Thread: Take a leaf(or letter) outa an MP's book

Bike
    -

Take a leaf(or letter) outa an MP's book

Bored and began thinking that we could do as an MP would do! then again didn't really work for Chris Carter BUT he sure got plenty of publicity out of it. So why not right a not so annonymous letter to the media. Taking Carters lead again I came up with this :

Just a heads up on two issues you might find quite interesting in Parliament.

1) Into the foreseeable future the motorbike public will challenge Nick's position on the ridiculous raising of ACC fees. There is general outrage that in an unguarded media moment Nick bucked the general public and bikers position that ACC was already to high and no-one essentially supported his position. This issue has brought to a head the growing discontent in the public with both Nick's lack of leadership and his poor intelligence. Nick Smith has a big smile on his face (cause he’s a dick) and many in the public now expect an assassination move against Nick before the election.

2) Nick Smith has been challenged in his electorate by a member of F.U.- N.I.C.K. (Freedom from Under Nicks Inconsiderate Krap). Nominations close on 1 September. Nick is threatening a by-election and since He is a pussy there is panic in the ranks over this prospect.

by the way I am in no way a fan or supporter of carter,

Bike
    Suzuki Marauder VZ800
    Quote Originally Posted by ac3_snow View Post
    So why not right a not so annonymous letter to the media. Taking Carters lead...
    Yeah, 'cos making shit up really worked for him.

BTW, it's "write", and "anonymous" that you were looking for.

It's a pleasure.
    Redefining slow since 2006...

Thread Information