Advertise with Kiwi Biker
Page 12 of 855 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 12821

Thread: Optimistic sellers

  1. #166
    Join Date
    17th February 2005 - 11:36
    Bike
    Bikes!
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    9,651
    That is true, they're much better value for money these days... their value was a bit artificial before.

  2. #167
    Join Date
    16th November 2005 - 07:48
    Bike
    I just lost count
    Location
    The District of Waipa
    Posts
    3,606
    Quote Originally Posted by imdying View Post
    ..... their value was a bit artificial before.
    Well you had the choice of them or a GN250. Wasn't a hard choice

    For the record Qkkid was in my bed, not the other way round

    Quote Originally Posted by Yow Ling View Post
    Pumba is a wise man.

  3. #168
    Join Date
    5th April 2004 - 20:04
    Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Location
    wellington
    Posts
    13,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumba View Post
    Well you had the choice of them or a GN250. Wasn't a hard choice
    Unless you wanted to go fast, and got yourself an RGV or the like.

  4. #169
    Join Date
    13th April 2003 - 06:21
    Bike
    Assorted British
    Location
    Anywhere i want
    Posts
    396
    Speaking of optimistic how about $90,000 for this??

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...-732509229.htm


    Surely he's dreaming.

  5. #170
    Join Date
    20th June 2011 - 20:27
    Bike
    BMW XChallenge, GSXR1250fa, Tuono 1100
    Location
    Glen Eden
    Posts
    9,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    Speaking of optimistic how about $90,000 for this??

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...-732509229.htm


    Surely he's dreaming.
    Hit buy now. The fees on that will bankrupt him.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    13th April 2003 - 06:21
    Bike
    Assorted British
    Location
    Anywhere i want
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by nzspokes View Post
    Hit buy now. The fees on that will bankrupt him.
    LOL, would'nt help my credit though.

  7. #172
    Join Date
    17th July 2005 - 22:28
    Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi
    Location
    Banjo town
    Posts
    10,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    Speaking of optimistic how about $90,000 for this??

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...-732509229.htm


    Surely he's dreaming.
    Was $3.2k the other day, I was considering buying it. I imagine someone has given him teh moneys and he has listed a huge price as to avoid fees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Ha...Thats true but life is full horrible choices sometimes Merv. Then sometimes just plain stuff happens... and then some more stuff happens.....




    Alloy, stainless and Ti polishing.
    Bling your bike out!
    PM me

  8. #173
    Join Date
    10th March 2014 - 15:45
    Bike
    2015 DRZ400SM, 2010 R1
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    439
    Holy hell look how high the bidding has gotten for this CBR Reserve not even met!: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=733042528

    Must be a superbike

  9. #174
    Join Date
    17th July 2005 - 22:28
    Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi
    Location
    Banjo town
    Posts
    10,108
    I'd pay a fair bit for a very good MC22 (I don't think that one is a very good one), if it's all original and real tidy. I've been thinking about putting a 250 screamer in the garage, I love the damn things
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Ha...Thats true but life is full horrible choices sometimes Merv. Then sometimes just plain stuff happens... and then some more stuff happens.....




    Alloy, stainless and Ti polishing.
    Bling your bike out!
    PM me

  10. #175
    Join Date
    5th April 2004 - 20:04
    Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Location
    wellington
    Posts
    13,207
    Quote Originally Posted by ducatilover View Post
    I'd pay a fair bit for a very good MC22 (I don't think that one is a very good one), if it's all original and real tidy. I've been thinking about putting a 250 screamer in the garage, I love the damn things
    Paid $2k for my last one. It was complete and straight, needed paint and decals though... then I used it to remove an un-needed 4x4in post that held a sign on the Rimutaka hill.

  11. #176
    Join Date
    13th April 2003 - 06:21
    Bike
    Assorted British
    Location
    Anywhere i want
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Paid $2k for my last one. It was complete and straight, needed paint and decals though... then I used it to remove an un-needed 4x4in post that held a sign on the Rimutaka hill.
    HaHaHa, got any pics Drew?

  12. #177
    Join Date
    5th April 2004 - 20:04
    Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Location
    wellington
    Posts
    13,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    HaHaHa, got any pics Drew?
    Searching through old pics on here. Please hold...

    It would appear not.

  13. #178
    Join Date
    17th July 2005 - 22:28
    Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi
    Location
    Banjo town
    Posts
    10,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Paid $2k for my last one. It was complete and straight, needed paint and decals though... then I used it to remove an un-needed 4x4in post that held a sign on the Rimutaka hill.
    $2k is good money to me!
    And that is a fairly normal use for a small bike isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Ha...Thats true but life is full horrible choices sometimes Merv. Then sometimes just plain stuff happens... and then some more stuff happens.....




    Alloy, stainless and Ti polishing.
    Bling your bike out!
    PM me

  14. #179
    Join Date
    5th April 2004 - 20:04
    Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Location
    wellington
    Posts
    13,207
    Scratch that. I read VJ22 somehow, never had a CBR.

  15. #180
    Join Date
    17th July 2005 - 22:28
    Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi
    Location
    Banjo town
    Posts
    10,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Scratch that. I read VJ22 somehow, never had a CBR.
    We can't all own cool bikes, cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Ha...Thats true but life is full horrible choices sometimes Merv. Then sometimes just plain stuff happens... and then some more stuff happens.....




    Alloy, stainless and Ti polishing.
    Bling your bike out!
    PM me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •