East Auckland Riders

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. howdamnhard
    howdamnhard
    YEEEAH I bought a new(old) bike so will be going down on Sunday hopefully to Hamilton to pick it up and ride it back up.Will go down with missus and kids and if it all checks out good will be riding her back.
  2. centercore
    centercore
    Sweet hdh, what is it?.
  3. howdamnhard
    howdamnhard
    getting a 93' Yamaha XJ600S ,its got high kms(90k),but they are supposed to be bullet proof.They have no power band but good torque,average handling,comfortable,reliable and not thirsty,all I need for the job in hand.Compared to the GN it's going to be great.My GN was supposed to be underpowered(it is) and have lousy handling but I could usually keep up with others on the twisties but on the straights they were gone.
  4. howdamnhard
    howdamnhard
    The weather is supposed to be good this Sunday,I'll obsviously not be able to get together but there is no reason why the rest of you shouldn't go for a ride.COME ON when's the last time the weather has been good on the weekend?Get in touch with each other and organise something.
  5. 1vanvan1
    1vanvan1
    Alright chaps! What going on? I'm itching/keen for a sunday ride! Whats the plan of attack?! I would prefer avo cause its gives the road a chance to dry out!
  6. zeocen
    zeocen
    I finish work at 1 on Sunday so will definitely be keen for a ride after that if the weather holds up. (Been riding in far too much shit weather, starting to forget what a dry road looks like.)
  7. 1vanvan1
    1vanvan1
    Alright then should we plan for 2pm?

Who is in?
  8. gmh
    gmh
    Not sure if i will be able to make avo, but put up the details and i'll try my best to make it.
  9. 1vanvan1
    1vanvan1
    2pm at Botany BP?
  10. Merlin733
    Merlin733
    name the time and place i'll be there...2pm botany bp good for me
  11. centercore
    centercore
    Alright, I should be there.

This bp is the one opposite Botany Town Centre?..
  12. zeocen
    zeocen
    2pm is good for me too, I should be there!
  13. 1vanvan1
    1vanvan1
    Correct! So thats atleast 4. Something has popped up so i might not be able to attend. But i can probably get outta it!
  14. ElCoyote
    ElCoyote
    I'll be there
  15. newby
    newby
    Ill come along if thats alright? Need more excuses to ride!
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast