Thread: A Brain Fart

Bike
    Yamaha YZF 600. 1995

A Brain Fart

I just had one, as I was writing yet another crit to Smith.

Where is the voice of the people, ergo, Labour, on the ACC issue?

Has anyone seen any words from Dill Gough?

We know ACT have said, 'don't be silly,' but then we know they want to privatise. Yet the Maori Party have simply said, 'Get a life.'

Without these two Key can't pass the bill. But what if Labour decide to join Key?
    Only 'Now' exists in reality.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by dpex View Post
    A brain fart

I just had one,
    Why am I not surprised?

Bike
    my little pony
    Quote Originally Posted by dpex View Post
    I just had one, as I was writing yet another crit to Smith.

Where is the voice of the people, ergo, Labour, on the ACC issue?

Has anyone seen any words from Dill Gough?

We know ACT have said, 'don't be silly,' but then we know they want to privatise. Yet the Maori Party have simply said, 'Get a life.'

Without these two Key can't pass the bill. But what if Labour decide to join Key?
    Phil Goff was on the news commrenting on the issue.
    National can't get the numbers for ACT & Maori Party at this stage, so guess that Labour will not support this issue as 'opposition' means just that.
    'Opposition' is just that, does not mean they support us.

Bike
    the mighty fzr and gsxr
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldrider View Post
    Phil Goff was on the news commrenting on the issue.
    National can't get the numbers for ACT & Maori Party at this stage, so guess that Labour will not support this issue as 'opposition' means just that.
    'Opposition' is just that, does not mean they support us.
    They wernt when the anti smacking bill was goin on they joined together to push that through so this could be anouther MOTHER OF ALL FUCKUPS like the smacking bill
    winding up stucky since ages ago

Bike
    my little pony
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi cowboy View Post
    They wernt when the anti smacking bill was goin on they joined together to push that through so this could be anouther MOTHER OF ALL FUCKUPS like the smacking bill
    They have admitted they can't get the numbers, back to the drawing board for National, oops ACT.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    I was wondering this today as well, as I watched Mr Goff on TV earlier this year stating how he wants a Harley.

He will probably by two Harleys, then say he uses one for daily transport and the other is his bike of residence, then hire one out and claim 30% of the purchase cost of both of them per annum from the tax payer.

Bike
    750 auw
    Labours been quiet because they know it's just a red herring.

It's all a smoke screen to privatise ACC. Labour are waiting for the smoke to clear to attack the real agenda.

It's all a big game.

Bike
    Guzzi
    Quote Originally Posted by Usarka View Post
    Labours been quiet because they know it's just a red herring.

It's all a smoke screen to privatise ACC. Labour are waiting for the smoke to clear to attack the real agenda.

It's all a big game.

Well they need someone better than Goff. Sadly there is no one in Labour who can compete with Key on the media front. Most of Labour's front bench are too close too Clarke and simply do not have distance from her to be able to take on Key and his ministers. The only one with a clout to match any of the Nat MP's is Anderton. Anyone noticed how English suddenly lost his mouth as soon as Anderton got involved with English's housing fiasco?

So far the Maori Party have remained silent on this and will not be commenting until they have discussed the ACC issue in caucus. But you can bet your life that any concessions Key will give them for their support will only apply to Maori.
    Shane Jones is the only one in Labour that has the intelligence to go after Sharples and being Maori too is a plus.

So if I was assembling a team to take on Key, Hide and Sharples it would be Anderton and Jones as the opening batsmen with both Goff and King allotted to umpiring.

Will this happen................probably not....................but if it did.........New Zealand politics would get interesting again.

Skyryder
    Free Scott Watson.

Thread Information