Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OIA to MSAC 10 Mar 11

Bike
    Katana 750, VOR 450 Enduro
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rustic101 View Post
    I guess you see or comprehend what you want to see or comprehend - no surprise there

That aside its very clear what I have requested. Perhaps the 2nd paragraph unnerved you, who knows?

Its all part of a bigger plan
    No it wasn't that. I guess it was the bit where you claimed that the MSAC only represented a few specific groups, then you requested information on behalf of all other disaffected individuals. Without, I might add, once demonstrating any means by which you would disseminate this information to all these other people.

What exactly do you intend to do with this information other than tie up the MSAC's time, and incur expense? Are you happy for the cost of the OIA request to be offset against the Motorcycle Safety Levy? Because I'm not.

Perhaps you missed the bit where the MSAC was created so that members of the motorcycling community were handpicked by the minister, rather than representatives of organisations were chosen to help their organisations.

Because it sounds to me like you are claiming that there is deliberate bias in the committee.

And this is all starting to sound like the same bollocks that's happened in other threads.

So I'm leaving this thread now.
    And I to my motorcycle parked like the soul of the junkyard. Restored, a bicycle fleshed with power, and tore off. Up Highway 106 continually drunk on the wind in my mouth. Wringing the handlebar for speed, wild to be wreckage forever.

- James Dickey, Cherrylog Road.

Bike
    2010 CB 1000 R, 2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250
    Blog Entries
    First off this is professional not personal - I'm not knocking any one of the members, believe me if I wanted to I could open up a whole can of dirt.
    What can of dirt??

Are you insinuating you have 'dirt' on the members? And you are willing to make use of it?
    If so my friend, thats an abuse of your professional position and I for one know damn well who you are and what you do

Tread very carefully when making these insinuations.... you may burn your own backside matey - professional ..... not the way your post reads dude it reads like a blackmail threat and its pathetic

You opnely support National policies in most your posts, yet this issue was CAUSED by National - Nats own ACC minister created this situation, I for one have participated honestly and with US in mind with every action or step I take....

Pull ya fuckin head in for once
    Just ride.

Bike
    2014 DL1000 V-Strom L4, KTM 400 EXC
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneY View Post
    What can of dirt??

Are you insinuating you have 'dirt' on the members? And you are willing to make use of it?
    If so my friend, thats an abuse of your professional position and I for one know damn well who you are and what you do

Tread very carefully when making these insinuations.... you may burn your own backside matey - professional ..... not the way your post reads dude it reads like a blackmail threat and its pathetic

You opnely support National policies in most your posts, yet this issue was CAUSED by National - Nats own ACC minister created this situation, I for one have participated honestly and with US in mind with every action or step I take....

Pull ya fuckin head in for once
    Check your ego, sit back and take a breath.

No threats were made!!! What was stated to riffter was that my endeavours were professional, not personal and not a personal attack on any individual - fact. If you seriously think I would use information other than 'open source', then you need to think again....Believe me I'm not a fool.

My Political or Professional allegiance have nothing to do with my affairs or beliefs around the MSAC or the MSL. While I openly support National I am not a single issue nutter and do not always agree with everything they do.

In New Zealand the last time I checked we lived in a Democracy where individuals could challenge an area they took issue with. I will continue to exercise my democratic right.

Brent, I am not expecting you to accept anything I do, in fact quite frankly , I don't care. If you do not like what I have said don't read, let alone reply.

Ken

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by riffer View Post
    No it wasn't that. I guess it was the bit where you claimed that the MSAC only represented a few specific groups, then you requested information on behalf of all other disaffected individuals. Without, I might add, once demonstrating any means by which you would disseminate this information to all these other people.

What exactly do you intend to do with this information other than tie up the MSAC's time, and incur expense? Are you happy for the cost of the OIA request to be offset against the Motorcycle Safety Levy? Because I'm not.

Perhaps you missed the bit where the MSAC was created so that members of the motorcycling community were handpicked by the minister, rather than representatives of organisations were chosen to help their organisations.

Because it sounds to me like you are claiming that there is deliberate bias in the committee.

And this is all starting to sound like the same bollocks that's happened in other threads.

So I'm leaving this thread now.
    Its funny how people will twist things. If you want to discredit me go right ahead.
    I have made no claims what so ever.
    What I did was make a request. In short I exercised my democratic right.
    Yes - I'm very happy to ensure, no demand that there is accountability and transparency around a fund that I and others contribute too.
    Little or no information available other than innuendos and rumour - No we are not being paid, yes we are being paid and so much much more.
    I only deal with facts! What I have requested are facts.
    Rest assured I have a plan and any information I receive will be used in good faith and not wasted.

I'll tell you what I told Brent - If you do not like what I am writing then do not read or reply.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    First off this is professional not personal - I'm not knocking any one of the members, believe me if I wanted to I could open up a whole can of dirt.
    No threats were made!!!
    Certainly came across as a poorly veiled threat to me.

Perhaps you should reassess your professionalism as well as your direction.

Bike
    600RR
    I know for a fact!
    All the members of the board played soggy biscuit ....................and Ken lost

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Certainly came across as a poorly veiled threat to me.

Perhaps you should reassess your professionalism as well as your direction.
    Poorly worded, perhaps?
    A threat - no!

There is enough open source information on these boards that does not paint a positive picture of many people.

I can only state again that my efforts are not personal, nor is my effort directed at any individual, but rather the MSAC and MSL.

Bike
    Goose
    Personally, I would prefer the group to be called 'McSACS', maybe I will write a letter.....

Either way, someone seems to have their sacks in a twist...!
    "Some people are like clouds, once they fuck off, it's a great day!"

Bike
    Blog Entries
    lol very funny.

Thread Information