Spring's here - summer follows! Wakey wakey!!!

1. Clairsky
    Clairsky
    Hey you all. I've just stumbled over this wee area. Didn't realise it was going on. I've been following the Southern Rider side more than KB and have been missing out on things... like the Tag from Bluff to top North Island! How can we have all not seen that until far too late??? Maybe we could start it again when it's further along perhaps, although that may not be polically correct. Will be watching for it coming back down again tho.
    Anyone going to the Pissed Penguin? It's my favourite rally and this year with the opening of the road that's been sealed (can't remember its name), it should have a special wee spin on it. Just hope things warm up before then.
    Have you all heard about the Poker run on Sept 12 leaving from Woolworths at 1.00pm, and the Ostomy Mystery Car/Bike run on Sat 24th October? Things are starting to happen.
    Speak to me people!
  2. Cosmo
    Cosmo
    Hi Clairsky,

I agree that is is good to see the weather on the up & up. Be great to be back out on the fine weekends again. Not sure about going to the rally at this time. Keen to meet up with a few others from down this way that are also keen. McJim is the only one I have met thus far and been out for a blat with. Let us know if you are ever keen to go for a ride somewhere and put a face to the name. Who knows, there may be a couple of others that want to join in.
  3. Clairsky
    Clairsky
    That would be great. Most weekends are free for us now so I usually pick whichevers going to be the best day and go for it. I'll keep in touch and let you know when we're away out again. If weather ok going on the Woolworths run this next weekend for starters. Hope to see you there.
  4. Cosmo
    Cosmo
    Normally I would be a starter for the poker run but my health might not be the best by Sunday but if I am allright will come and introduce myself. Don't want to sound soft but have rugby on Friday night (invited to corporate box so free beer) and then the old mans birthday on Saturday night. Usually only can handle 1 night out a week. If I don't make it give us a yell the next time your heading out.