Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Good service vs bad service. Stories?

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Quote Originally Posted by actungbaby View Post
    Well i guess might just had a arugment or bad day who knows did they get bike fixed and you rode of
    whoudint just say from one experiece , and there also that thye did a good job and looked after the bike
    i had this from bike shops depends thye might had someone pushing to get there bike done first. the swearing in front of you no that flash but least wasint at you. give them another chance dude
    WTF?
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    id thought you should tell them this happned then can do someting about not happeing again as how esle can anyone learn
    saying that we all humans must been over looked you whoudint under do tighting a bolt unless it was damaged tread
    and worked loose or over tighted and semi striped impact worked in semi loose. well done hearing the sounds and working it out
    WTF?
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    i agree with you i did the same in christchurch in early 80s bike shop i brought from hollands i was please to be treated well
    they had biggish staff and there got pay there bills too but got exellent service from them
    in general i think motorcycle cummunity is small and people run the bike shops are there because like bikes
    so thats good thing in a way in boom times maybe 70s yeah guess where few people just after the bucks

Bike
    KTM 1290 SDR
    Mostly positive from my point of view and especially with Kerry at TripleFourensics! So sad it is no more.

Very recent Bonneville service still needs to be addressed, as chain lube was splattered all over the wheel/tyre etc. Will be contacting the service manager about that, but otherwise all good.
    Nunquam Non Paratus

Bike
    Road King
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    What was the outcome? Without wishing to sound rude...as an engineer, how did you manage to travel all the way home before realising your front axle was loose?
    What could they say.......

It was easy actually, heavy bike held the axle in place until I herd a funny sound crossing the kerb and I only lived behind the basin at the time. Hate to think what would have happened if I had hit the picks on the motorway.

Anyway thats why I paid WMC eighty bucks an hour for a some spotty 17 year old to change my tyre WMC's quality control, WMC's problem. Unless you are advising your customers check every bolt is tight before they leave your workshop?
    Just another leather clad Tinkerbell.
    The Wanker on the Fucking Harley is going for a ride!

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip View Post
    What could they say.......

It was easy actually, heavy bike held the axle in place until I herd a funny sound crossing the kerb and I only lived behind the basin at the time. Hate to think what would have happened if I had hit the picks on the motorway.

Anyway thats why I paid WMC eighty bucks an hour for a some spotty 17 year old to change my tyre WMC's quality control, WMC's problem. Unless you are advising your customers check every bolt is tight before they leave your workshop?
    Best thing to say is sorry and please let us put it right! That'll explain it. I thought if you were riding for miles on end the front end would twist all over the place!

For the record...we don't charge an hourly rate for tyres etc, just a set fee. As much as I hate to say it, the odd one's gonna not get done properly. It shouldn't happen, but with humans it can.

If you're ever up this way and need a tyre, I'll supply you one at our invoiced cost and fit and balance it for free.

Pete

Bike
    Dont have one now
    Best thing to say is sorry and please let us put it right! That'll explain it. I thought if you were riding for miles on end the front end would twist all over the place!

For the record...we don't charge an hourly rate for tyres etc, just a set fee. As much as I hate to say it, the odd one's gonna not get done properly. It shouldn't happen, but with humans it can.

If you're ever up this way and need a tyre, I'll supply you one at our invoiced cost and fit and balance it for free.

Pete
    Good shit man...thats customer serviceI have to pass through Welly in about 6 weeks, PM me if you hav a deal on a 180/55R18 Night Dragon for the back end of my bike.....

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by skippa1 View Post
    Good shit man...thats customer serviceI have to pass through Welly in about 6 weeks, PM me if you hav a deal on a 180/55R18 Night Dragon for the back end of my bike.....
    Obviously be better if it was right in the first place...but...

I'll look into it for you when I'm back on Monday if you like.

Cheers.

Bike
    Dont have one now
    Obviously be better if it was right in the first place...but...

I'll look into it for you when I'm back on Monday if you like.

Cheers.
    Yep.....I need a tyre and have to ride Nelson to Auckland so Im passing right by. Cheers

Bike
    What was the outcome? Without wishing to sound rude...as an engineer, how did you manage to travel all the way home before realising your front axle was loose?
    I rode with a broken rear axle.... was a long long ride with much pointless revving and flapping of rear wheel stuck in Woodhill forrest and hating every minute. I am awesome off road - the guys could not figure out how I managed to break so much bits on the bike!
    That was the day I gave up dirt bikes.

Bike
    CB750
    Cycletreads, people upstairs very good, people downstairs get grumpy sometimes. I got the stern voice treatment when I went to pick up a part I ordered, was given a total cost when ordered, another $100 was added when went to pick up, it seamed to be my fault even though I asked them to call me if the cost was going to be more.I almost told them to go fuck themselves but I really needed the part.Still quite happy to shop upstairs though.

Bike
    Cycletreads guys downstairs couldn't do enough to help me really nice men.

Bike
    CB750
    Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    Cycletreads guys downstairs couldn't do enough to help me really nice men.
    Maybe next time I need to put on a skirt and a dolly parton comedy bra to get that good customer service.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by bsasuper View Post
    Maybe next time I need to put on a skirt and a dolly parton comedy bra to get that good customer service.
    must be my awesome helmet hair/afro thing I have going on, plus the sight of my fat ass add some layers of gear and you can't even tell I have big boobs
    No, it is probably the whole damsel in distress thing - always works with the old guys, sometimes with the young ones.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!

Thumbs up

Aw Shucks , ya think there kitty??? LOL . Missed ya at the FBMC Chrissy do mates.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Thread Information