FBMC Waiheke TT Memorial Run

1. Fatt Max
    Yes indeed kiddywinks, pencil in Sunday 30th October 2011 for a day out riding the old TT race track on Waiheke Island.

This certainly will be a hoot of a day out.

T shirts are being organised and a discount rate for the ferry is being negociated, I'll let you know as it all happens. In the meantime this is the event as per the FBMC Facebook page:

When: Sunday 30th October 2011

Where: Half Moon Bay ferry terminal

Time: 9.30am to catch the 10.00am ferry over, returning on the 3.00pm ferry back (or sooner if the place runs out of pies)

Why: Why not, stupid f*****g question

FBMC have applied for fare discounts for the ferry, details to be confirmed once received.

This will be a charity event as per usual and will involve the usual FBMC mix of riding, eating and fecking around.

See you there, don’t rock the boat eh….

Reckon this could be a grand day out

Stay safe people
  2. caseye
    caseye
    Booked the ferry me mates. Stacey informs me there are already TWENTY Confirmed bookings and that she has reserved spots for that many again so come on you lot at the price the trip is a steal and well worth the effort. Waiheke is a gorgeous place and the cafe we are going to is amazingly situated on a straight stretch of clean white sand beach. The roads over there? well put it this way, they're better than many we've already ridden on.
    Don't forget soft straps for where you put your tie downs on your bike and of course get some tie downs.
  3. hazidd
    hazidd
    havn't been there done that yet ,,, but have the tee shirt ,,, and will see all you who i see there when i see you there (-: :-0