A Blast From The Past RIDE!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Dadpole
    Dadpole
    A bit of a dent in my cunning plans. It seems the T250 I hoped for is not up to the job. Currently casting around for a plan B.
  2. caseye
    caseye
    Get that trailey outa the principals office and slap a pack on it, yer'll be fine.
  3. Dadpole
    Dadpole
    I was thinking that myself. No loose number plates around here though. The XL250 is history, but there is an ER185 here. With the right sprocket it would do.
  4. caseye
    caseye
    Such yuful exurberance! See you lot Daddy Pole wants to be there so bad he's willing to change things around! Come on now, get those bookings done and lets be having ya!
  5. Dadpole
    Dadpole
    Count me in.
    Property Name Turangi Holiday Park
    Status Confirmed
    Arrival Date Saturday, 24 April 2021
    Departure Date Sunday, 25 April 2021
    Customer Name Mr Keith Buxton
    Total Guests 2
    Room(s) 1 x Cabin - Twin

The extra is me old mate Chris on his T250 (If all goes well)

The trusty '80 TS185 is the weapon of choice. New indicators and correct rear sprocket ordered. There may be a little confusion with the reg plate though.

"But Officer, I am but a confused old man. I must have picked up the wrong plate. Who am I? I think I have peed myself. Can I go now?"
  6. caseye
    caseye
    Awesome, be there or be square, come on folks, 7 weeks and counting.
    Get iN!
  7. wickle
    wickle
    Hey Caseye , shifting few box's around ,sorting spare room as Tadpole is thinking of coming to Club;s bike show over Easter weekend , and look what i found,bugger cant remember how to put up photo, anyway found bag of BFTP badges ,LOL,, sorry Dadpole typist error
  8. caseye
    caseye
    Ah! Cool, yer bring em along aye?
    Sounds like a bit of a shakedown cruise for ol Dadi!, come along now folks this event is for real, it'd be good to hear from the rest of you so far non committal type 10 and counting.
  9. RDjase
    RDjase
    Hi all, would love to come but cant commit to much, Only do small local rides now, head injury crap has limited me,
    Can never plan things as never know how each day will be
  10. caseye
    caseye
    Understood mate, next time we'll make it down your way a bit more, then all being well we could visit enmass, imagine a hundred or so old bikes and their equally aged riders descending on your town, be a bit of humour aye!
  11. RDjase
    RDjase
    Have got a 4 bedroom house and a games room/sleepout, lots of bike/shed room. Everything will hopefully be done by spring, setting up new shed and getting rid of surplus crap

Live rural, 20 minutes from Hastings, not far from the Central HB boundry

Lots of good roads and room for BFTPers
  12. Dadpole
    Dadpole
    Not so fast there Caseye. I am planning to drop in on our Jase. After that he may sell up and move.
  13. fridayflash
    fridayflash
    howdy folks! getting closer to the date huh, just to confirm, ill bunk in the spare bed of wickles cabin so thats me sorted. Easter first though... any riding plans? theres a motorcycle show here in hawkes bay
    at the showgrounds 'evolution of the motorcycle' which, going by previous efforts will likely be a cracker!
  14. Dadpole
    Dadpole
    I will be trundling up (by car) on Saturday for a nosey. I hope to catch up with all the HB lads then. The mighty ER185 has the correct sprockets now for a Turangi excursion. Tyre and indicators are on the way.
  15. caseye
    caseye
    Be good to see you Flash.
    I will be trundling up (by car) on Saturday for a nosey. I hope to catch up with all the HB lads then. The mighty ER185 has the correct sprockets now for a Turangi excursion. Tyre and indicators are on the way.
    Mr Pole (Dadpole) that is, amazing news, got you going this one has aye!
    So, it's nearly the beginning of the month we ride in, lets have those who are going, sound off and give me some idea of numbers, the Park would appreciate knowing too.
    Closer an closer.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast