The mighty FJ

1. Gezza
    Gezza
    Hi guys
    It's great to see a FJ group on this site.They are truly a great bike and i enjoy riding my 1100 when i can.Even by todays standards i still class them as a "looker",there's definately somthing special about them to have the huge following they have not only here but in the U.S and Britian.I am constantly asked about mine, as i guess you are and many are suprised by the age of these bikes as i think they were way ahead of there time.
    Cheers to all and long live the FJ.
    Gezza
  2. H00dz
    H00dz
    Hey Gezza,

Welcome, good have to new members. keep those pics comin
  3. GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    Hi Gezza,
    mate I rode V twins for over 20 years before buying the FJ. Reason was I didnt believe a 4 pot could produce the low ro mid range torque I was used to......... WRONG. Done almost 17,000 miles in the last year, only gripes were 'consumables' for the machine. Conti road attacks dont suit the weight of an FJ front end.
  4. Black FJ
    Black FJ
    Ive found the shinko-SR777 tires to be awesome, best tire i ever used on the FJ, and the tread is way deeper than most, and you can push it in with your thumb, that tells me they are not a hard tire like some cheapies, had them right over to the edge! on most occasions! everything else Ive used just gets chewed up.