Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: www.supermoto.co.nz

Bike
    Thinking

Thumbs up www.supermoto.co.nz

WWW.SUPERMOTO.CO.NZ

Hi Guys, we have launched a new website www.supermoto.co.nz The aim of this site is to provide a forum and a place where Motard riders and racers can organise events, discuss Motard related issues, and generally enhance the sport of Supermoto in NZ.........thats the reason, and why, well I think that we as a group need it, particulary for racing, it seems to me that we are a little on the back foot and I want to change that, so does one of our sponsors KTM NZ who have generously given me a big box full of KTM parts and things to give away to help build the site.

I hope you will join me in this project and by doing so enter the draw for a few free prizes etc.

So join up to NZ's only designated Supermoto site today
    Ive run out of fucks to give

Bike
    Aprilia SXV 550
    Quasi, have registration issues as the CAPTCHA image is not displaying, tried a couple of different domain names.

Bike
    Thinking
    Hi what Browser are you using ? can you try on a different one?

Bike
    No longer Motarded
    mine says the same thing under image verification, but i didnt see an image mate

great idea for the site tho
    Bring on the weekend

Bike
    Thinking
    thanks guys, Ive disabled the verification thing so you should be good now, sorry bout that

Bike
    Fatbob
    nice idea (specifically targeting supermoto)
    something other than a forum would be interesting tho'

Not that I can talk, I have got anything other than a forum yet

a new idea, a new idea, my kingdom for a new idea !!!

You might also want to point out that you used the same database that you had for sportsbike.co.nz.
    So .. if you were registered at SB, you are already registered at SM

Bike
    No longer Motarded
    cheers quasi, worked mint this time
    Bring on the weekend

Bike
    KTM300EXC
    Awesome initiative. I've joined up.

Bike
    Thinking
    NEWS RELEASE

WWW.SUPERMOTO.CO.NZ

3RD NOVEMBER 2009

• Supermoto.co.nz is a new forum based website with the intention of providing the Supermoto racers and street riders alike a place to discuss all topics that relate to Motards.
    • The Site is alive NOW
    • Operated By Bret Glazer of Quasimoto Motorcycle Accessories and Motard Racer
    • Sites purpose is to promote Motard Racing and Motard Road riding in N.Z

Bret Glazer owner of Quasimoto Motorcycle Accessories and Supermoto racer wanted to help promote the fast growing sport of Supermoto so he has Launched www.supermoto.co.nz , he feels that the sport needs a voice and a place where Motard racers in particular can discuss issues that affect the sport, “Motard racing is fairly unique it needs its own entity where we can promote information and events to grow the sport further, I also wanted to start a forum based website where experienced Motarders can share good information with newbie’s as well as establish a good NZ based resource for information” .

The Motard racing scene is a fast growing class with many riders choosing Motards over other classes and the support is great, many clubs such as the VMCC and the PMCC are supporting the class very well, and there is no question that Motards are the crowd favorites at Wanganui and Paeroa “supermoto.co.nz will offer a great place for clubs to advertise events in the calendar section and by doing so enable a greater turn out by the racers”.

KTM New Zealand is one of the Principal Sponsors of Supermoto.co.nz and believes strongly that the class will continue to grow to the point where a New Zealand Nationals event would be on the cards very soon, they see Supermoto.co.nz as a great start for the class to drive forward even greater events in the future.

There is also a growing popularity these days in riding Motards on the road, there are numerous new models available now with many manufactures offering new models in their lineups “it would be great to have a NZ resource available to help with bike setups, Trackday advise, there is so much info our there so Im hoping riders will share it online”

Bret Glazer notes that he encourages all suppliers and bike related industry groups to encourage the Supermoto.co.nz site in anyway they can for the benefit of the sport and the industry as a whole, Bret encourages suppliers to contact him with any products as services of interest to the riders, he sees it as a great tool for business to promote themselves to a targeted group
    “It’s a growing class, just look at what’s happening in Europe the Supermoto class is huge and features prominently as a spectator friendly sport and one that attracts massive exposure for the sponsors………..I want that in New Zealand but business has to get in behind it”

Bike
    L1 GSXR 1000
    there seems to be something up with ya images, all I see is little red crosses everywhere?

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    Gremlin is already taken? What heartless bastard did that?
    That username is already in use or does not meet the administrator's standards. If you are Gremlin and you have forgotten your password, click here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    Thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    Gremlin is already taken? What heartless bastard did that?
    Same as your Sportsbike registration mate

Bike
    none
    have you truned homo or something?
    WOW! ohh damn

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasievil View Post
    Same as your Sportsbike registration mate
    didn't see TA's post about the SB logins being carried over...

So we're err... pre-founding members?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    Sportster
    Blog Entries
    I also think you should consider letting people have a squizz at the site without having to join. I thought the same with Sportbike too.

I won't join something just to see if I want to join it.

But thats just me....

Thread Information