Setting up the sidecar outfit

1. theo
    theo
    Now that I have the motor running like a well oiled clock I am looking at other things.
    Trying to eliminate the deadly wheel wobble. Tighten the damper, only limited success, wobble still exists but is controlled by the damper.

Manuals say sidecar toe in is 10mm and bike camber outwards is 2 degrees. Any idea how to measure this? Difficult to actually measure and no real reference points.

Been fiddling with the sidecar connecting rods. Wow makes things much better, less wobble, less rolling resistance. So I presume that it is just a lot of trial and error. Must be a better way.

Manual states that things are right when there is just one meter of deviation after 10-15m on smooth [level?] road traveling very slowly in low gear and with no hands on handle bar. But one metre in which direction. I presume the ideal is no deviation at all at slow speed. Any ideas? Anyone got a fool proof method?
  2. Flip
    Flip
    I used 2 bits of angle iron. One against the sidecar wheel and the other along the bike wheels.