Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Announcement on ACC funded $2m scheme

Bike
    2010 CB 1000 R, 2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
    There is nothing to be achieved arguing the point with people who conveniently forget what they have said.
    No, theres no point coming in here stating your crap as 'facts' when you have got:

A: The wrong meeting, of the wrong orgnisation (and even then only chinese whispers heard from a 'trusted mate')
    B: Nothing to back it up with but hearsay and allegations you cannot provide any evidence of except 'my mate said....'
    C: No understanding of the LEGISLATION that states what MSL can/cannot be used for, and thats to REDUCE ROAD INJURIES

Next time you want to make such a fubar, place your real full name in the post so the lawyers have no confusion over who they need to summon to the libel and slander hearing

I state with utter confidence, as I have just spoken with no less than 3 persons present at the discusion you have been reffering to, this has NOTHING to do with MSL council or steering group - it was a discussion held at a 'meeting of a group of clubs' and has no sway at all on MSL issue's
    Just ride.

Bike
    Katana 750, VOR 450 Enduro
    Blog Entries
    You know what, it's getting a little tiring rebutting outright lies and misinformation from uninformed idiots on this forum.

Unless anyone has anything they are willing to stand up and restate in a court of law, I would suggest they all fuck off and let people actually do something to help motorcyclists.

I'm getting totally sick of whining little fucks who think they know what's going on. All they serve to do is stir up shit.

Typical fucking New Zealanders. So busy knocking people that they forget that good things are supposed to be done. No wonder we have such a fucked-up country.
    And I to my motorcycle parked like the soul of the junkyard. Restored, a bicycle fleshed with power, and tore off. Up Highway 106 continually drunk on the wind in my mouth. Wringing the handlebar for speed, wild to be wreckage forever.

- James Dickey, Cherrylog Road.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!

Thumbs up

Take a breath Rif!
    Well said though and Oh so true!
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
    I would just rather not be exposed to something that might rip my leg off,than be assured there will be an ambulance to carry my legless body to a hospital or a morgue
    I was not actually suggesting that the country should buy more ambulances.

Never mind.

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneY View Post
    Masochist, yep! I keep comin back to Kiwibiker thats proof of that factor...but what ladies mate? LOL
    My Missus might not agree there hehehe she picked me long before I was an ACC Advisor of any capacity lol.
    Do rockstars have wives?
    What goes on tour.....
    Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.

Bike
    2011 Suzuki Gsx-R 1000 L1 , KXF250
    Blog Entries

Car's need to learn to drive 1st

i hope there going to invest it into people in cars learning to watch out for motorbikes that would be the start. ive been the victim of a car 4 years ago lucky to still be here. My old bike's probably has been reincarnated as a beer can though

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slothracer View Post
    i hope there going to invest it into people in cars learning to watch out for motorbikes that would be the start. ive been the victim of a car 4 years ago lucky to still be here. My old bike's probably has been reincarnated as a beer can though
    I am going to say this ONE more time

Its a MOTORCYCLISTS safety fund
    It ONLY 2.75 million

WE are going to spend it on US
    There is not enough cash to start re-educating every useless cager in NZ ffs
    Im getting tired of explaining this in kindergarten terms to adults, give the bloody thing a year to get established and working

And again for those either too fucking stupid or pathetically anti MSL to undertsand simple english

WE DO NOT GET PAID to attend - we are volunteers (well we have been appointed but we are still unpaid volunteers)

EXPENSES including TRAVEL/ACCOM or any meeting created expense comes from ACC's operational fund

This fund is purely for the use of those that PAY INTO IT which is ROAD REGISTERED motorcyclists, not farmers, not MX clubs, not Race clubs...just us who register our bikes and pay into the fund

Clear enough?
    I and others have said it often enough after all, at least 7 times in this thread alone for gods sake
    Just ride.

Bike
    KTM 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    i am going to say this one more time
    k?

Name:  Unknown.jpeg
Views: 66
Size:  2.4 KB
    Nunquam Non Paratus

Bike
    2010 Honda CB1000R Predator
    Blog Entries
    I am going to say this ONE more time
    I'm sure you have said that at least half a dozen times so far ...

Bike
    It was on the good
    WE are going to spend it on US
    Fucking yanks.

Now hi-viz vests, that'd be a good idea.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by p.dath View Post
    I'm sure you have said that at least half a dozen times so far ...
    Maybe 5? Maybe 7? I lost count Phil - wonder if it's actually getting through though....
    Just ride.

Bike
    Katana 750, VOR 450 Enduro
    Blog Entries
    Maybe 5? Maybe 7? I lost count Phil - wonder if it's actually getting through though....
    Careful there StoneY... you're starting to sound like Katman LOL.

Actually, I think we could have a public meeting to sort this one out. Maybe at our local dojo... or boxing club.

I'm reminded of the joke about the Horse Whisperer who could do anything with any horse, anywhere, and all he had to do was whisper in its ear.

Well these fellas had this absolute brute of a stallion, totally untrainable, and they asked him to do his magic.

So he comes around to the farm, walks up to the horse with a 3 foot length of 2x4, and wham! smacks it around the head.

Farmer says "What the hell did you do that for?"

Horse whisperer says "Well first you have to get its attention..."
    And I to my motorcycle parked like the soul of the junkyard. Restored, a bicycle fleshed with power, and tore off. Up Highway 106 continually drunk on the wind in my mouth. Wringing the handlebar for speed, wild to be wreckage forever.

- James Dickey, Cherrylog Road.

Thread Information