World Cup 2010

1. Fatt Max
    So, the draw has been made and it's all on.

What do you think, who has the easiest and hardest route to the final?

Personally, England should piss the group stage and draw a second place team in the next round which should see us through to the quarters, but this is the World Cup.

As for NZ, if they can keep Italy out, have another draw and maybe nick a win, they will be through on 5 points...imagine that, NZ would go fucking beserk....

It will be a great competition whatever happens......England will win 2-1 in the final
  2. Oakie
    Oakie
    Spain to win.
  3. NONONO
    NONONO
    Spain? Not a hope. En. Ga. Land !
    Think we can do it this time. Gerrard needs to pick his chin up, maybe a super sub like Owen.....Rooney, Lampard, but the fking keeper worries me. Calamity again?
    Anyway, here's keeping the faith, Warriors know nothing bout pain and believing...
    Vindaloo, Vindaloo, and we all like Vindaloo!!!!!!!
    We're En Ga Land...
  4. Oakie
    Oakie
    Woo hoo. Manchester United 0 - Leeds United 1. And in front of 74,000 at Old Trafford!

It's a good day (well, to be a Leeds supporter anyway). I do believe I shall wear my Leeds shirt today.

EDIT: I have no idea why I posted this in this thread. Must have been overwhelmed by excitement. Give me a moment and I'll post it in a more appropriate place.
  5. Fatt Max
    Brilliant result Oakie, those Leeds boys would have gone beserk over that....I laughed and laughed.....