East Auckland Riders

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. ElCoyote
    ElCoyote
    It appears it will be fine tomorrow, I am riding somewhere any takers?
  2. newby
    newby
    Im keen, 2pm at botany Bp anyone?
  3. ElCoyote
    ElCoyote
    I'll be there
  4. newby
    newby
    Ah sorry, my plans have changed and im not going to be able to make it. Hope everyone else has a good ride anyway
  5. L.L. Cool M
    L.L. Cool M
    I'll be there regardless.
  6. centercore
    centercore
    Bloody daylight savings. Was at bp at 3pm for 20 minutes till I realised haha. How was the ride?
  7. ElCoyote
    ElCoyote
    Two started, paired up with two more after cops did reg checks at Mareiti. Came back via Maramarua. Wondered who would get caught out with daylight saving. Away in Oz for 2 weeks see you when back.
  8. centercore
    centercore
    Ah nice. Was a great day for it. Not all was lost I helped a mate get his very first bike which hes real stoked with.
  9. Tezza
    Tezza
    Hi Guy's just wondering if you have a ride coming up soon and wouldn't mind taking along a learner rider as i would like to gain more experience with other riders' or do you have a social night or something i could come along to. please check out my profile? Thanks heaps (Tezza)
  10. 1vanvan1
    1vanvan1
    Hey Tezza, We normally try and form a ride on sunday afternoons. When the weather rolls round i am sure more will pop up.

In the mean time, I see you live out in Drury, you should PM newby. He also lives out that way and has done a few rides with us.
  11. PirateJafa
    PirateJafa
    Is a ex-East Auckland rider welcome? :P
  12. turtleman
    turtleman
    No.........
  13. turtleman
    turtleman
    Oh...alr ight then...
  14. centercore
    centercore
    Yeah man the more the better. You still got the vfr in the photos?

Also might not be out this weekend. Bloody bike is/was fooked. Anyone know where I can get my cam chain replaced without getting my wallet raped? for future reference.
  15. 1vanvan1
    1vanvan1
    Any1 rode to Kaiaua via Kawakawa bay since its been open?

I rode it the other night to take my mate gas cause he ran out and Kaiaua had closed and to me it seemed to be a bit rough.

Maybe it was just the dark so im looking for another opinion
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast