Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Female riders on the North Shore!

Bike
    SPEED TRIPLE

Disclaimer;
    All information provided within the Kiwibiker Web site is provided for light entertainment, taking the piss out of other members, general love and disresepect purposes only. Information on Kiwibiker Web site is mostly pointless drivel. Although every reasonable effort is made to play nice, Kiwibiker makes no guarantees of any kind.

The Kiwibiker Web site may contain information that is created by a variety of sources both fucktards and general good cunts. This site contains the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who post the entries. In no event shall the Kiwibiker Web site be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any hurt feelings, or cause of offence caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, available on or through any such site or resource.
    No body move... I dropped my brain

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by buffstar View Post
    wow, your a total fuckhead - .
    Oi...I am so! Wouldn't have thought at 315 odd posts she or you for that matter would be quite so precious regarding a bit of harmless banter. Never mind...

Bike
    a red heap
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20090628_DykeMarch2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	296845

Bike
    A big Wheel, and a sponge bob scooter :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirts View Post

Disclaimer;
    All information provided within the Kiwibiker Web site is provided for light entertainment, taking the piss out of other members, general love and disresepect purposes only. Information on Kiwibiker Web site is mostly pointless drivel. Although every reasonable effort is made to play nice, Kiwibiker makes no guarantees of any kind.

The Kiwibiker Web site may contain information that is created by a variety of sources both fucktards and general good cunts. This site contains the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who post the entries. In no event shall the Kiwibiker Web site be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any hurt feelings, or cause of offence caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, available on or through any such site or resource.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ed13f3a91db03503af5af5ad9402a8cd203bcaabefd75a3e8dde014313115fe1.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	296846

Reach damnit!!...don't give up...REACH!!!

When Life thows me a curve
    ...I lean into it!

Bike
    2013 KTM200 & Kawasaki Ninja 300

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by buffstar View Post
    wow, your a total fuckhead - She's posting as a newbie asking if there are other female riders on the north shore to ride with - how the fuck does that translate into anyone giving a shit about whether you take selfies of yourself naked on your bike? go play with your tiny penis.
    pathetic little troll.
    Midget, I suggest you post in the biker angels thread, you may get some more constructive advice there. I don't think a big group ride is really what you are after just yet.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Buffstar for the heads up. My poor little feelings were so hurt and I'm just so precious. Have spent the best part of the morning cleaning the sand from my vagina. I will now run to Biker Angels with my tail between my legs as I can't play with the big boys!!!!! Maybe we should get him out to Woodhill for the day!!!!

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Midget200 View Post
    Maybe we should get him out to Woodhill for the day!!!!
    I'll be sure to wear pants for that.

Thread Information