Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Three Strikes Protest Run, 5 May

Bike
    2006 Hyosung GT650R
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneY View Post
    But this crap about surrendering plates, demerits for expired reg or riding while on hold, is getting over the top and is just pathetic.
    Yeah but in five years from now it will be normal, and they will be onto their next money-making scheme and you and other so-called biker-related politicians will off on some red-herring trip organising some ribbon-wrapped bullshit that does nothing.

Wake the fuck up man. They are not going to stop finding new ways to fleece you and I. The only way that has ever worked is for the people to say NO and stand up to them, so start organising shit that does that and forget about trying to rim your glistening tip around their pink sphincter.

Sorry if thats harsh, but its true.
    "I am a licenced motorcycle instructor, I agree with dangerousbastard, no point in repeating what he said."
    "read what Steve says. He's right."
    "What Steve said pretty much summed it up."
    "I did axactly as you said and it worked...!!"
    "Wow, Great advise there DB."
    WTB: Hyosung bikes or going or not.

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    Take th H out mate you're anything but humble

I have no issue with fines for non registration, or riding while on hold
    But demerit points on a tax collection issue is ridiculous

Demerits for running a red, sweet as.
    Speeding, of course!
    Failing to give way, rake it up to 50 points!
    No WOF, give em the points by all means! (And WOF fines have NO demerits at this point of time)
    Etc etc........

But this crap about surrendering plates, demerits for expired reg or riding while on hold, is getting over the top and is just pathetic.
    Its tax enforcement, not road enforcement
    Add to it, the insult to injury of the multiple vehicle owners.

1 car and 4 motorcycles in my household
    2 operators
    Should be paying 2x ACC levy that includes a Motorcyclists fee, and a mere admin fee on the other vehicles.
    Then we would not put any on hold.....and could afford to keep em all fully licensed all year round
    Too true. I'll take the H out.
    And i can't really disagree with any of your points above.

But (i knew you were waiting for this) tax penalty's are much higher than normal ones, ask anyone thats missed a due date, and we know most that have fines just won't pay them, it goes to court and gets wiped and starts again making fools out of us that do pay it.

so maybe the fine for no rego should be getting your car impounded until you pay back rego + fine + any other outstanding fines you have.

It is the first i have heard of having to surrender plates, what about personalized plates?

Bike
    R1150RT
    Blog Entries
    :what about personalized plates?"

Be an interesting one as they are a private purchase and 'replace' the govt issued plate so are your property. Be damned if I'd splashed hundreds on a plate to surrender it to TPTB.

Bike
    CBR1000RR ON HOLD no money for you ACC!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoristheBiter View Post
    1) Because it is the law. Why do some people think that they have a right to do things with out paying for them? or think that they are above the law?

There used to be law that black people are property of white people and that women shouldnt vote!.... your stance on "its LAW and therefore we should obey" is fucked up my friend!

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    Quote Originally Posted by miloking View Post
    There used to be law that black people are property of white people and that women shouldnt vote!.... your stance on "its LAW and therefore we should obey" is fucked up my friend!
    Yep.
    Laws that are for 'the good of the people'
    Laws that are for 'the good of the system'
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    76 HONDA XL125
    at least 10 characters.
    "Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it."
    -Lou Holtz

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    Quote Originally Posted by miloking View Post
    Bit late with that one numpty, oneofsix said it back on post #20.

Bike
    76 HONDA XL125
    at least 10 characters.
    "Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it."
    -Lou Holtz

Bike
    CBR1000RR ON HOLD no money for you ACC!

Support

Quote Originally Posted by Spearfish View Post
    I bet you still stop for those red traffic lights on aucklands on ramps.......even when the farken things are on midday for no farken reason.
    Oh i thought those are only for cars...well thats why everybody gives me evil looks as i zoom past them. Lol

Bike
    2010 CB 1000 R, 2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerousBastard View Post
    Yeah but in five years from now it will be normal, and they will be onto their next money-making scheme and you and other so-called biker-related politicians will off on some red-herring trip organising some ribbon-wrapped bullshit that does nothing.
    For a start Steve I aint a fuckin politician (yet) I represent a small branch of concerned bikers that to date have fought a bloody hard battle with limited results..... but at least we do it out in the open.

Wake the fuck up man. They are not going to stop finding new ways to fleece you and I. The only way that has ever worked is for the people to say NO and stand up to them, so start organising shit that does that and forget about trying to rim your glistening tip around their pink sphincter.
    I am awake, and if you try to allude to me slipping my glistenning tip around anyones fucking sphincter, you had better start running...I take offence to that statement, whether or not you're a mate.

Sorry if thats harsh, but its true.
    No its not the truth, its fuckin delusional dude.....

You like to carry on about standing up to the man, do something that will make them realise we cant be fucked with....blah blah blah...well show us Steve, lead the way dude....or are you just another rabid nutter on a web forum?

Organise something yourself, lets see you do something other than rant on Kiwibiker dude...coz I sure have and you have got a long way to go to catch up with MAG or BRONZ efforts to date fellah
    Just ride.

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    For a start Steve I aint a fuckin politician (yet) I represent a small branch of concerned bikers that to date have fought a bloody hard battle with limited results..... but at least we do it out in the open.

I am awake, and if you try to allude to me slipping my glistenning tip around anyones fucking sphincter, you had better start running...I take offence to that statement, whether or not you're a mate.

No its not the truth, its fuckin delusional dude.....

You like to carry on about standing up to the man, do something that will make them realise we cant be fucked with....blah blah blah...well show us Steve, lead the way dude....or are you just another rabid nutter on a web forum?

Organise something yourself, lets see you do something other than rant on Kiwibiker dude...coz I sure have and you have got a long way to go to catch up with MAG or BRONZ efforts to date fellah
    Waste of effort, mate. DB is but a keyboard warrior, a loudmouth with no substance, all wind and piss. True revolutionaries don't sell icecream to kids.
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    2006 Hyosung GT650R
    You get really good results bro. Take a look so far - I bet you have more contacts in high places now than you ever did. Sorry you don't like these words bud, but the fact is you are more interested in making sure your political future has merit with them than with us. I see through it really well mate, and the bottom line is you are never going to do anything that offends them upstairs because it will shit in your nest and root any proposition for you for the future.

So good luck with your political future ay bro, but be aware there will always be people like me around to keep it real.

Turn up any time and discuss bro - I'm your mate - remember, and friends speak up and say shit when they should, and if they do you should pay attention coz many will not - it's the people who are not your friends that don't mean shit.

Think about it.
    "I am a licenced motorcycle instructor, I agree with dangerousbastard, no point in repeating what he said."
    "read what Steve says. He's right."
    "What Steve said pretty much summed it up."
    "I did axactly as you said and it worked...!!"
    "Wow, Great advise there DB."
    WTB: Hyosung bikes or going or not.

Bike
    Goose
    OK ladies, put down the icecreams!!!

Oh, I mean handbags....
    "Some people are like clouds, once they fuck off, it's a great day!"

Bike
    2010 CB 1000 R, 2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250