Thread: Mt Wellington Racing

Bike
    Minimoto

Mt Wellington Racing

Hey guys not sure who is on here that I'd know any more but thought I'd send out a message. Also glad I found some activity still going on with Minimoto!

just wondering if there is still any racing happening at Mt Wellington? My wee bikes have been sitting in the corner looking at me for too long now and need a good run

probably the wrong place for it, but I also have my two black Polini's up for sale on trademe at the links below

hope to catch up with you old familiar faces and meet any new ones sometime soon!

Cheers
    Tim

Polini 911 Dreambike 6.2
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=476223122

Polini 910 Carena W/50cc open engine
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=476226999

Bike
    Custom Ag100
    G'day Tim, Al here.

Yeah there hasn't been many of us turning up at Mt Welly lately, in fact today is the monthly bucket practise where we usually run.

My bikes could do with a run too & was going to bring Nic up but was too slack

Next mt Welly meeting is June 16th which I'll try to get to.

The Edgecumbe guys race first weekend of the month & have a strong following but it is a bit of a hike.

Cheers
    "Sorry Officer, umm.... my yellow power band got stuck wide open"

Bike
    Minimoto
    hey bigAl!! good to see you're still knocking about

June 16th sounds like a goer for me as I have my final exam for the semester 2 days before and will be in blow out mode.. can't think of any better way than to do a bit of minimoto racing

do you still email out a reminder about it? maybe we could start doing a bit of a push to get some numbers down there for next month? be good to see everyone again

tim

Bike
    cag(chinese pocket bike)

Mt wellingotn racing

Hi there. I have recently just brought a chinese pocket bike, and am keen to get it onto a track. Do you guys still hold meetings at mt wellington for my type of bike? Me and my mate(he also has one) are pretty keen to give it a go. Cheers, Brendon

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    G'day Tim, Al here.

Yeah there hasn't been many of us turning up at Mt Welly lately, in fact today is the monthly bucket practise where we usually run.

My bikes could do with a run too & was going to bring Nic up but was too slack

Next mt Welly meeting is June 16th which I'll try to get to.

The Edgecumbe guys race first weekend of the month & have a strong following but it is a bit of a hike.

Cheers

Bike
    Custom Ag100
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendon001 View Post
    Hi there. I have recently just brought a chinese pocket bike, and am keen to get it onto a track. Do you guys still hold meetings at mt wellington for my type of bike? Me and my mate(he also has one) are pretty keen to give it a go. Cheers, Brendon
    Hi Brendon,

You can check the AMC Mt Wellinton weekends here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...BQmVJdnc#gid=0

The next weekend is the 15th Sept and if you turn up on the Saturday the organiser John will set up sessions for Pockets between the bucket practises. Usually around $20 for the day.

Just make sure your bike is track friendly, ie nylon pegs, any stands removed. Plus you have riding gear with no visable flesh.

I will try and get my bikes up there one weekend soon as they need a good blast.

Let us know how you get on.

Bike
    I just lost count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    ......the organiser John......
    Just FYI, John has retired from the organisation role for Acukland Buckets as of this season. Henk (his name and handle her on KB)tends to run the Saturdays practise days now.

For the record Qkkid was in my bed, not the other way round

Quote Originally Posted by Yow Ling View Post
    Pumba is a wise man.

Bike
    Custom Ag100
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumba View Post
    Just FYI, John has retired from the organisation role for Acukland Buckets as of this season. Henk (his name and handle her on KB)tends to run the Saturdays practise days now.
    Ok thanks for this, have met Henk and he seems a good guy.

Bike
    I just lost count
    Shhhhhhhhh

Not so loud. He might hear you

For the record Qkkid was in my bed, not the other way round

Quote Originally Posted by Yow Ling View Post
    Pumba is a wise man.

Bike
    b1 rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendon001 View Post
    Its a bit of a hike for you but your welcome to come down to edgecume for a go

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...524062626&show
    IF YOU GET OUT OF THE LIONS DEN DONT GO BACK FOR YOUR HAT

Thread Information