Thread: Cage v Bike

Bike
    Manx TT by Sega

Cage v Bike

Well I have an interesting story - whilst driving to Wanganui I was leaving Bulls - hooking in to the left hander up the hill where the passing lane starts.

I could see a Hog Rider bearing down and at about the same time my radar detector went spastic.  I beeped my horn, flashed my lights and waved the rider down out my window to try and warn him coz he was honking along.  The upshot was he just gave me a dirty look and carried on riding past me at 130kph+.

The result

Bike
    XJR1200, Honda CB1/400
    Those Horowhenua roads have been heavily patrolled/infested since time immemorial. I had the honour of getting my first speeding ticket just outside of Marton or Foxton or Shannon or whatever the effing town was called way back in the 70s.
    Can't remember where exactly but I do remember being impressed by the MOT Mk IV Zephyr. I was fined $15.

BTW Wkid did you just happen to have your camera in your hand as you drove past??

Bike
    Manx TT by Sega
    Yep - always have the camera on the seat when I am travelling - like taking photos.  It took the cop about 5 km to catch him - so I had plenty of time to get it ready...actually did a U Turn to get some more photos coz I thought it was quite funny.

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by wkid_one
    Well I have an interesting story - whilst driving to Wanganui I was leaving Bulls - hooking in to the left hander up the hill where the passing lane starts.

I could see a Hog Rider bearing down and at about the same time my radar detector went spastic.  I beeped my horn, flashed my lights and waved the rider down out my window to try and warn him coz he was honking along.  The upshot was he just gave me a dirty look and carried on riding past me at 130kph+.

The result

At least you tried
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Thread Information