Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Police powers?

Bike
    triumph t1oo 2004

Police powers?

Greenhthe bridge. nice morning light,trafic..im speeding doing 140kms maybe went to 150 when I overtook another bike just to show off eh ! thruxtons got after market pipes sounds good,cafe racer style looks mean..then slowed back down and caught up to an ambulance doing 130kms or thereabouts in the fast lane no sirens, I sit there happy for abit (I dont like overtaking ambulances especialy speeding past them)
    Black car comes up behind, must of been cracka lackin to come up so far from behind so fast,lights and siren go on ,Mr muffty in his black ford or somthing I dunno,so I pull ova on the albany offramp stay on the bike with the engine running to get my ticket,no problem no sweet.
    So im waiting there and no man? I turn round and mr George Micheal beard Mirror shades is just sitting in the car looking at me so I give a two hands in the air sign as to say W,D,F?. I get a stay still sign in return,so I do & wait again. He dosnt get out of the car.I turn round to see why and he still just looking at me?.
    Im getting bit irritated by now so I give him a couple of blips "Baaat Bat Bat" I get the sit boy sit signs again along with the twisted sandshoe face..Ok so im waiting and hes doing something in the car still, so this time I give him some good "Blaaaaty Bat Bats" as if to say if you dont get out of youre car and come and do youre job im going to rabbit off my freind.
    SOOOO.. now hes getting all agitated in his car and I think Aw great ive pissed him off.So I turn the bike off,get off,waiting again,then walk over to the car tap on the window cause he wont wind it down,It comes down an inch and I can see this guy is strung so after A short why am?I cause "I said" type conversation I go back and wait on the crash barrier.
    While im waiting two marked police flying (and I mean FLYING) christmas trees go past on the other side of the highway down hill and I think to myself "AH!" now im starting to see whats going on here this guys got the scared chicken thing happening hes got the wobbely nees the drop sacks hes just plain to scared to get out of the car
    well the other two cars turn up,the drivers they come strait over?,they are nothing like George Micheal couple of smiley faces like me(pommy cops) we chat talk bikes I offer to give them the bike for a blast all good? no problemo.I did ask them how fast they were going and why?,seems they were doing 185-90 kms and having a race because they can get away with it?? we could have this talk because shades was still playing in his car.
    Upshot is I get done by mirror shades for 145 in a 100 with out radar being locked in? He caught up to me and the ambulance remember, overtaking on a medium which must have been way back in hobbsonvile if it happened at all and may have been the other bike im not sure and left on the side off the highway with the bike,no licence no keys a twenty eight day suspension 670$ in fines and fifty demerits which means I loose my licence and job at the end of this month when I pay the fine.!!!!
    MY Question is with all the controversy and deaths related to police pursuits in the news now(mostly cars) why do you think we are developing a culture off running from the police in this country??

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    This all happened because you dropped out of school right before they taught you how to construct coherent sentences.

Bike
    Your mom

Bike
    02 Ducati S4 Monster, Honda CB550 Cafe R
    MY Question is with all the controversy and deaths related to police pursuits in the news now(mostly cars) why do you think we are developing a culture off running from the police in this country??

Its only the idiots that are running from the police. The rest of the "culture" know when they a have fu*ked up.

How come you dont know you fu*ked up?

I got no sympathy for you (especially on the L as well)

Bike
    Ducati Superbike
    when shady mcshades was making you wait you could have ridden off as technically you're only required to "stop for red and blue flashing lights"

no radar lock?? shit mate id be fighting it, good luck!

Bike
    2010 Honda CB1000R Predator
    Blog Entries
    I can't help but think this is a wind up.

What makes you think there is a culture of running from the Police? I haven't seen anything to suggest there is such a culture in NZ.

Bike
    GSXR1000K7,GSXR1100K.
    Sounds about right. 140+ KPH=4 week suspension, 50 points and a good fine.
    Not the fault of the Police that Homos run, crash, and die. Only feel sorry for the Police, the people who clean up after, and any non-braindead friends/family of said Homos. Just can't stomach the media, any braindead family/friends, tree-hugging whale-kissing liberal-lefty fags, or any other hangers-on bitching/moaning/crying about it.
    P.S. If you knew that your job would/might be in danger if you lost your licence, why would you risk both?
    Look on the bright side .......... With Len as Mayor, he'll see you right, he's all about Rail/public transport isn't he?

Bike
    06 scrambler,xrl,
    Blog Entries
    Fuck the opening post is like a mad womans shit.
    He should be locked up for abuse of grammar.
    Hitcher, arrest that man.

Bike
    red one & a blue one
    Speed Kills !
    Last edited by mrchips; 9th October 2010 at 17:29. Reason: grammar
    Supersize Me

Bike
    Big red
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornsup View Post
    Greenhthe bridge. nice morning light,trafic..im speeding doing 140kms maybe went to 150 when I overtook another bike just to show off eh ! thruxtons got after market pipes sounds good,cafe racer style looks mean..then slowed back down and caught up to an ambulance doing 130kms or thereabouts in the fast lane no sirens, I sit there happy for abit (I dont like overtaking ambulances especialy speeding past them)
    Black car comes up behind, must of been cracka lackin to come up so far from behind so fast,lights and siren go on ,Mr muffty in his black ford or somthing I dunno,so I pull ova on the albany offramp stay on the bike with the engine running to get my ticket,no problem no sweet.
    So im waiting there and no man? I turn round and mr George Micheal beard Mirror shades is just sitting in the car looking at me so I give a two hands in the air sign as to say W,D,F?. I get a stay still sign in return,so I do & wait again. He dosnt get out of the car.I turn round to see why and he still just looking at me?.
    Im getting bit irritated by now so I give him a couple of blips "Baaat Bat Bat" I get the sit boy sit signs again along with the twisted sandshoe face..Ok so im waiting and hes doing something in the car still, so this time I give him some good "Blaaaaty Bat Bats" as if to say if you dont get out of youre car and come and do youre job im going to rabbit off my freind.
    SOOOO.. now hes getting all agitated in his car and I think Aw great ive pissed him off.So I turn the bike off,get off,waiting again,then walk over to the car tap on the window cause he wont wind it down,It comes down an inch and I can see this guy is strung so after A short why am?I cause "I said" type conversation I go back and wait on the crash barrier.
    While im waiting two marked police flying (and I mean FLYING) christmas trees go past on the other side of the highway down hill and I think to myself "AH!" now im starting to see whats going on here this guys got the scared chicken thing happening hes got the wobbely nees the drop sacks hes just plain to scared to get out of the car
    well the other two cars turn up,the drivers they come strait over?,they are nothing like George Micheal couple of smiley faces like me(pommy cops) we chat talk bikes I offer to give them the bike for a blast all good? no problemo.I did ask them how fast they were going and why?,seems they were doing 185-90 kms and having a race because they can get away with it?? we could have this talk because shades was still playing in his car.
    Upshot is I get done by mirror shades for 145 in a 100 with out radar being locked in? He caught up to me and the ambulance remember, overtaking on a medium which must have been way back in hobbsonvile if it happened at all and may have been the other bike im not sure and left on the side off the highway with the bike,no licence no keys a twenty eight day suspension 670$ in fines and fifty demerits which means I loose my licence and job at the end of this month when I pay the fine.!!!!
    Reading that crap was like having a conversation with Vicki Pollard-"yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah etc etc"

Bike
    Tyre Shredder
    We need a pic of you in your leathers (mainly coz I ride a honda) , but I'd love to know how scary you have to be make the cop sit in his car with the doors locked. (I couldn't imagine a thruxton rider being that scary :P p/t)

Hopefully he's rethinking his occuation, I'm a scared little wimp, but at least I'm smart enough to hide behind a desk.
    Ciao Marco

Bike
    Big red
    Jokes aside, he probably thought you were going to do a runner and got the troops there in case? I'd like to hear the other side of the story.

Bike
    vulcanNomad
    To be doing that speed on a thruxton you would be going down hill right
    Don't judge me based upon your ignorance.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by sil3ntwar View Post
    This all happened because you dropped out of school right before they taught you how to construct coherent sentences.
    He probably doesn't have a name like a real New Zealander..
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    07 GIXXER 75OOOHHHH
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    He probably doesn't have a name like a real New Zealander..
    "Oh my goodness gracious me" in best punjab accent.
    Hello officer put it on my tab

Don't steal the government hates competition.

Thread Information