Saturday 20th November 2021 BFTP Ride. The return/Return to Turangi Holiday Park.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Murray
    Murray
    Looks like Jacinda as stuffed this.
  2. caseye
    caseye
    Yep, it sure does.
    Sorry guys, but Dorkland doesnt get out of Stalag Jacinda until the 29th of November, please if anyone else wants to keep going then do it and report the event, I'm unable/willing to break out of Civid 3.
  3. wickle
    wickle
    looks like Dadpole and i are still going to show up , any others?
  4. caseye
    caseye
    two bloody good buggers an all! Missing ya's already me ol mates.
    There is going to be a ride, just as soonh as we get rid of these incompetents currently at the helm.
  5. Dadpole
    Dadpole
    The incompetents are all the way down from the helm down. Anti-vax alarmists and the Freedum lot are fucking things all over. Rival pollies are sniping at the govt for allowing public opinion to shape policy - then moaning when policy goes against public opinion. Self-interest groups are demanding the borders are opened to get tourists and their money in to Queenstown. Others are saying 5000 odd extra deaths is OK in order to get the economy moving - they will mainly be old people and they would die eventually anyway.

If I get out my axe and start thinning out the incompetents, the plague will have nothing on me.
  6. Diggers
    Diggers
    I guess we'll just keep waiting to get out of jafa land. One day Caseye, one day....
  7. Dadpole
    Dadpole
    Been on the phone to Wickle discussing the Turangi meetup. The conclusion is that a gathering of us two in Turangi is a bit silly. Are there any other contenders for the Turangi meet? It looks like the Auck lads are the only other ones keen and they can't get out of their cage.
    If it is only the pair of us, we will cancel and instead attend the inaugural Annual BFTP Fishing Trip (Hawkes Bay) and sit on the beach drinking and talking bike-related crap.

Any thoughts?
  8. caseye
    caseye
    A fishing run!??? Wot a bloody marvelous idea, go for your lives guys, an girls.
    This fucking useless govts tyranny has got to end soon, look out for a low flying Nonda Africa Twin down your ways boys, just as soon as the gates unlocked.
  9. wickle
    wickle
    aways welcome Caseye , spare bed if Dadpole not using or couch plus plenty floorspace even got spare fishing rod if required
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123