Advertise with Kiwi Biker
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61

Thread: BIKEOI Fundraiser! Action Packs for sale!

  1. #46
    Join Date
    15th December 2007 - 16:56
    Bike
    Dog Rooter
    Location
    King Country
    Posts
    803
    I got mine the day after they werre made (Thursday I think).

    I have since found some T-shirt transfers in the cupboard and have been having a some fun with the colour printer since. Results will be on show on Saturday

    If you're still stuck by Friday, go to the 321 Dollar next to The Bearhouse in Glenfield Mall for your HiVis (handy for the Teddy Bear, too) and then give me a shout. I can print you the artwork sheets and you can pick em up, since you're only down the road from me.

    Mind you I think Klingon said there'd be gear at the Autobahn as well, so it may be better to sort it out that way...

  2. #47
    Join Date
    29th October 2007 - 00:44
    Bike
    F-18,Ginny and #66
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    5,026
    Blog Entries
    8
    hmm interesting I havent received anything yet
    Don't Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly !!!



    Hey Alan, Alan, Alan....

  3. #48
    Join Date
    9th April 2006 - 14:09
    Bike
    1995 Suzuki Volty (TU250)
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    2,120
    Blog Entries
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by chasio View Post
    I got mine the day after they werre made (Thursday I think).

    I have since found some T-shirt transfers in the cupboard and have been having a some fun with the colour printer since. Results will be on show on Saturday

    If you're still stuck by Friday, go to the 321 Dollar next to The Bearhouse in Glenfield Mall for your HiVis (handy for the Teddy Bear, too) and then give me a shout. I can print you the artwork sheets and you can pick em up, since you're only down the road from me.

    Mind you I think Klingon said there'd be gear at the Autobahn as well, so it may be better to sort it out that way...
    yep, we're having a Sewing Bee tonight and hope to have plenty of stock available for Saturdays' little jaunt around town. We will be both at the beginning and the end of the ride (BP/Autobahn and Domain) so you've got no excuse to miss us (also Mom is very loud so you can never miss her!)
    There is no such thing as bad weather; only inappropriate clothing!

  4. #49
    Join Date
    27th January 2005 - 17:04
    Bike
    1986 RZ350 + many others
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    722
    Hi, so is there some way that I can get some blank iron on transfers from some outfit and make my own graphics and decals for my own personal use?
    Two Stroke, the pinnacle of engine design

  5. #50
    Join Date
    29th November 2008 - 16:58
    Bike
    2004 Honda VTR250
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by klingon View Post
    yep, we're having a Sewing Bee tonight and hope to have plenty of stock available for Saturdays' little jaunt around town. We will be both at the beginning and the end of the ride (BP/Autobahn and Domain) so you've got no excuse to miss us (also Mom is very loud so you can never miss her!)
    See u at Autobahn and will get a pack for the

  6. #51
    Join Date
    16th October 2009 - 20:49
    Bike
    1997 Honda Blackbird
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by TygerTung View Post
    Hi, so is there some way that I can get some blank iron on transfers from some outfit and make my own graphics and decals for my own personal use?
    Time might be the issue - how many, how quick?

  7. #52
    Join Date
    27th January 2005 - 17:04
    Bike
    1986 RZ350 + many others
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    722
    Don't get to worried, I was wondering if I could just go down to some kind of craft shop and buy this sort of thing so that I can just make my own fun t shirts at home rather than than going to some shop which specialises in custom t shirts and paying a million dollars.
    Two Stroke, the pinnacle of engine design

  8. #53
    Join Date
    21st May 2005 - 21:12
    Bike
    98 virago 250.
    Location
    wanganui
    Posts
    3,711
    whitcoulls sells transfer paper, but it is very expensive... approx $25 for 4 or 5 sheets.
    my blog: http://sunsthomasandfriends.weebly.com/index.html

    the really happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery when on a detour.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    30th August 2006 - 21:44
    Bike
    Triple Delight
    Location
    Mangakino
    Posts
    7,042
    Quote Originally Posted by klingon View Post
    ...also Mom is very loud so you can never miss her!...
    I am sure I have no idea what you are talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

    He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

  10. #55
    Join Date
    23rd October 2009 - 11:47
    Bike
    Designed by Discordians, For Discordians
    Location
    Tauranga
    Posts
    7
    As per a request by PhantasmNZ on the Hi Viz vest design thread I've added a donation to the account, same as for buying a printed transfer sheet.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    26th June 2008 - 05:57
    Bike
    Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 800
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland & Christc
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by klingon View Post
    The Scary Bikers Sewing Circle (Auckland Division) has been making action packs and selling them to raise funds for the cause. It now seems there are requests coming in from all over the country so we are making them available by mail order!

    What's in the pack? You can have any combination of the following:
    • Fluoro Vest $6
    • Iron on transfer kit (for vest, T-shirt, etc) $15
    • Yellow arm band $2
    • Yellow flag (without flag pole) $3


    How to order and pay:
    • Send me a PM telling me exactly what you want and giving me a postal address to send it to.
    • Deposit the correct amount of money into the following bank account (administered by MadDuck):
      C C Scott
      National Bank Panmure
      06-0996-0272056-000


    You do not need to cross-reference your deposit with an order - we are doing it as a matter of trust.

    Please add a small donation to cover postage and packing.

    Where does the money go?
    • The purpose of the fund is to set up a War Chest for protest actions. We will use it to cover things like printing costs, banners, more raw materials for more Action Packs, possibly some advertising...
    • If there is any money left over once we have WON it will be donated to one or more emergency service eg. rescue helicopter trusts or ambulance services.
    • The fund is being administered by MadDuck on behalf of the BIKEOI protest group that has sprung up here on KB and is not affiliated with any other group (eg BRONZ or Ulysses)


    Please feel free to ask further questions if you like, but also try to keep this thread on topic.
    Hi Klingon I cannot be there because I have been living and working in Ireland these past 7 years but my mate who's kiwi also would like too buy kits off you but cannot pm can I pay you by paypal. tta for now

  12. #57
    Join Date
    26th June 2008 - 05:57
    Bike
    Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 800
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland & Christc
    Posts
    2
    can I get two action packs for 2 ex-pats living in Ireland

  13. #58
    Join Date
    9th April 2006 - 14:09
    Bike
    1995 Suzuki Volty (TU250)
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    2,120
    Blog Entries
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by werde4qru View Post
    Hi Klingon I cannot be there because I have been living and working in Ireland these past 7 years but my mate who's kiwi also would like too buy kits off you but cannot pm can I pay you by paypal. tta for now
    Quote Originally Posted by werde4qru View Post
    can I get two action packs for 2 ex-pats living in Ireland
    Hi there, I have sent you a PM - sorry I missed seeing this message until now!

    We can't accept PayPal but we can accept transfers by internet banking to the Mad Duck's account:
    C C Scott
    National Bank Panmure
    06-0996-0272056-000

    We can send the packs anywhere in the world as long as you are prepared to pay the shipping costs. Would you like me to find out how much it would cost to mail a couple of vests to Ireland? They don't weigh much so hopefully it won't be too prohibitive...
    There is no such thing as bad weather; only inappropriate clothing!

  14. #59
    Join Date
    9th April 2006 - 14:09
    Bike
    1995 Suzuki Volty (TU250)
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    2,120
    Blog Entries
    18
    According to my records, the only person still waiting for an order is MacD. Is there anyone else who is missing any bits? (Or even an action pack

    TOTO did you get all your bits & pieces in the end?
    There is no such thing as bad weather; only inappropriate clothing!

  15. #60
    Join Date
    8th April 2007 - 11:50
    Bike
    Eurotrash
    Location
    Not where you think
    Posts
    814
    I know Toto got his vest in the end, I can't remember if there was anything else to go with it though?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •