Thread: How many race meetings a year?

How many race meetings a year?

How many race meetings a year do you get to ride in,whatever you ride?

I just got my trials calender for the year,with the two groups I ride with - NZCMRR and the Northern Trials Group (NTG) - I can get in 16 events this year,all close to Auckland with one in Tauranga and one in Hamilton.I don't think I'll be able to fit in the lot,there is always some reason to knock one or two out,clashing with other things in life,but I will do as many as I can fit in.

So how often do you get to ride in organised events over the season,is it more or less than my chosen fun?We used to ride every 2 weeks,and I still could if I rode a modern trials bike,but this is just the trials I can ride my twin shock in.
    In and out of jobs, running free
    Waging war with society

Bike
    BSA A10
    Depends between the Sidecar and the Bucket and the Kart it was about about 20+ on the Bucket and sidecar only about 14 we do meetings at Ruapuna,Greymouth,Nelson and Timaru,sometimes racing both on the same day,and as we race with different clubs sometimes on consecutive days.

And although its not really racing we also do organised trail rides sometimes one a month depending on race dates,once the post classic is up and running I wont be doing any more meetings just more races on the day.

At Greymouth we did 11 races for the day in three different classes and If the bike hadn't broke would have done more
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    98 HondaRS125
    Auckland champs 4 rounds
    Nationals 4 Rounds
    Winter series 6 rounds
    That pretty much F*&#ks my budget.
    Luv it!

Thread Information