Christchurch riders

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Oakie
    Oakie
    Well ... I live in Christchurch and I ride so I guess I should be here. Hello.
  2. KelvinAng
    KelvinAng
    Hi guys, I'm new :-)
  3. The Lone Rider
    The Lone Rider
    CKMC Ride this coming weekend on the Saturday for those interested - but like around half here are already on the mailing list :P
  4. Peeteey
    Peeteey
    Hi all, just joined. Many rides organised here?

Pete
  5. Oakie
    Oakie
    Not yet Pete. It's winter. Not long to go now though and the rides will start to appear. Keep an eye out for the Wednesday Night Rides
  6. Benjiboi
    Benjiboi
    Where do you guys go for WOF??
  7. Benjiboi
    Benjiboi
    You guys should chuck up some pics of your bikes.
  8. stepmed
    stepmed
    Hi all, another new member here who rides out of Christchurch.
  9. Oakie
    Oakie
    WOF? I go to VTNZ at Northwood. I just need to make sure the guy who does bikes is working that day.
  10. Cliffy1
    Cliffy1
    Hi all i have just got back into biking and look forward to meeting others who love to cruise. Pete, nickname (Cliffy)
  11. Cliffy1
    Cliffy1
    Like to from any week day riders round canterbury
  12. fireliv
    fireliv
    Best place for a WOF is to go see wayne (WOFman) at the Gloucester Street Motor Company!
  13. -easy--rider-
    -easy--rider-
    hey people il be keen for weekends rides. and i plan to tour round this island i the summer. im a weekday rider. rain or shine or snow at 5.30am.
  14. gt250r_falcon
    gt250r_falcon
    does anyone go for weekend rides
  15. headlesschicken
    headlesschicken
    heaps of people do go for weekend rides. its just a matter of knowing when and where. I should have gotten out today but didn't. Unfortunately I only get every 2nd weekend off but if anyones keen for a blat to akaroa in 2 weeks time gimme a bell
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast