Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So why aren't they?

Bike
    Mine
    Quote Originally Posted by MSTRS View Post
    They do. It's the little button on the right hand controls...
    Huh? Mine's on the left.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin (1706-90)

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending to much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"Motorcycling is not inherently dangerous. It is, however, EXTREMELY unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence and stupidity!" - Anonymous

"Live to Ride, Ride to Live"

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    Quote Originally Posted by swbarnett View Post
    Huh? Mine's on the left.
    Not talking about the horn...
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    Mine
    Quote Originally Posted by MSTRS View Post
    Not talking about the horn...
    Indeed. This occurred to me just after posting...

Note to self - engage brain before putting keyboard in to gear...
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin (1706-90)

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending to much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"Motorcycling is not inherently dangerous. It is, however, EXTREMELY unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence and stupidity!" - Anonymous

"Live to Ride, Ride to Live"

Bike
    Modified 2014 Bonnie
    Quote Originally Posted by Okey Dokey View Post
    My thoughts exactly! I wish we would both be proven wrong...
    Doubt you will

Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    Apparently, and rarely permanently. For goodness sake, they may need to get themselves to work or drop the kids at school.
    Mate that has always bugged me, if you do stupid stuff and your licence gets taken off you then how come you can get it back before the ban is completed, at the end of the day take ownership and accept that if you drive like an ass you should not be on the road, you should not be able to whinge to the courts and get it back early (with restrictions or not).
    "A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell."
    C.S. Lewis

Bike
    2009, Kawasaki Ninja 250R
    Quote Originally Posted by baptist View Post
    Doubt you will

Mate that has always bugged me, if you do stupid stuff and your licence gets taken off you then how come you can get it back before the ban is completed, at the end of the day take ownership and accept that if you drive like an ass you should not be on the road, you should not be able to whinge to the courts and get it back early (with restrictions or not).
    Speaking of losing your license what are the restrictions on riding a horse through town these days?

Bike
    Modified 2014 Bonnie
    Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post
    Speaking of losing your license what are the restrictions on riding a horse through town these days?
    Think you have to clean up after yourself, something about emission standards
    "A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell."
    C.S. Lewis

Thread Information