Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Supercross 2014

Bike
    KX450 Motard/Flat Track KTM150SX H2R
    RV clinched with another dominating wire to wire win, 6 wins on the year, and has looked a step above everybody in the last 2 races, would be a brace man to bet against him next week, esp with Stewart looking like he damaged his knee,

Bike
    hopefully bringing something back to NZ
    Well last night was bloody awesome so much more to the racing that isnt shown on tv meet a ton of people everyone was really friendly.
    Had some great seats even had a fully stocked bar at the top our seating (made for many short trips to top up)
    And the rain just made it more exciting. Starting to think the 500 mile round trip for the outdoor will have to be added to the bucket list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIG

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by barty5 View Post
    Well last night was bloody awesome so much more to the racing that isnt shown on tv meet a ton of people everyone was really friendly.
    Had some great seats even had a fully stocked bar at the top our seating (made for many short trips to top up)
    And the rain just made it more exciting. Starting to think the 500 mile round trip for the outdoor will have to be added to the bucket list.
    outdoors are a different buzz, but still amazing, the SX "show" is just awesome, well worth the trip,

Unadilla is ment to be awesome, if you can get a camper to camp at the track i would reccomend it, but even just a day trip is well worth it,

Bike
    well Sky screwed us again, saying it would be live and it wasn't,

RV won again, leading the last 80 laps of racing, 7 wins, 63 point gap in the end, pretty dominate performance,

Good to see another winner in the lites, with Yamaha getting its first win on their new 250F

Bike
    KTM 350 SX-F
    Dungey and Roczen 2 and 3, so 2 orange bikes on the final podium and championship, so I'm happy!

Bike
    hopefully bringing something back to NZ
    Quote Originally Posted by scott411 View Post
    well Sky screwed us again, saying it would be live and it wasn't,

RV won again, leading the last 80 laps of racing, 7 wins, 63 point gap in the end, pretty dominate performance,

Good to see another winner in the lites, with Yamaha getting its first win on their new 250F
    Got screwed here as well tbey thought it was more important to replay a baseball game so when I watched this morning missed the last 8 laps of the 450s. Would have stayed I p to watch but the time difference ment a 2am finish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIG

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by barty5 View Post
    Got screwed here as well tbey thought it was more important to replay a baseball game so when I watched this morning missed the last 8 laps of the 450s. Would have stayed I p to watch but the time difference ment a 2am finish.
    it was basketball that was played here as well,

now onto the outdoors, everyone except RV seems to be saying he will be missing, and then

Bike
    04 Buell XB12R 06 WR250F
    The All Time Supercross Wins List – All Classes

http://www.motoxaddicts.com/2014/05/...t-all-classes/
    Why would you ride that long and that gnarly stuff if you don't have to, Its what we do, we love it.
    Nathan Woods R.I.P.

Thread Information