Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 40 demerits is it worth it?

Bike
    Something red and quick
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleve Brown
    I got off by writing a ticket. Was done for riding in bus lane in downtown Auckland. Wrote to expain that it was my understanding that motobikes could now ride in a bus lane (am I right) but that it was ridiculous in light of traffic issues in Auckland that a motorbike couldn't (but a bicycle could).
    Cleve
    ja man, you can ride in Bus lanes in Auckland City.....but not for going through on green Bus traffic light, though.
    Elite Fight Club - Proudly promoting common sense and safe riding since 2024
    http://1199s.wordpress.com

Bike
    HOT TRX450R (for sale)
    I got busted last week for 113. When asked what I thought I was doing I said 109-110 as I believe that is what my speedo said.

When I saw the mufti lights flash in front of me coming the opposite way, words like padantic, pathetic and revenue collecting prick sparng to mind.

However I was polite, and even went so far as to pull over in a nice safe spot so the u turn and catch up to me (GOSH aren't I a nice fella)???????? Still got the ticket.

However I still have no argument as I was speeding, My 250 doesn't have a shit show of out running a commodore, and I have a history of speeding. Though I do believe I have slowed down (A LOT) and this is my list excessive speeding ticket. Having read about 90% of this thread though I think our time could surely be better spent opposing Both the new Govt policy for allowing land access by randoms within the Queen's????????? chain along the rivers of this country AND the proposal by Maori for the airspace over Lake Taupo!!!!! Where is the nonsense going to end?????
    I am not a racist person but the attitude of Maori seems to be to 'Create greater division between Maori and Pakeha than already exists'. Within another 3 generations more than 85% of New Zealanders will have Maori blood in them so who is getting ripped off???? Like Stealing from family really.

Just some thoughts

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Hell Stevo, you said a mouthful there my man! Got to agree with you regarding division of NEW ZEALANDERS!!!!!
    Are we in one country? then we should be ONE people!!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    1987 Nifty 50
    Preach the word brother
    "Not one day that we are here on this earth has been promised to us, so make the most of every day as if it was your last, and every breath ,as if it were the same"

Bike
    Bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog
    Hell Stevo, you said a mouthful there my man! Got to agree with you regarding division of NEW ZEALANDERS!!!!!
    Are we in one country? then we should be ONE people!!
    Hey Scumdog, something wrong here !!!!
    I agree with you - totally.
    BillW

Bike
    Raleigh pushbike

PLEA...

INSANITY, SECTION 23 CRIMES ACT 1961, SAY LUKE SKYWALKER WAS RIDING THE BIKE WHILE CHEWBUCKKA WAS NAVIGATING, GET YOURSELF TWO DOCTORS WHO WILL VOUCH FOR YOUR MADNESS, WHO CAN TELL THE JUDGE THAT YOU WERE SNORTING COKE AT A LOS VEGAS NIGHT CLUB ON THE DAY/NIGHT..YEAH NIGHT, IT SEEMED LIKE NIGHT, IN QUESTION.

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries
    get this - the guy who hit me, smashing my leg into fragments, destroying my bike - got sent to court for dangerous driving causing harm, pleaded guilty - got only $400 fine and 4 months licence disqualification..........................whenever i loose my licence its a $800 fine for doing over 150 and 6 months licence disqualification. Next time i might either try and hurt someone (cos the fine must be less) or not stop (my bike can easily break the 220ks those como's do).
    Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.

Thread Information