favour, say PASTRY...!!
  15. Pussy
    Pussy
    Maha... it was the pie shop in Wanganui, the one on Carlton Ave. BEST PIES EVER!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast