Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jayden Kilmister memorial trail ride

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Well I should have changed my tyre, the old knackered one found no real traction in the dry or the occasional wet bits. Made it up the A sections, but that big rock on Collarbone hill required a relaunch to get shot of it. Would have not coped in the wet.

Thanks all.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    2023 MT 09 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Well I should have changed my tyre, the old knackered one found no real traction in the dry or the occasional wet bits. Made it up the A sections, but that big rock on Collarbone hill required a relaunch to get shot of it. Would have not coped in the wet.

Thanks all.
    Was an awesome day. Think we ended up with around 240 riders. I spent most of the day riding the kids track picking them up. Oh and dodging helicoptors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mully
    The mind boggles.

Unless you were pillioning the sheep - which is more innocent I suppose (but no less baffling)

Bike
    '11 KTM 300 EXC
    not sure why but I didn't really get into the first loop, but the 2nd loop was a blast. loved it!

had a new S12 on and all the way round i was working out how much it would cost to replace my tyres every 2 or 3 rides, new tyres are the shiz!

did the rain hit? we were hurrying to get through the 2nd loop before it did, so not many pics on that loop. it came down pretty hard going through greytown.

hope the guy being helicoptered out is ok, bought back memories of my mate getting a ride to the hospital.

some pics @ http://www.kaseus.net/gallery/jayden...il-ride-120122

Bike
    2023 MT 09 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by pete.ktm View Post
    not sure why but I didn't really get into the first loop, but the 2nd loop was a blast. loved it!

had a new S12 on and all the way round i was working out how much it would cost to replace my tyres every 2 or 3 rides, new tyres are the shiz!

did the rain hit? we were hurrying to get through the 2nd loop before it did, so not many pics on that loop. it came down pretty hard going through greytown.

hope the guy being helicoptered out is ok, bought back memories of my mate getting a ride to the hospital.

some pics @ http://www.kaseus.net/gallery/jayden...il-ride-120122
    Awesome pics. Word is that Paul (on stretcher) has broken ribs all on one side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mully
    The mind boggles.

Unless you were pillioning the sheep - which is more innocent I suppose (but no less baffling)

Bike
    CRF450 '09
    Great ride, loved the dirt hill climbs, managed to get up collarbone hill on first approach though not without stopping but that effort meant I was fair stuffed by the second lap and it took me three attempts to get up that other rough hill climb - second A section after the end of the top loop. There were plenty of bikes scattered everywhere. Very pleased it wasn't wet or there would have been carnage. Video of the first 2 mins to follow.
    Smoke 'em if you have 'em

You run what you brung, and pray you brought enough

Bike
    A Hazard!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by motor_mayhem View Post
    Great ride, loved the dirt hill climbs, managed to get up collarbone hill on first approach though not without stopping but that effort meant I was fair stuffed by the second lap and it took me three attempts to get up that other rough hill climb - second A section after the end of the top loop. There were plenty of bikes scattered everywhere. Very pleased it wasn't wet or there would have been carnage. Video of the first 2 mins to follow.
    Where is the vid young man?
    Your picture's in my wallet and I'm sitting on it. And if that isn't love, I don't know what is

Bike
    CRF450 '09

Bike
    '11 KTM 300 EXC
    enjoy watching vids of rides i've done, u got the rest of the loop on vid motor?

Bike
    CRF450 '09
    Up to collarbone hill, switched off then as there was a log jam to get up it, and forgot to turn it back on.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    yeah what surprised me is I was sitting on the corner bank waiting for it to clear enough for an attempt & signalling to riders that there was like 4 people scattered all accross the track & the odd person still tried to go for it. With predictable results.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Thread Information