Thread: Social psychology paper

Bike
    NC30s

Social psychology paper

Hey guys, I'm thinking of using the ACC levy increases as a topic for a social psychology case study I am doing. I am specifically interested in gathering opinions (justified opinions of course, no rants) from several different demographics. I'd rather that these opinions were were in the media somewhere, or on a website (makes referencing easier) but I can use some private stuff as well.
    Post in this thread with any relevant info, cheers.

Bike
    S1000RR
    Becareful what you gather here (I see that you know this already). Abraham Maslow (for Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs) once said "the study of crippled, stunted, immature, and unhealthy specimens can yield only a cripple psychology and a cripple philosophy." (1943)

Just letting you know: KB is full of crippled, stunted, immature and unhealthy specimens.

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post

Just letting you know: KB is full of crippled, stunted, immature and unhealthy specimens.
    Speak for yourself!
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    GSX-R400, DL650, Hondazuki TF 100
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    Becareful what you gather here (I see that you know this already). Abraham Maslow (for Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs) once said "the study of crippled, stunted, immature, and unhealthy specimens can yield only a cripple psychology and a cripple philosophy." (1943)

Not currently crippled, maybe unhealthy, definately immature, but I AM NOT STUNTED!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    ...and stuff the laws of physics; whats the worst that could happen???

Bike
    S1000RR

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Have a read through the threads in here. I know there are radio interviews and tv interviews and video of opinions, just go do some digging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    NC30s
    Righto will do, research is such fun..

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinz0r View Post
    ...research is such fun..
    For a while, anyway...

Research is much easier since the inception of the interdweeb - you can do most of it from your office chair...

Not like when I was a young lad..now in MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY day, we hadta hike fifty miles to t'library, no shoes, through snow and ice and rocks an' wolves an' blah blah blah rantravesnortgibberhootweetbbzbzbzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Thread Information