photoshop

1. motorbyclist
    motorbyclist
    should we call a ban on photoshops that aren't posted with disclaimers or otherwise obviously done in MSpaint?

And to enforce it, perhaps award ineligiblitiy for collecting a tag for a week or the next three tags or something?
  2. Gremlin
    Gremlin
    For Toto's sanity, I think we should, the poor boy is going to lose whatever is left of his fragile mind...

In all honesty, bit of a joke is fine, but trying to deny one is where it crosses the line...
  3. Mystic13
    Mystic13
    Trying to deny one crosses the line may be true.

Having one posted that you don't pick easily and then;

- having to ask the question to find out takes time
    - you could wait for a reply and miss the tag that really was available
    - you could see it and think it's done at a glance and bail

e.g. The Winstone Park one. I thought it had been taken and then I saw another post that said it was a photoshop. I didn't know and was in too minds. If you do graphics all the time it may be obvious. In my case it was a rushed day.

The obvious ones where you can still see the bike behind were fine. But the jokes been done.

It seems we should have either;

A/ No photoshops posted while the tag is in play.

B/ You can photoshop while the tag is in play but it was to be very obvious.

Personally I vote for lets have no photoshops except where it's stated as a disclaimer.

e.g.

"yay got the tag....blah blah blah"

PICTURE

"The tag is on Adobe on my computer"
    "My bike and motorbyclists pic"
    "What do you think of my photoshop"

etc.

The last photoshop and the one at Pauanui were not obvious to me and on closer inspection I can tell the last pic is a photoshop but probably not the Pauanui one.

If I spend 15 minutes to half an hour trying to sort whether a pic is right or not it gets in the way of the game.
  4. Ironclaw
    Ironclaw
    Sounds fair to do a blanket ban on the 'shopping, I can see how it could be confusing.

On the Winstone pic I used the original photo background which I thought would be obvious to everyone it was fake (and tried to subtly imply in the message below that I didn't have it yet) but it still seemed to fool a few people...

So to those who were confused - my appologies to you - I shalt not 'shop any more.
  5. pyrocam
    pyrocam
    I did a really obvious shoop and someone thought it was legit for a little while, I think the joke is over now, so no more shoops
  6. Indiana_Jones
    Indiana_Jones
    Just a bit of fun aye girls
  7. Mystic13
    Mystic13
    Ironclaw. lol. I wish I could do that stuff. My attempts are transporting stuff to paintbrush and doing a cut and past that a 7 year old would be proud of. That's why I'm easily fooled.
  8. Slyer
    Slyer
    Only do a photoshop if it's so good that nobody will be able to tell.
  9. motorbyclist
    motorbyclist
    so, blanket ban on shops then? make poster ineligble for next three tags if found to be shopping?
  10. Indiana_Jones
    Indiana_Jones
    everything's legal till you get caught
  11. Squiggles
    Squiggles
    Im going to learn to use photoshop so i dont have to ride anywhere
  12. PirateJafa
    PirateJafa
    You don't ride anywhere anyway.
  13. Squiggles
    Squiggles
    Absolutely, but ladies love stories so as long as i keep mspainting my head onto rossi i'll be all good