Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MiniMoto endurance race. 29/10

Bike
    GSXR 450
    64kgs jeepers
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoracer
    Oh yea, plus I can ride better than you any day..
    Sorry, I forgot to say, no one faster than me.
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    fire breathin ginja ninja
    I'd love to say yeah, but I'd probably fuck it up..
    still want a go tho.. have all the me n stuff
    I'll be down to watch and take pics/footage

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    The next actual meeting is at Mt Well on October the 15th. This will actually be the shake down run of my bike so anyone that wants to come and see just what this lark is all about, come on down.

Texmo: They did race Saturday there, they just packed it in early when it started raining. These things aren't much fun in the wet when all you've got are slicks and no suspension.

Bike
    whatever i can borrow
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash
    The next actual meeting is at Mt Well on October the 15th. This will actually be the shake down run of my bike so anyone that wants to come and see just what this lark is all about, come on down.

Texmo: They did race Saturday there, they just packed it in early when it started raining. These things aren't much fun in the wet when all you've got are slicks and no suspension.
    After the photo shoot on sat gareth_d keystone and me went and watched them before the rain..fuck it looked like fun...

Bike
    WEAPON
    Not sure if ya mini will go with a cunt like me on it, not even sure if i can flex up enough to fit on one, if not i'll still come down and piss myself laughing watching ya's.

Bike
    2008 DRZ400E & 1983 CB152T
    Sorry, I forgot to say, no one faster than me.
    you could always get r1aaron to come up

Bike
    GSXR 450
    Well I will see you there trash I dont think I will be racing though, I put my first rolling part in my casings today im not far off now all the hard work is done just waiting from a carb from germany then will be all go...
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    Tyre Shredder
    Well i'm a skinny white fella as well. And have got all the necessaries. Will come and have a look on the 15th seems like a heap of fun
    Lump lingered last in line for brains,
    And the ones she got were sort of rotten and insane...

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by juzzer
    After the photo shoot on sat gareth_d keystone and me went and watched them before the rain..fuck it looked like fun...
    It is fun. The problem is, if ya don't take 'em a little seriously, they bite. A mate of mine took my Daytona 2 for a rap, had been on it 10 seconds, it chucked him and he broke his collar bone in two places.

Bike
    whatever i can borrow
    It is fun. The problem is, if ya don't take 'em a little seriously, they bite. A mate of mine took my Daytona 2 for a rap, had been on it 10 seconds, it chucked him and he broke his collar bone in two places.
    Yeah they looked like they could bite real quick, was surprised how quick they were going...could be the next purchase after the new leathers....

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by juzzer
    Yeah they looked like they could bite real quick, was surprised how quick they were going...could be the next purchase after the new leathers....
    Let me know if you're keen. I can probably get you a deal on a good one. Day II styled machines like mine ya can get for about $350 new now if you're after a cheapie though. You've got to spend some money on 'em to get them right though.

Bike
    whatever i can borrow
    Let me know if you're keen. I can probably get you a deal on a good one. Day II styled machines like mine ya can get for about $350 new now if you're after a cheapie though. You've got to spend some money on 'em to get them right though.
    Chur bro, sounds like a cunning plan 2 me...Just might have to let you trash the SP for that......Maybe i could can the new leathers and get another bike......

Bike
    Tyre Shredder
    $350!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shit might start saving to get my own. So how many you got trashman just the 1. How do they ride etc etc etc??
    Lump lingered last in line for brains,
    And the ones she got were sort of rotten and insane...

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Just for informations sake, my mate that imports these things has just started getting the WC2 models in.

For those in the no, Haydens is a WC1. 40cc, about 8hp at 16000rpm of (almost) unsilenced 2 stroke fury. It's good for about 80 kays, wheelies off the throtle and can perform cool burnouts and stoppies. The centrifugal clutch doesnt even begin to grab 'till 8000rpm.

The WC2! Is a 50cc water cooled, makes about 11hp at.........20000RPM!!!!!!!!

Good for 95-100kays if you've got the goolies.

Thread Information